• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What food is your weakness?

What do you crave often or die to eat - but rarely do or don't eat because you can't afford it? Or you indulge eventhough you shouldn't?

My weakness, I've heard, is gross - Artichoke Bruschetta on saltine crackers.

MMM - they don't sell it anywhere locally so I pick up a small bottle whenever I'm in the city and eat it immediately.
ice cream.

i've never heard of artichoke bruschetta.....but it sounds good to me. why don't you just make it at home?

ice cream.

i've never heard of artichoke bruschetta.....but it sounds good to me. why don't you just make it at home?

I've tried to make my own! I can't get the flavor *just* right - this one brand (Private Selection) is just stellar.

I make an awesome Hearts-of-Palm dip, though :) So I eat that alot when I crave the bruschetta.

My weakness? Shellfish.

It's like my Kyptonite... literally.

I'd be dead as a stone in 5 minutes if I ate that ****.

For me it is what I should not eat. Things like olives, smoked salmon, prosciutto....high sodium foods....although I do cheat occasionally...shh don't tell my cardiologist.

My weakness? Shellfish.

It's like my Kyptonite... literally.

I'd be dead as a stone in 5 minutes if I ate that ****.

:rofl

I was wondering when someone would take it that way.

hands down...I have an addiction to meat, specifically red meats, but I also like chicken but prefer duck given the choice...meat is my weakness.

Sushi!!!! And IPA beer. Unless I will be driving its almost impossible to pass up a India Pale Ale.
Smoked BBQ is a runner up.

My two main cravings are orange chocolate and anything Italian, especially homemade tomato sauces. I cook mine with a little sour cream, that is good stuff.

Once in a blue moon I crave Thai, usually something spicy with a peanut or cashew sauce. I never learned how to make that, so I have it only when I go out to eat.

And as much as I don't like to admit it, I crave sourdough burgers from Hardee's now and then. I usually eat healthy except for that.

When I was going for my undergrad at Michigan, I went to the Chinese buffet by the campus at least three times a week. I lived alone and I hate cooking for one. It was the closest thing I could get to a home-cooked meal, plus U of M students got a 15% discount. Perfect marriage.

However, of all things, it was General Tao chicken which was my weakness. God, I could eat that stuff everyday if I was given a chance. Also had my share of crab rangoons as well.

cinnabon_gross.jpg

unnnnghghgggggg

What do you crave often or die to eat - but rarely do or don't eat because you can't afford it? Or you indulge eventhough you shouldn't?

My weakness, I've heard, is gross - Artichoke Bruschetta on saltine crackers.

MMM - they don't sell it anywhere locally so I pick up a small bottle whenever I'm in the city and eat it immediately.

Chocolate.

I dunno... anything that tastes good. Depends on my mood. LOL

Cheesecake.. pretty much irresistible to me. Red twizzlers too. Anything sugary - just pure sugar candy... sweet tarts, etc. Doritos. Pepsi.

Here is the difference you NEED to know...

Ingredients and Nutritional Information

IBC Cream Soda:

Contains: carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, natural and artificial flavors, soduim benzoate (preservative), calcium disodium edta (to protect flavor). No Caffeine

Boylan's Creme Soda:

Carbonated Water, Cane Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Natural and Artificial flavors, Caramel color, citric acid, Sodium Benzoate (preserve freshness).

You forgot to mention

In order for a vanilla extract to be called pure, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration requires that the solution contain a minimum of 35% alcohol and 13.35 ounces of vanilla bean per gallon

Sushi!!!! And IPA beer. Unless I will be driving its almost impossible to pass up a India Pale Ale.
Smoked BBQ is a runner up.

You need to move to Oregon immediately.

There are so many excellent IPAs here, it's almost embarrassing.

Well, I like potatoes. :lol:
Seriously. Fried, mashed, baked, boiled, hash browns, whatever.
One of my first and most enduring loves.

One of my first and most enduring loves.

And they can be carved into just about any shape you might wish, too.

I don't really have food cravings but I do really like sushi and notice when I don't have it for a long time, especially salmon.

I also really like poutine but you can't get the genine article out here in BC.

See that dark red center? That's more rare-rare in the middle. I'd guess about 110 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom