• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What the Pro-Abortion people are fighting for in Texas[W:233]

Re: What the Pro-Abortion people are fighting for in Texas

Try using a dictionary

but, but, but...the dictionary makes her response sound pretty stupid! Surely you don't want that!

but, but, but...the dictionary makes her response sound pretty stupid! Surely you don't want that!

The fact that you post, and misrepresent what others say, proves that your concern about what I want is just one of several lies.

The fact that you post, and misrepresent what others say, proves that your concern about what I want is just one of several lies.

:lamo

Just what did I misrepresent, honest one?

Just about everything

Really? Please do narrow it down. Show me an example. Just one will do.

Moderator's Warning:
The ping-pong match needs to stop. Return to the topic which is legislation in Texas, not each other.

Back
Top Bottom