• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Hard Rock or Metal are you listening to?

Hey, can anyone recommend me something like Spotify (which I'm using) but it has a discovery feature and it streams music videos?

And has a solid metal library, obviously.

Most of these acts are now in retirement homes, or they should be.

As Grace Slick said, rock is for the young folks. Nothing sadder than Jagger and Richard's on stage pretending they still 25yo. Hang it up!!

As Grace Slick said, rock is for the young folks. Nothing sadder than Jagger and Richard's on stage pretending they still 25yo. Hang it up!!
Have you ever seen Jagger and Richards perform?

Ya sad

They need walkers on stage

And no one unde 60 but ancients gives a rats arse for them
Obviously you have never seen them perform if you just what you said. If no one under 60 cares, why are they still selling out stadiums?

This will be the last thing I will say on this since it is way off topic for this particular thread, but if the Stones quit in their mid 20's because rock is for young folks as you say, these are all the great albums the world never would have heard.

Sticky Fingers
Goats Head Soup
It's only Rock n Roll
Some Girls
Tattoo You

Great hits and deep tracks on all those records.

Even their later records had some really good moments.

This will be the last thing I will say on this since it is way off topic for this particular thread, but if the Stones quit in their mid 20's because rock is for young folks as you say, these are all the great albums the world never would have heard.

Sticky Fingers
Goats Head Soup
It's only Rock n Roll
Some Girls
Tattoo You

They should have quit 25 years ago

No one wants wrinkles on stage

Sticky Fingers
Goats Head Soup
It's only Rock n Roll
Some Girls
Tattoo You

Rock sucks

You cant ask a girl or guy to dance to any of that.

Then make a thread about whatever music you like and leave us the **** alone.

I guess they listen to that no talent music made on computers that all it takes is to press a button to start making music.

Back
Top Bottom