• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What food is your weakness?

Peanut butter. But is has to be smooth and come in a JIF jar.

Looked overcooked to me.

It is. however, it is also undercooked, looks to me like it was either cooked on uneven heat, heat turned up later, or uneven cut of meat.

It is mostly overcooked. However its raw on the one side.

It is. however, it is also undercooked, looks to me like it was either cooked on uneven heat, heat turned up later, or uneven cut of meat.

It is mostly overcooked. However its raw on the one side.

Undercooked you say? Pshaw. I don't think it's possible to undercook something. :2razz:

if its still pink, its undercooked.

The juices turning isn't necessarily a sign of 'safely cooked' - or vise versa.
Internal temperature matters more.

But I prefer my steaks to be med-rare . . and have never had ill effects.

The juices turning isn't necessarily a sign of 'safely cooked' - or vise versa.
Internal temperature matters more.

But I prefer my steaks to be med-rare . . and have never had ill effects.

its not if its safe or not, i just prefer it well done for some reason, probably 'cause my preferred cooking method is wrapped in tin foil over an open fire, so its always well done, but extremely tender

(damn, now i'm hungry:mrgreen:)

its not if its safe or not, i just prefer it well done for some reason, probably 'cause my preferred cooking method is wrapped in tin foil over an open fire, so its always well done, but extremely tender

(damn, now i'm hungry:mrgreen:)

Oh yeah! My thanksgiving turkeys might looks a little odd wrapped in their bacon nest and tucked away in foil.

but oh my GAWD they're divinely juicy - dangerously juicy. :2razz:

Now I'm hungry too!!

Oh - a good way to do potatoes is to slice them up with the skin up. place onion between each slice and then drizzle with vinagrette - put back together into the potato shape and then wrapped in foil, baked or grilled 'til done.

HAM

Smoked ham, especially Ardenne ham

Jambon%20d%27ardennes%20photo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom