• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you bad at?

Same here. It's annoying because I'm excellent at memorizing lyrics.

One of my first gigs in the service was guarding a construction site that was to become a backup facility for the space shuttle (ended up being a communications base). I'd end up posted at the back gate to the complex and 3 trucks would come in at 7:00 and 3 trucks would leave at 5:00. Beyond that there was NOTHING going on so I'd sing. As I let it all out there I'd watch the rabbits, coyotes, birds, snakes and spiders all head for the hills. I couldn't even get a buzzard to stick around while I was singing.

Organizing almost anything. I suck at it. Anything beyond alphabetizing I'm dead in the water. Organize my closet? Impossible. Write an outline? Never happen? Put my tools and whatever in order on my workbench? Ha! I do have screw drivers in one drawer, hammers in another, wrenches in another and so on, but that's the extent of my ability. I'm about as right brained as a human can be.

Cooking. Im terrible at home made cooking. Oh and remembering i put something in the washer then transferring it into the dryer. I always forget about my laundry.

I'm bad with computers. Oh, I can use them as long as they behave, but when they give me problems I just stare helplessly. Not much better with software. I can tinker in my game files, changing codes from directions and stuff. But I have to have a blow-by-blow description to do it.

I'm bad with cars, too. I'm an excellent driver, but as with computers, if the car breaks, I just stare helplessly. *sigh*

Animals love me anyway, so there is that... :)

I am bad at remembering names. This is not a good trait with the job I have. I am however a good at acting like I do. Once the person gives me a few clues I figure it out.

I have a fickle memory. I'm great at remembering ideas and concepts but I can't remember dates and names.

I'm also bad at washing dishes (no matter how much I scrub, there are still specks of food sticking to the plates) and folding clothes
Try adding water. You'll be amazed.

l am usually bad at ironing and acting l think

I can't parallel park to save my soul! I need to get a car that can park for me.

I'm very bad about remembering not to wear my white pumps after labor day.

I don't know how many times this has caused me embarrassment at the company parties.

As it should. The horror! :lol:

Seriously though, I do EXACTLY what they taught me in 8th grade sex education. Insert penis in vagina and release sperm, I'm getting really fast at it too!

I found my new signature!

Just out if curiosity.. was I married to you at one time?

I'm very bad about remembering not to wear my white pumps after labor day.

I don't know how many times this has caused me embarrassment at the company parties.

At least both your shoes matched!

If I find a pair of shoes I like I'll buy a couple of pairs in different colors. My bad is as soon as I walk through the door I kick off my shoes. When a pile starts to form I put them away. I have navy and brown heels the same style. When I put them away I mixed the two pairs. I was running behind and grabbed what I thought were a pair of navy heels but in reality it was a brown left and a navy right. Didn't notice they didn't match until someone else pointed it out.

Back
Top Bottom