• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are your favorite games?

Sounds like youre about the same age as me. Look even though we were the 1st generation to grow up with PC games and consol games..... these little buggers seem to have been born with microchips. lol

:mrgreen: I can guarantee that we are not of the same generation. You are more closely aligned with my children's generation. I wasn't kidding when I said I came late to geekdom!!!!

My favorite PC games are:-
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of duty MW 2
Burnout Paradise City

Battlefield Series
Warcraft series
Starcraft series
Call of Duty 4 (only this one)
World in Conflict
Hearts of Iron series
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone series
Metal Gear series
The Sims series
Sim City 4
Halo: Combat Evolved
All Valve games
and more

I am big fan of PC games. I like shooter game. My favorite games are..............
Call Of Duty World At War
Call Of Duty MW 2
Call Of Duty MW 4
Call Of Duty Black Ops

Dead Space series
Uncharted series
Killzone series
God of War series
Shadow of the Colossus
The Force Unleashed
GTA - Vice City, San Andreas, IV

SOTC
Star craft series
Mass effect Series
Chrono Trigger
KOTOR
Mario games
And my all time favorite games is the Myst Series: Myst, Riven the Sequel to Myst, Myst III: Exile, Myst IV: Revelations, and Myst V: End of Ages.

I hope there are other Myst fans here.

I really liked the first two Paper Mario games, but I never finished the second one and I gave my copy away.

I've been playing a little bit of Super Mario Bros Wii and I have to say I love it.

I like games. In my free time i play games. My favorite games are
1 Blur
2 Bike Games
3 Car Racing Games
4 burnout paradise city
These are racing games and i like racing games.

Back
Top Bottom