• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Hard Rock or Metal are you listening to?

I know I'll get some flack --- but in general (and there are a few exceptions) I totally blame HEAVY METAL and HARD ROCK for RAP CRAP (though there are a few exceptions ----- very few). There is a fine line between music and noise, and another between a song/poetry and confusion. Sorry, but I never can believe that the intention of "music" is to make any individual deaf, dumb, and blind.
It's pretty obvious you don't "get" metal or rap, which is fine. Listen to what you like and leave other genres to people who like them.

Royal Blood

TenTonne Skeleton

This is the kind of shit I play when I need to get a lot of work done. The whole album is great.

New album from Bloodclot, great old school style thrash.

Volbeat - Still Counting

Volbeat and Nightwish are my two favorite bands right now. Love Michael Paulson's vocals. Great video.

Only discovered Volbeat afew years ago. Agree with Paulson's vocals, great and very distinctive. Have to venture out more on their back catalog.

Shinedown

Dead Don't Die

Back
Top Bottom