• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should DEM mayors and govs have done to STOP protests?

Unfortunately for BLM, the perception is BLM = riots, and the average person won't do the analysis to see otherwise.

That is because so many are Lazy. Not sure I have an answer for that, better education?

According to Trump, the protests must be ended, with DOMINATION. That means, that all the people that are having a problem with being murdered by cop must shut the **** up. Those that dont trust cops, must SHUT UP. Those that are profiled and targeted, must SHUT UP. Trump has told all those that dont like him or his people or his policies, you dont have a voice in this. And we are going to conspire to make the right wing retain power in perpetuity. We will deem all Democrat theory and intention as terrorist. And criminalize anything but what Trump tells America they are. This will enrage all those that used to live in a democracy. They will no longer feel they have a stake in this country. Which is EXACTLY what Trump intended from the start. And so I ask. Had the DEMOCRAT mayors and governors done what they are SUPPOSED to, according to the right wing, what would they have done to HANDLE the protestors?

I dont want blather, I want concrete actions.
What needs to happen is that the police, the district and state attorneys and the Governor need to respect the rule of law. That's it. The rule of law has broken down. Enforce the law, regardless of color and things will go back whatever is normal.

Instead, those who are arrested are being released. Firearm violations are being ignored. Private property rights are being trampled. The agencies responsible for enforcing the law are doing nothing or actively participating the illegal activity. Imagine a Tea Party demonstration acting in this fashion and proceed accordingly.

That is because so many are Lazy. Not sure I have an answer for that, better education?

Remember when the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee was cast as criminals and terrorists?
Then THIS happened:

fbi_poster_of_missing_civil_rights_workers.jpg

.... and the world learned who the real terrorists were.

View attachment 67293360

But I'm not allowed to shoot these guys on sight because according to Trump, they're "very fine people" and they're just expressing their opinions.
But a seventeen year old vigilante is apparently allowed to randomly shoot whoever he pleases, because he loved Trump.

Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee you that will not last very long no matter who wins in November.

I honestly don't give any validity to the kids doing violent street theater and cosplay.
For me, there is and always has only been ONE "antifa"....these people.

Antifa Class of 1945

View attachment 67293356

And if you designate Antifa as a terrorist organization, you're designating American GI's who fought and died in WW2 as terrorists.

fyi
antifa is a communist organization initiated by Josef Stalin in USSR circa 1923...
not very kind to state the U.S. army was a party to that..

Last edited:
You claim it was a handful of rioters. That's not trie.

Just a handful, yet you cannot tell the difference between rioters and protestors, seems to be an issue on your part.

Question: Do you believe people have the right to protest or not, even when they disagree with your POV?

According to Trump, the protests must be ended, with DOMINATION. That means, that all the people that are having a problem with being murdered by cop must shut the **** up. Those that dont trust cops, must SHUT UP. Those that are profiled and targeted, must SHUT UP.

Trump has told all those that dont like him or his people or his policies, you dont have a voice in this. And we are going to conspire to make the right wing retain power in perpetuity. We will deem all Democrat theory and intention as terrorist. And criminalize anything but what Trump tells America they are.

This will enrage all those that used to live in a democracy. They will no longer feel they have a stake in this country. Which is EXACTLY what Trump intended from the start.

And so I ask. Had the DEMOCRAT mayors and governors done what they are SUPPOSED to, according to the right wing, what would they have done to HANDLE the protestors?

they should have used their riot police to STOP any violence and looting, because as we ca now PLAINLY see, left alone, the violence and looting causes MUCH more harm than the police themselves.

once a crowd turns to violence they no longer are peaceably assembling and SHOULD BE dispersed. after a while , only the peaceful protesters would have been left and we wold not be as bad as we are now.

What an incredibly STUPID question.

What about republican mayors and governors?

show me a place where Republican governors and mayors have allowed this **** to continue unabated. I'll wait.

anyway if there are any , they should do the same thing and are stupid if they haven't.

Do you mean the violence, or the actual peaceful protestors?

Because the violence is what the right has been against this whole time.

The right has been against the violence.

And the peaceful protesters.

And those uppity sons of bitches taking a knee.

And anyone resisting trigger happy cops.

They’ve been very consistent.

show me a place where Republican governors and mayors have allowed this **** to continue unabated. I'll wait.

anyway if there are any , they should do the same thing and are stupid if they haven't.

Every little ****in town in the country had/has protests.

My area is all GOP and we had one or more protests in every town.

You have NO clue what you are talking about. Typical Trump worshiper.

they should have used their riot police to STOP any violence and looting, because as we ca now PLAINLY see, left alone, the violence and looting causes MUCH more harm than the police themselves.

once a crowd turns to violence they no longer are peaceably assembling and SHOULD BE dispersed. after a while , only the peaceful protesters would have been left and we wold not be as bad as we are now.

You are asking why Trump didnt arrest lawbreakers, and let protesters protest? That is a VERY good question. When he ventured sending in military to DOMINATE the streets, he was about busting skulls on libs and blacks. Which he still is. NOT finding looters and arsonists. Which the BLM would have welcomed, as they are risking themselves, when they point out bad guys. Bad guys might have weapons. Now, Trump puts the gun toters on parade in the convention. And the right wing lionize a mass murderer kid. Looking forward to slaughtering libs and calling it self defense. For example, they wanted us to do unconstitutional STUFF. So wwe can now insurrect up the ying yang.

fyi
antifa is a communist organization initiated by Josef Stalin in USSR circa 1923...

The US army fought to defeat fascism in WWII. Sorry that makes you feel uncomfortable.

According to Trump, the protests must be ended, with DOMINATION. That means, that all the people that are having a problem with being murdered by cop must shut the **** up. Those that dont trust cops, must SHUT UP. Those that are profiled and targeted, must SHUT UP.

Trump has told all those that dont like him or his people or his policies, you dont have a voice in this. And we are going to conspire to make the right wing retain power in perpetuity. We will deem all Democrat theory and intention as terrorist. And criminalize anything but what Trump tells America they are.

This will enrage all those that used to live in a democracy. They will no longer feel they have a stake in this country. Which is EXACTLY what Trump intended from the start.

And so I ask. Had the DEMOCRAT mayors and governors done what they are SUPPOSED to, according to the right wing, what would they have done to HANDLE the protestors?

They dont need to shut up they need to stop rioting. Do you understand the difference? Sounds like you do not.

Except that you are forgetting that the Democratic Party not only instigating the riots and violence, they continue to support it. Both BLM and ANTIFA are domestic terrorist organizations under 18 U.S. Code § 2331(5). Democrat Mayors and Governors are harboring/concealing terrorists and need to be charged under federal law. Since the Democratic Party is supporting and sponsoring these terrorist organizations under Public Law 107-40, the Democratic Party leadership needs to be imprisoned in GITMO, with the assets of the Democratic Party seized, and the terrorist organization disbanded, just like ISIS, al Qaeda, and other anti-human terrorist filth.

I believe those specifically harboring and protecting domestic terrorists need to be charged, however imprisoning a parties leadership would be illegal. The kkk was in the past a domestic terror org, and many white supremecist groups currently fall under that label, however whether left or right leaning they have protection under the constitution so long as they are domestic and not foreign, meaning the fbi can use domestic terror label to get warants and spy on such groups, but can not arrest them for being part of such groups, and can only arrest them for committing the acts or directly aiding and adbetting the acts.

fyi

Russians are Trump's friends. So WTF are you babbling about?

(YOU have no clue)

Back
Top Bottom