• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you bad at?

Big WHITE dude named luther

:lol: Well, That's Not what she said. :mrgreen: Ahahahaha......gotcha. :shock:
cya20.gif
f_run.gif

:lol: Well, That's Not what she said. :mrgreen: Ahahahaha......gotcha. :shock:
cya20.gif
f_run.gif

Hey! I might not be particularly big but at least I finish quickly!

Hmmm, I'm bad at competitive sports. Never liked the competition, as I prefer to compete with myself. :lol:And I am a horrible public speaker, as it scares the hell out of me.

What everyday tasks are you bad at doing? Household chores/tech stuff etc.

I'm pretty bad at reversing in a car.

I have a fickle memory. I'm great at remembering ideas and concepts but I can't remember dates and names.

I'm also bad at washing dishes (no matter how much I scrub, there are still specks of food sticking to the plates) and folding clothes

I have a fickle memory. I'm great at remembering ideas and concepts but I can't remember dates and names.

I'm also bad at washing dishes (no matter how much I scrub, there are still specks of food sticking to the plates) and folding clothes

I have a bad time with names. I have no talent in playing a musical instrument.

auto-mechanic. I open the hood and it's like I'm looking at a freakin warp drive or flux capacitor

Hmmm, I'm bad at competitive sports. Never liked the competition, as I prefer to compete with myself. :lol:And I am a horrible public speaker, as it scares the hell out of me.

I've done it when necessary, but I'm really not comfortable with it either. :)

auto-mechanic. I open the hood and it's like I'm looking at a freakin warp drive or flux capacitor

Yeah, and to top it off they aren't like the Old cars, uhm.....I mean like the Older models from the.....uh er late 80's :lol:

I'm.... shall we say, "unpredictable" at cooking. On one hand, I can make a really good Hollandaise sauce, and on the other hand, I can never cook pasta right.

I'm pretty damn lazy about chores in general, apart from the litter box.

I have what my boyfriend likes to call "a broken domestic compass." I put things in really weird places. Some examples...

- He was cat-sitting for me while I was out of town and texted me to ask where the oven rack was. I knew exactly where it was: on the porch. Why? No idea.
- We were cooking dinner at my place, and he was getting the rice cooker ready. What did he find inside the rice cooker? A cork. Why? No idea.
- On another occasion, I had been looking up a recipe on my tablet, and I was about to put it down. For some reason, I opened one of my cupboards, and I was about to put it in there, until he started laughing at me hysterically.

I'm so bad that, as you can see, I don't even know I'm doing it unless someone points it out to me.

But I'm pretty good at tech, and really good at making stuff and/or fixing stuff. I actually make a lot of my own household items.

Yeah, and to top it off they aren't like the Old cars, uhm.....I mean like the Older models from the.....uh er late 80's :lol:

I was good up until about 1984. I had a late 90s model Astro van that you actually had to remove the alternator to get to the sparkplugs to do a tune up

Dancing. no! No! NO! Just shoot me. I'm not even going to try.

Last edited:
Cleaning up after myself when I need to. I procrastinate for a day or two before I can't stand it any longer.

Holding my tongue.

I'm bad at...hmmm...bad at remembering what I'm bad at, apparently.

RICE. I'm bad at cooking rice. Can't seem to cook it without burning it in the bottom of the pan.

I'm a believer in "do what you do, do well". So I try to do well at what I do do...when and if I do it. That doesn't mean it always turns out well, but I will keep at it until is well enough. Which isn't half bad most of the time.

I'm bad at...hmmm...bad at remembering what I'm bad at, apparently.

RICE. I'm bad at cooking rice. Can't seem to cook it without burning it in the bottom of the pan.

I'm a believer in "do what you do, do well". So I try to do well at what I do do...when and if I do it. That doesn't mean it always turns out well, but I will keep at it until is well enough. Which isn't half bad most of the time.

I've been cooking since I was a pretty young kid, but it's only relatively recently that I learned how to cook rice properly. Instead of cooking it for 20 minutes, as the directions state, I only cook it for 15 and then let it sit for 5.

However, everyone seems to have their own formula.

I've been cooking since I was a pretty young kid, but it's only relatively recently that I learned how to cook rice properly. Instead of cooking it for 20 minutes, as the directions state, I only cook it for 15 and then let it sit for 5.

However, everyone seems to have their own formula.
I'll try that. I bought a rice cooker thinking that would help and it broke the second time I used it. So I've pretty much given up cooking rice and instead switched to cous cous or quinoa, which is so easy a cavem..woman can do it.

I'm sorry but....

:lamo :lamo :lamo
Yeah, it's still sitting there in the cupboard going on three years now...waiting for my husband to fix it. lol

I'm very bad at relaxing... I try and try, but i just can't seem to sit still.
I do my best relaxing at 80mph on one of my sleds or being neck deep working on a car or sled

I can't sing either.. everything comes out as a bad Marine cadence.

grocery shopping... the minute i walk in the supermarket, I get pissed off.. I grab some beer, coffee, and chips& salsa and GTFO most ricki-tik

Back
Top Bottom