• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whistle blower: I and several others committed massive voter fraud for years and never get caught

Democratic Operative Comes Clean: ‘I Was A Master At Fixing Mail-In Ballots’ - Gregg Jarrett

Levine’s article published over the weekend was titled, “Confessions of voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots.” A “top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows This because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades” writes Levine. The anonymous operative admitted, “this is a real thing…and there is going to be a f-king war coming November 3rd over this stuff” but admits “if they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

Crooked democrats do not need Biden to talk to anyone. They just need him to shut up and stay holed up in his basement until after they steal the election in November.

Is he one of the shadow people too?

Trump thinks people should vote twice 'to test the system'.

The difference between my story and the OP's is that I can name the source.

Democrats demanded from day one that Americans believe every word of Schiff's secret whistle blower, and that whistle blower proved to be a liar and a fraud. If democrats wanted the best for America they would demand Barr appoint special investigators to begin immediately to look into these allegations before America ends up voting in an election which later turns out to be invalidated by fraud.

Don't be ridiculous. If both democrats and republicans are committing widespread fraud then the validity of American elections is questionable and should be challenged. That is all the more reason Barr should appoint special prosecutors to begin immediate investigations into the allegations.

On one hand you are saying it is happening and then saying it is not happening. Can you make up your mind? Your OP suggests the Democrats are doing voter fraud and yet when I suggest the Republicans might be doing the same, you come up with this "then the validity of American elections is questionable and should be challenged".

Let me just say that there is a lot more proof of voter suppression going among Republicans than proof of voter fraud among Democrats. Think about that!

Anonymous source. That could be you for all we know.

Democrats prove they are biased and interested in the preservation of the democrat party over truth and fairness to the American people. The corrupt party insisted Americans immediately believe Schiff's whistle blowing liar, even though that liar was later proven to be a fraud and a hoax. But democrats are fighting this whistle blower from day one, not because they want Barr to investigate and prove the claims true or false, but because they do not want Barr and investigators getting within a mile of these allegations. That tells me the democrat objections are not about 'suppressing the vote or voters' but are, instead, clearly about protecting democrat voter fraud.

On one hand you are saying it is happening and then saying it is not happening. Can you make up your mind? Your OP suggests the Democrats are doing voter fraud and yet when I suggest the Republicans might be doing the same, you come up with this "then the validity of American elections is questionable and should be challenged".

Let me just say that there is a lot more proof of voter suppression going among Republicans than proof of voter fraud among Democrats. Think about that!

If you have proof of voter fraud then do you support my call on President Trump to have these allegations fully and immediately investigated? If you don't want an investigation, then why not?

These allegations are serious and should be immediately, intensely and thoroughly investigated by Barr and the Justice Department. If the allegations are proven true then immediate steps must be taken before the election to prevent this kind of fraud from occurring. If not investigated until after the election it may be discovered that the entire election was invalid due to fraud.

That mole looking dude is not going to do anything that his master doesn't tell him to do.

I would lay odds on Gregg Jarrett having written this piece. I was born at night....

If you have proof of voter fraud then do you support my call on President Trump to have these allegations fully and immediately investigated? If you don't want an investigation, then why not?

I sure want investigations into all of this. Nonetheless, under Trump, investigations are only into things that help them and against those that are considered enemies. As such, not investigations whose results can be trusted. Much like when Barr released "his version" of the Mueller report and not as it was actually done.

By the way, many times in the past voter fraud has been investigated and it has been officially found that there has not been enough voter fraud to make a difference in any election. Then again, you know that are choose not to make it public. Your OP is as biased as it can be and not for seeking the truth but seeking only what you want to hear.

These allegations are serious and should be immediately, intensely and thoroughly investigated by Barr and the Justice Department. If the allegations are proven true then immediate steps must be taken before the election to prevent this kind of fraud from occurring. If not investigated until after the election it may be discovered that the entire election was invalid due to fraud.

I see that Trump's attempt to plant seeds of election fraud, regarding an election that hasn't even happened yet, has found fertile soil in you Marke.

I'm sure you make Putin proud.

You know man, nobody takes you seriously around here. And you've worked very hard to deserve that disregard.

Don't you find that to be a little embarrassing?

No? Well, whatever.

It's enough for me just to know that my vote for Biden will cancel out your vote for Trump. And all of your words, they mean absolutely nothing.

I will have done my civic duty and served my country well.

Hey, it's not like any of these "demonrats" did anything like telling people to violate federal law by trying to vote twice or anything, like Twumpy and his slave errrr...."Attorney General Fieldmarshal" just did.

GMAFB marke, you can post 500 more weak sauce threads just like this, eight to ten times a day compulsively, and in the end the result is the same.

Democratic Operative Comes Clean: ‘I Was A Master At Fixing Mail-In Ballots’ - Gregg Jarrett

Levine’s article published over the weekend was titled, “Confessions of voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots.” A “top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows This because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades” writes Levine. The anonymous operative admitted, “this is a real thing…and there is going to be a f-king war coming November 3rd over this stuff” but admits “if they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

Crooked democrats do not need Biden to talk to anyone. They just need him to shut up and stay holed up in his basement until after they steal the election in November.

Oooooh the drunken fool Gregg Jarrett has zero credibility.

I would lay odds on Gregg Jarrett having written this piece. I was born at night....

