• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whistle blower: I and several others committed massive voter fraud for years and never get caught

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Democratic Operative Comes Clean: ‘I Was A Master At Fixing Mail-In Ballots’ - Gregg Jarrett

Levine’s article published over the weekend was titled, “Confessions of voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots.” A “top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows This because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades” writes Levine. The anonymous operative admitted, “this is a real thing…and there is going to be a f-king war coming November 3rd over this stuff” but admits “if they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

Crooked democrats do not need Biden to talk to anyone. They just need him to shut up and stay holed up in his basement until after they steal the election in November.

Democratic Operative Comes Clean: ‘I Was A Master At Fixing Mail-In Ballots’ - Gregg Jarrett

Levine’s article published over the weekend was titled, “Confessions of voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots.” A “top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows This because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades” writes Levine. The anonymous operative admitted, “this is a real thing…and there is going to be a f-king war coming November 3rd over this stuff” but admits “if they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

Crooked democrats do not need Biden to talk to anyone. They just need him to shut up and stay holed up in his basement until after they steal the election in November.

Scraping the barrel again? Do you have nothing better to do than scrabble around all day, looking to post obscure blogs and opinions with no supporting evidence whatsoever? I don't know what you're trying to prove here, but you're failing spectacularly. The words "anonymous operative" should give you a hint as to how seriously to take this nonsense. Who the hell is 'Gregg Jarrett' anyway, and why should I care what his opinion is?
If I told you I saw Jesus shopping for new sandals today, would you believe me, and if not, why not? The clue might be in the word 'evidence'.

Last edited:
It's a wonder with such a "grand scale" voting fraud going on for decades that Democrats are not our wonderous overlords at this time. Must not be too effective of a scam. :shrug:

Oh my gawd. What an eye opener. I wasn't aware that any voter fraud occurred. A man confessed to doing voter fraud for the Democrats? How about anyone doing voter fraud for the Republicans. Is that a possibility? or is it just the Democrats that think of doing illegal things.

No, of course not. Republicans like to do things in a "bigger way"

Top Trump adviser: Republicans have 'always' relied on voter suppression

Widespread voter suppression—particularly against historically marginalized groups—is a reoccurring problem in the United States. Each election cycle, untold numbers of eligible Americans are prevented from voting due to barriers in the voter registration process, restrictions on casting ballots, and discriminatory and partisan-rigged district maps. Voter suppression measures can differ by state and even by individual county. And while some voter suppression measures actively seek to discriminate against certain groups, others result from innocent administrative errors and glitches. Regardless of its form or intent, however, voter suppression is relentlessly effective in preventing voting-eligible Americans from contributing to the electoral process.

Then of course, your link. Let's look:

Gregg Jarrett is the New York Times best-selling author of The Russia Hoax. He is a legal and political analyst for Fox News, and was an anchor at the network for fifteen years. Before joining Fox News, he was an anchor and correspondent for MSNBC and an anchor at Court TV.

Isn't FOX News heavily biased against the Democrats? Ah, yes they are. No wonder.

Last edited:
The Ten Commandments became REALLY optional to evangelicals back in the 60s/70s.

Wake me up when someone actually charges someone else with a crime based on these "top operatives" that are "speaking on condition of anonymity because of his own criminal activities participating in voter fraud."

Wake me up when someone actually charges someone else with a crime...

That's not the goal of the OP. He does the Rush/Sean thing 24/7. The volume of mud (true or not) is his strategy.

Scraping the barrel again? Do you have nothing better to do than scrabble around all day, looking to post obscure blogs and opinions with no supporting evidence whatsoever? I don't know what you're trying to prove here, but you're failing spectacularly. The words "anonymous operative" should give you a hint as to how seriously to take this nonsense. Who the hell is 'Gregg Jarrett' anyway, and why should I care what his opinion is?
If I told you I saw Jesus shopping for new sandals today, would you believe me, and if not, why not? The clue might be in the word 'evidence'.

I thought you were all for investigations based on unnamed sources.
I mean at least you are when trump is inovled.

now somehow those same unnamed sources are no longer reliable?
typical leftist hypocrisy on displays to be dismissed.

I thought you were all for investigations based on unnamed sources.
I mean at least you are when trump is inovled.

now somehow those same unnamed sources are no longer reliable?
typical leftist hypocrisy on displays to be dismissed.

Your baseless opinion is noted. You are of course free to link me to anywhere that I have posted anonymous sources and used them as a substantive argument.

Your baseless opinion is noted. You are of course free to link me to anywhere that I have posted anonymous sources and used them as a substantive argument.

Nope not baseless at all. leftist denial fallacies are no longer valid.

Don't be daft. You make it look like democrats never believe anything a whistle blower has to say. Democrats are going to have a hard time refuting this claim, however, because they have no way of refuting his claims. None. Saying, "Lie, Lie, Lie! The man is lying! Everybody knows that! This is just another empty conspiracy theory invented by enemies of the people!" does not prove the whistle blower is lying.

