• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What the Pro-Abortion people are fighting for in Texas[W:233]

Re: What the Pro-Abortion people are fighting for in Texas

I don't see how your remark achieves any faint vestige of relevance. Are you under the impression that I advocate killing people for being homosexual?

No, but I have read your rantings about the perversion of homosexuality.

A woman can make a choice and they often do plain and simple.

So in other words you don't really have an answer as to how this is hating women. Got it.

So in other words you don't really have an answer as to how this is hating women. Got it.

depriving them of the ability to decide what to do with their own bodies

sure doesn't sound like an action showing how much you love women

Sorry women have the power despite what misogynistic men want to do.

depriving them of the ability to decide what to do with their own bodies

sure doesn't sound like an action showing how much you love women

So you hate babies then.

No, but I have read your rantings about the perversion of homosexuality.

Which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, other than that abortion and homosexuality and the acceptance thereof are symptoms of a much greater sickness that is afflicting and destroying our society.

Sorry women have the power despite what misogynistic men want to do.

We have already covered that term and that it isn't valid in this argument. Can you try a real argument now?

Including girl babies, and the women that they would have grown up to be if they weren't aborted. And they call us misogynistic.

Exactly. We deny a woman's "right" to choose, and they advocate killing babies. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, other than that abortion and homosexuality and the acceptance thereof are symptoms of a much greater sickness that is afflicting and destroying our society.

Au contraire......It doesn't get any more degraded than the way monotheists live.................

The developing baby has very limited stimulus response, it may feel the pain but is uninformed as to the ramifications of said pain. I understand a disheartening sense of repulsion, even nausea, towards this. However, setting anthropocentrism aside, I feel that this is no worse than pulling apart a cricket. Why? Because the means of death is inconsequential "unless prolonged torture, which this is not, as even newborns have very little amounts of blood and the fetus would lose whatever consciousness it had very expeditiously." I don't care, it's physical pain, something that most animals feel. The only way this could possibly be immoral to me, were if a fetus would be sentient, which it is not in any advanced sense.

The Texas law has that 20 week thing, but that is almost through the second trimester. Is this extreme? I'm not sure.

The most damaging thing to the pro abortion folks, though, seems to be the demand to have qualified professionals working in sanitized clinics doing the abortions.

It's confusing to me that the pro abortion folks hold up hangers saying that this will be the result of this law when what they are endorsing and campaigning for is the right of the hanger wielding abortionists to keep plying their grizzly trade.

We have already covered that term and that it isn't valid in this argument. Can you try a real argument now?

He doesn't have any. He's resorting to the standard far wrong fallback of falsely accusing his opposition of bigotry to cover of the genuine bigotry that is central to his own position.

Doom and gloom, the only thing destroying society is neophyte protagonist attempting to put their irrational beliefs of restriction into law.

He doesn't have any. He's resorting to the standard far wrong fallback of falsely accusing his opposition of bigotry to cover of the genuine bigotry that is central to his own position.

It doesn't get any more degraded than the way monotheists live.................

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Doom and gloom, the only thing destroying society is neophyte protagonist attempting to put their irrational beliefs of restriction into law.

Irrational according to whom?

Exactly. We deny a woman's "right" to choose, and they advocate killing babies. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Yes, you deny a woman's right as to whether or not she wants to give birth once pregnant, or rather you advocate that our government on every level should make the decision for individual Americans. This whole "they advocate killing babies" line is pretty dishonest and disgusting of you.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Even cannibals are human, monotheists are just cattle being herded. And it's just disgusting......................

Yes, you deny a woman's right as to whether or not she wants to give birth once pregnant, or rather you advocate that our government on every level should make the decision for individual Americans. This whole "they advocate killing babies" line is pretty dishonest and disgusting of you.

I'm sorry if you are disgusted by the truth.

Irrational according to whom?

Romans 1:22 “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools…”

A nice, trite little line, that taken out of context, seems like the perfect bit of snark to cite here. But when you look at the whole context of the sentence, really, it is discussing exactly the situation being described in this thread; foolish people rejecting the wisdom of God, pursuing sick and degraded practices; and deceiving themselves into believing that these sick practices are a product of wisdom.

See also: Isaiah 5:2

Romans 1:22 “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools…”

A nice, trite little line, that taken out of context, seems like the perfect bit of snark to cite here. But when you look at the whole context of the sentence, really, it is discussing exactly the situation being described in this thread; foolish people rejecting the wisdom of God, pursuing sick and degraded practices; and deceiving themselves into believing that these sick practices are a product of wisdom.

See also: Isaiah 5:2

Amen brother!

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

David Taylor and Bob Blaylock: If the fetus you save is gay, will you still defend its rights?

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

That law was already fulfilled and no longer applicable.

David Taylor and Bob Blaylock: If the fetus you save is gay, will you still defend its rights?

Right to live? Absolutely. If you recall I have never said to kill a gay person.

That law was already fulfilled and no longer applicable.

Pfft you're turning into a cafeteria. Some parts of Genius are literal as in YEC yet this one 38:24 ain't?

Back
Top Bottom