Honest Americans who have right motives and are not programmed to think by mob propagandists will likely recognize the fact that all the democrats have to refute these charges are smoke and mirrors. They cannot prove voter fraud cannot occur and is not occurring on a wide scale. They object to the whistle blower testimony on the basis of bias and ignorance and nothing more.

I sure want investigations into all of this. Nonetheless, under Trump, investigations are only into things that help them and against those that are considered enemies. As such, not investigations whose results can be trusted. Much like when Barr released "his version" of the Mueller report and not as it was actually done.

By the way, many times in the past voter fraud has been investigated and it has been officially found that there has not been enough voter fraud to make a difference in any election. Then again, you know that are choose not to make it public. Your OP is as biased as it can be and not for seeking the truth but seeking only what you want to hear.

Contrary to lying leftists, voter suppression is not occurring on a wide scale but voter fraud investigation suppression by lying leftists has been a constant problem in America for decades.

I see that Trump's attempt to plant seeds of election fraud, regarding an election that hasn't even happened yet, has found fertile soil in you Marke.

I'm sure you make Putin proud.

You know man, nobody takes you seriously around here. And you've worked very hard to deserve that disregard.

Don't you find that to be a little embarrassing?

No? Well, whatever.

It's enough for me just to know that my vote for Biden will cancel out your vote for Trump. And all of your words, they mean absolutely nothing.

I will have done my civic duty and served my country well.

Lying leftist cannot prove fraud has not been occurring on a wide scale for years, but they will never run out of deceitful narratives designed to fool the gullible public into ignoring the huge problem or thinking it does not exist.

Contrary to lying leftists, voter suppression is not occurring on a wide scale but voter fraud investigation suppression by lying leftists has been a constant problem in America for decades.

Every presidential election is subject to federal laws on the conduct of that election. Why has the Trump administration not done anything in 3.5 years?

These are very serious allegations. Do you want the Justice Department investigating these allegations or not? If not, why not?

Why has the Trump administration not investigated this in the past 3.5 years?

You are blind by bias.

The Myth of Voter Fraud

Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.

Hey, it's not like any of these "demonrats" did anything like telling people to violate federal law by trying to vote twice or anything, like Twumpy and his slave errrr...."Attorney General Fieldmarshal" just did.

GMAFB marke, you can post 500 more weak sauce threads just like this, eight to ten times a day compulsively, and in the end the result is the same.

Typical leftist response to exposures of democrat voter fraud:

It never happened! If it did it was only on a very small scale and republicans did it also. Republicans do not want voter security, they want to suppress the democrat vote.
We don't need to purge our records of ineligible votes because they don't mean anything. The republicans just want to deny people the right to vote.

But are the leftists telling the truth? No, that is not possible because they are not supporting investigations into the claims. Instead, they oppose any investigations into possible voter fraud regardless of the enormity of the evidence.

Democrats demanded from day one that Americans believe every word of Schiff's secret whistle blower, and that whistle blower proved to be a liar and a fraud. If democrats wanted the best for America they would demand Barr appoint special investigators to begin immediately to look into these allegations before America ends up voting in an election which later turns out to be invalidated by fraud.

Why are you whining about "democrat demands"? Did you believe Schiff? Why do Trump supporters paint themselves as wussies and victims?

If you think a special investigator is necessary why don't repugs make the demand now instead of waiting for dems to step up? I'll tell you why, repugs are do nothing victims who want someone else to do the work while they give Trump the credit.

Why are you whining about "democrat demands"? Did you believe Schiff? Why do Trump supporters paint themselves as wussies and victims?

If you think a special investigator is necessary why don't repugs make the demand now instead of waiting for dems to step up? I'll tell you why, repugs are do nothing victims who want someone else to do the work while they give Trump the credit.

If you cannot see the injustice, the cruelty, the violence, the wickedness and the corruption that permeates members and supporters of the godless democrat party then you will not likely be persuaded by facts and evidence.

If you cannot see the injustice, the cruelty, the violence, the wickedness and the corruption that permeates members and supporters of the godless democrat party then you will not likely be persuaded by facts and evidence.

We'll never know since you seldom share facts or compelling evidence. Your opinion doesn't carry much weight. Where's your demand for a special prosecutor?

We'll never know since you seldom share facts or compelling evidence. Your opinion doesn't carry much weight. Where's your demand for a special prosecutor?

Do you want our government to do everything possible to keep crooks from corrupting the election? If so, then why take stout disrespectful stands towards those who expose existing voter fraud? You cannot prove no voter fraud is taking place, you cannot prove those who expose voter fraud are lying, and yet you seem willing to join yourself with those who do not want security measures put in place to stop the possibility of voter fraud.

Do you want our government to do everything possible to keep crooks from corrupting the election? If so, then why take stout disrespectful stands towards those who expose existing voter fraud? You cannot prove no voter fraud is taking place, you cannot prove those who expose voter fraud are lying, and yet you seem willing to join yourself with those who do not want security measures put in place to stop the possibility of voter fraud.

Security measures like calling doubt into our elections instead of just fixing them? Like claiming a rigged election before the first vote is cast (just like Trump and his minions did before the 2016 election)? Like obstructing postal deliveries instead of finding ways to secure the mail? Like letting Russia off the hook for their 2016 interference and doing nothing about stopping their current efforts?

You're on the wrong side history my friend because you believe Trump.

Back
Top Bottom