• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Hard Rock or Metal are you listening to?

Having just recently attended one of Rammstein's stadium shows, they've been in heavy rotation. My recent favorites:

Zick Zack:

Puppe:

Deutschland (my favorite Rammstein song to date, and the video is - IMHO - a contender for the best music video ever made):

Who remembers the old ROIR tapes?

More than a little Korn-like
Agreed. Almost everyone has a "little ____ like" to them. If it sounds good, I'm in. Originality is better to be sure, but not mandatory.

Everyone has roots and influences. Check this series out if you haven't yet.

Fen, Uada, Opeth, Wolves in the Throne Room, Drudkh, Cradle, Dimmu Borgir are my cycle right now.

Listen to the lyrics. Very sexy.

This is about her exBF heroin addiction.

I know I'll get some flack --- but in general (and there are a few exceptions) I totally blame HEAVY METAL and HARD ROCK for RAP CRAP (though there are a few exceptions ----- very few). There is a fine line between music and noise, and another between a song/poetry and confusion. Sorry, but I never can believe that the intention of "music" is to make any individual deaf, dumb, and blind.

I know I'll get some flack --- but in general (and there are a few exceptions) I totally blame HEAVY METAL and HARD ROCK for RAP CRAP (though there are a few exceptions ----- very few). There is a fine line between music and noise, and another between a song/poetry and confusion. Sorry, but I never can believe that the intention of "music" is to make any individual deaf, dumb, and blind.
Here you go. Metal, with rapped lyrics, poetry, eye opening, and incredibly smart:

There is a dearth of zep in this thread. Plant once said that PG was the band at their peak.

1668741002743.png
This Album is ****ing legit. Maybe even better than their "Fortress" album which is the consensus favorite among fans. Been listening to this alot.

Back
Top Bottom