• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whistle blower: I and several others committed massive voter fraud for years and never get caught

Scraping the barrel again? Do you have nothing better to do than scrabble around all day, looking to post obscure blogs and opinions with no supporting evidence whatsoever? I don't know what you're trying to prove here, but you're failing spectacularly. The words "anonymous operative" should give you a hint as to how seriously to take this nonsense. Who the hell is 'Gregg Jarrett' anyway, and why should I care what his opinion is?
If I told you I saw Jesus shopping for new sandals today, would you believe me, and if not, why not? The clue might be in the word 'evidence'.

There has to be a reason the left wants mail in voting. As Hillary stated, "Biden must never concede the election" keep it in chaos until Jan 20.

There has to be a reason the left wants mail in voting. As Hillary stated, "Biden must never concede the election" keep it in chaos until Jan 20.

The reason is simple; convenience-plus there's a genuine concern that standing in line to vote with idiots refusing to wear masks or social distance will contribute to more positive diagnoses.
Furthermore it's clear that Trump is pushing his fraud agenda for all it is worth and for purely political reasons. His own commission and investigations by the FBI concluded that there was no significant fraud. So why the sudden change of heart?

The reason is simple; convenience-plus there's a genuine concern that standing in line to vote with idiots refusing to wear masks or social distance will contribute to more positive diagnoses.
Furthermore it's clear that Trump is pushing his fraud agenda for all it is worth and for purely political reasons. His own commission and investigations by the FBI concluded that there was no significant fraud. So why the sudden change of heart?

Taking months to count mail in ballots after election day?

There is no place for fraud, and it does happen.

People can spend hours shopping in close proximity to other shoppers, but casting a ballot in person is very dangerous. :lamo

You are clueless.

Taking months to count mail in ballots after election day?

There is no place for fraud, and it does happen.

People can spend hours shopping in close proximity to other shoppers, but casting a ballot in person is very dangerous. :lamo

You are clueless.

Fraud happens so seldom it's statistically insignificant. That, old chum, is a fact. Not Trump's version of 'fact'.

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

FBI official says there is no evidence of coordinated mail-in voting fraud effort | TheHill

I'm "clueless"?:lol:

It's funny that you feel the need to go straight to Trump because your argument lacks substance.

But anyways.....

Fraud happens.

Ballots go missing.

Months to count votes.

And, you are still clueless.

It's Trump who is throwing around the 'massive' fraud idiocy, when it was HIS OWN commission which stated categorically that there was no significant fraud anywhere! Are you calling Dear Leader a liar? Read the following headline, slowly, and see if anything registers:

It's Trump who is throwing around the 'massive' fraud idiocy, when it was HIS OWN commission which stated categorically that there was no significant fraud anywhere! Are you calling Dear Leader a liar? Read the following headline, slowly, and see if anything registers:

I don't care what "Tweety" says.

There is already proof of...........................

Missing ballots.

Fraud.

Taking months to count ballots.

There is no denying this, and you keep coming back with useless arguments.

I don't care what "Tweety" says.

There is already proof of...........................

Missing ballots.

Fraud.

Taking months to count ballots.

There is no denying this, and you keep coming back with useless arguments.

Are you being deliberately dense, or is this your special way of conceding? THERE IS NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.

Democratic Operative Comes Clean: ‘I Was A Master At Fixing Mail-In Ballots’ - Gregg Jarrett

Levine’s article published over the weekend was titled, “Confessions of voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots.” A “top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows This because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades” writes Levine. The anonymous operative admitted, “this is a real thing…and there is going to be a f-king war coming November 3rd over this stuff” but admits “if they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

Crooked democrats do not need Biden to talk to anyone. They just need him to shut up and stay holed up in his basement until after they steal the election in November.

What a giant load of BS yes a giant load of BS!

Back
Top Bottom