• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What the Pro-Abortion people are fighting for in Texas[W:233]

Re: What the Pro-Abortion people are fighting for in Texas

Right to live? Absolutely. If you recall I have never said to kill a gay person.

You're just slicker than snot on a doorknob, David. Will you defend equal rights and privileges of that gay person? Or are you going to dance around the question like we were both feckin stupid?

Pfft you're turning into a cafeteria. Some parts of Genius are literal as in YEC yet this one 38:24 ain't?

You can't take bits and pieces of the Bible, you have to take the whole. Never said that wasn't literal. You should try not making up words that I did not say.

You're just slicker than snot on a doorknob, David. Will you defend equal rights and privileges of that gay person? Or are you going to dance around the question like we were both feckin stupid?

You assume homosexuality is a right.

Where is the Bible in the Constitution, David?

And while we are at it, are you going to once run from my questions on another thread? You are becoming known as someone who refuses to back up what he says.

You can't take bits and pieces of the Bible, you have to take the whole. Never said that wasn't literal. You should try not making up words that I did not say.

And the OT has no problem with burning pregnant women or killing them:

Deuteronomy 2:34 "At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them - men, women and children. We left no survivors."

And the OT has no problem with burning pregnant women or killing them:

Deuteronomy 2:34 "At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them - men, women and children. We left no survivors."

Not sure of the relevance here.

Your god is an abortionist as well as genocidal maniac in the OT.

No actually, you clearly don't understand the Bible and pick bits and pieces to support your attacks. Nice try, but nothing but spin and false claims.

The question is, why is it? Murder is not a right, incest is not a right, beasiality is not a right, why is homosexuality?

Because legally consenting adults does no harm to anyone unlike murder.

No actually, you clearly don't understand the Bible and pick bits and pieces to support your attacks. Nice try, but nothing but spin and false claims.

If you can not face what it is it is not my problem. Your god can be a real ass.

Neither does bestiality, or incest, next argument please.

Last I checked animals can not give legal consent. And well incest that is a giant "DUH" as to discourage it.

Neither does bestiality, or incest, next argument please.

Staggering ignorance and darn proud of it. Good on you.

If you think a minor or an animal can give consent, please tell me who your teachers were so I can stay far away from there.

Last I checked animals can not give legal consent. And well incest that is a giant "DUH" as to discourage it.

So two consenting family members, you are against that? Why? Sounds to me like you really aren't for equal rights afterall.

I already gave my point on that.

Actually, you didn't. In fact, again you have failed to validate what you would have the rest of us accept as fact. You cannot validate it because what you said is in fact not correct, not true. And further you thus admit that you would not defend the rights of gay fetus you would save.

Staggering ignorance and darn proud of it. Good on you.

If you think a minor or an animal can give consent, please tell me who your teachers were so I can stay far away from there.

I'll give you beastiality, however incest does not always involve minors. It can be consenting adults. Nice try though.

Actually, you didn't. In fact, again you have failed to validate what you would have the rest of us accept as fact. You cannot validate it because what you said is in fact not correct, not true. And further you thus admit that you would not defend the rights of gay fetus you would save.

Do you defend the rights of incest?

It can be consenting adults. Nice try though.

Yep it happened in Royal families often. And the results weren't great. Things like hemophilia popped up all to often

Yep it happened in Royal families often. And the results weren't great. Things like hemophilia popped up all to often

And HIV happens a lot with homosexuals, what is your point? You don't have one.

Back
Top Bottom