It's a wonder with such a "grand scale" voting fraud going on for decades that Democrats are not our wonderous overlords at this time. Must not be too effective of a scam. :shrug:

Unfortunately for America, democrats have great political power they don't deserve, thanks to massive fraud over the years.

Don't be daft. You make it look like democrats never believe anything a whistle blower has to say. Democrats are going to have a hard time refuting this claim, however, because they have no way of refuting his claims. None. Saying, "Lie, Lie, Lie! The man is lying! Everybody knows that! This is just another empty conspiracy theory invented by enemies of the people!" does not prove the whistle blower is lying.

Trump is a Democrat? His own commission concluded there was nothing of any significance to report! For crissakes marke, get off this. You're beginning to look desperate. And you, of all people, accusing others of conspiracy theorising when you thrive on them? Unbelievable.

Oh my gawd. What an eye opener. I wasn't aware that any voter fraud occurred. A man confessed to doing voter fraud for the Democrats? How about anyone doing voter fraud for the Republicans. Is that a possibility? or is it just the Democrats that think of doing illegal things.

No, of course not. Republicans like to do things in a "bigger way"
Then of course, your link. Let's look:

Isn't FOX News heavily biased against the Democrats? Ah, yes they are. No wonder.

Leftists don't get it. Bias against Fox News is not proof what is reported on Fox News is a lie. Let's see how the leftist bigots handle this news:

Mass vote-by-mail really does invite fraud — we must guard against it

Indeed, as few as 500 or 1,000 votes can be enough “to flip” entire states, notes the source, who (as The Post confirmed) has worked in numerous legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the tri-state area. Among the scams he describes:
• Postmen or others simply discard ballot-stuffed envelopes from areas that lean heavily toward a candidate they oppose.
•  Operatives offer to mail completed ballots for voters, then steam open the envelopes and switch in their own ballots.
•  Insiders “help” the elderly by filling out ballots for them. In some nursing homes, “the nurse is actually paid” to do that.
•  Voters are flat-out bribed.

Nope not baseless at all. leftist denial fallacies are no longer valid.

Exactly. Schiff's democrat plant 'whistle blower' was exposed as a liar and a fraud when Trump released the actual transcripts of his phone conversation the leftist democrat 'whistle blower' had no business hearing. And the lying scumbag democrat 'whistle blower' certainly no business leaking a false version of the conversation. He broke federal laws by leaking any version of the secret government conversation to anyone, especially to lying leftist party hacks like Schiff.

Trump is a Democrat? His own commission concluded there was nothing of any significance to report! For crissakes marke, get off this. You're beginning to look desperate. And you, of all people, accusing others of conspiracy theorising when you thrive on them? Unbelievable.

Trump has not refuted this whistle blower. How could he? How can anyone refute what the witness said? Democrats never looked into rumors of voter fraud and they prevented others, like Trump's commission, from investigating voter fraud as well. That leaves the democrats naked and helpless when it comes to trying to provide evidence this newly revealed witness is lying.

I suspect Trump and the republicans will make a major issue of this guy's testimony, possibly for many months to come.

Maybe we should put NC Republican ballot collecting operatives on the case. They seem to be the current experts on voter fraud.

Leftists don't get it. Bias against Fox News is not proof what is reported on Fox News is a lie. Let's see how the leftist bigots handle this news:

Mass vote-by-mail really does invite fraud — we must guard against it

Indeed, as few as 500 or 1,000 votes can be enough “to flip” entire states, notes the source, who (as The Post confirmed) has worked in numerous legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the tri-state area. Among the scams he describes:
• Postmen or others simply discard ballot-stuffed envelopes from areas that lean heavily toward a candidate they oppose.
•  Operatives offer to mail completed ballots for voters, then steam open the envelopes and switch in their own ballots.
•  Insiders “help” the elderly by filling out ballots for them. In some nursing homes, “the nurse is actually paid” to do that.
•  Voters are flat-out bribed.

You did not read the part about voter suppression?

You don't think the Republicans are also capable of voting fraud by sending in fake votes against the Democrats?

Your statement is naive

Trump thinks people should vote twice 'to test the system'.

The difference between my story and the OP's is that I can name the source.

Unfortunately for America, democrats have great political power they don't deserve, thanks to massive fraud over the years.

Why, it's almost like the democrats are the second half of the two party majority. :shock:

Hey, anyone can claim to be the Pope. Doesn't mean you get to stay in the pimp suite in the Vatican.

Anonymous source. That could be you for all we know.

Maybe we should put NC Republican ballot collecting operatives on the case. They seem to be the current experts on voter fraud.

These allegations are serious and should be immediately, intensely and thoroughly investigated by Barr and the Justice Department. If the allegations are proven true then immediate steps must be taken before the election to prevent this kind of fraud from occurring. If not investigated until after the election it may be discovered that the entire election was invalid due to fraud.

You did not read the part about voter suppression?

You don't think the Republicans are also capable of voting fraud by sending in fake votes against the Democrats?

Your statement is naive

Don't be ridiculous. If both democrats and republicans are committing widespread fraud then the validity of American elections is questionable and should be challenged. That is all the more reason Barr should appoint special prosecutors to begin immediate investigations into the allegations.

Back
Top Bottom