• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was there a vast conspiracy to dethrone Trump?

Was there a "vast conspiracy to 'dethrone' Trump?"

IMO? Yes.

But it did not involve "all the election officials and judges." No.

IMO it did involve some Democrats and a few Republicans, and some election officials and partisan judges especially in a few key States.

But IMO it was mainly fostered by a combine of globalist interests. This would include the big multinational tech and industrial interests who control the bulk of media/information services, the members of the government "swamp" who owe their continued political power to the financial resources of those interests, and a bit of help from China and perhaps even Russia.

That is clearly evidenced in how the MSM, Social Media, Information Media (Google, etc.) and both the Democrats and those "Lincoln" Republicans have acted throughout the 4 years preceding the elections. Right up to using Covid-19 as the excuse to rush through mass-mail voting (not to be confused with existing absentee balloting) which even the Democrats used to admit was the least secure, most open to fraud method for voting.

So under those points I would vote "yes," if there were an actual poll.
You can plan then on being disappointed for a long time. There was no conspiracy against Trump. The only conspiracies are coming from Trump and his delusional lawyers.

Was there a "vast conspiracy to 'dethrone' Trump?"

IMO? Yes.

But it did not involve "all the election officials and judges." No.

IMO it did involve some Democrats and a few Republicans, and some election officials and partisan judges especially in a few key States.

But IMO it was mainly fostered by a combine of globalist interests. This would include the big multinational tech and industrial interests who control the bulk of media/information services, the members of the government "swamp" who owe their continued political power to the financial resources of those interests, and a bit of help from China and perhaps even Russia.

That is clearly evidenced in how the MSM, Social Media, Information Media (Google, etc.) and both the Democrats and those "Lincoln" Republicans have acted throughout the 4 years preceding the elections. Right up to using Covid-19 as the excuse to rush through mass-mail voting (not to be confused with existing absentee balloting) which even the Democrats used to admit was the least secure, most open to fraud method for voting.

So under those points I would vote "yes," if there were an actual poll.
Ok so (excepting Russia and China) society didn't like Trump or think he had legitimate court cases then, gotcha.

Basically, was there a vast conspiracy against Trump? Involving all the election officials and judges? Republicans and Democrats?

Yes. 80m Americans knew from day one that we hated his stupid racist guts. We have been planning to do exactly this.

Yes. 80m Americans knew from day one that we hated his stupid racist guts. We have been planning to do exactly this.
I wonder what the number would have been without the voter suppression efforts in places likes Texas (one drop box, removing polling places, voter purges, etc)

There was a conspiracy of voters who conspired to vote him out.

Stupid Dems, if ya gonna cheat win it all. ;)

They’ve given up. Just given up. Why would we only steal some of an election but not all of it? I’m told the cheating is so obvious everyone can see it, so why stop with potus? I know I”M asking a question every sane human has asked but it never stops being kind of insane to me.

That and they’ve adopted Trump’s ego in their arguments. He didn’t lose a close election, no no. He won a landslide, by tens of millions of votes. We can generate tens of millions of votes to overcome that lead, but we cannot under any circumstances beat Kelly Loefler.

GOP isn’t sending us their best people. I bet MS-13 could figure out a better conspiracy theory.

I wonder what the number would have been without the voter suppression efforts in places likes Texas (one drop box, removing polling places, voter purges, etc)

YES. Exactly this. They babble about “obvious” voter fraud while the GOP literally keeps telling us their electoral strategy is to keep citizens from casting legal votes. As a Dem, why in the WORLD should I believe Trump won Texas? Or Florida? (I do believe it, but if we take the GOP’s logic to its conclusion, why would I expect that Ron Desantis ran a clean election in Florida?)

There's a bunch of reasons why Trump lost. His personality wore thin... He's callous... He's an egomaniac... His kissing the ass of Putin(still doing that BTW)... His childish name-calling... His daily lying got old for many people... Overall he just got tiring..

But IMO the biggest reason was him not giving a rats ass about the 1000's of people dying daily from Covid.. This guy suppose to the leader of the country, but hasn't shown up at a Covid meeting in months? But he does have time to go golfing 2-3 times a week?

95% of the hatred toward Trump these past 4 years was his own doing... 100% of the reason he lost this election was his own doing. There was no conspiracy, he just couldn't stay away from Twitter, he couldn't stop lying, AND he couldn't even pretend to care about the 1000's of Americans dying every single day from Covid..

So F'him.. Let him slither away to Florida, or Moscow and leave us alone..

Do you all have to take the same exact wrong info and share it over and over again?

You are using the wrong numbers. Since the way that voter participation percentage (66.2%) is calculated using eligible voters, not registered voters, that means you cannot use registered voters when trying to go back to calculate how many people voted. You all really don't seem to understand this.

There are 239.2M eligible voters. Voter turnout percentage, which is calculated by dividing # of voters by # of eligible voters, has nothing to do with registered voters. When you use real math to figure this out, it comes out to the correct number, 158,350,000 votes. People who don't know how math works should not try to use it, and especially should not try to copy others, repeat others, in trying to show why there are problems with the election.

Actually the vast conspiracy was to divide the USA even further.

Read and learn

Trump is nothing more than a mentally deranged tool of the tea party deplorables who are intent on destroying this nation.

Of course there wasn't. Trump's whole goal is to get people to talk about it just like in this thread. That's his victory.

Donald Trump. The victim president.

Do you all have to take the same exact wrong info and share it over and over again?

You are using the wrong numbers. Since the way that voter participation percentage (66.2%) is calculated using eligible voters, not registered voters, that means you cannot use registered voters when trying to go back to calculate how many people voted. You all really don't seem to understand this.

There are 239.2M eligible voters. Voter turnout percentage, which is calculated by dividing # of voters by # of eligible voters, has nothing to do with registered voters. When you use real math to figure this out, it comes out to the correct number, 158,350,000 votes. People who don't know how math works should not try to use it, and especially should not try to copy others, repeat others, in trying to show why there are problems with the election.
Are there "eligible" voters who are not "registered" voters?

Eligible is every voter who is allowed to register, in your country that's two different things for some reason.

Eligible is every voter who is allowed to register, in your country that's two different things for some reason.
Of course, it's two different things. Not all eligible voters get registered to vote. Hell, not all registered voters even bothered to vote.

Since we are talking about how many people actually voted, the number of registered voters is what matters...not the number of eligible voters...when we are talking about how many people voted for either candidate.

Yes, anyone who is eligible but chooses not register to vote is an eligible voter who is not a registered voter in the US.

Of course, it's two different things. Not all eligible voters get registered to vote. Hell, not all registered voters even bothered to vote.

Since we are talking about how many people actually voted, the number of registered voters is what matters...not the number of eligible voters...when we are talking about how many people voted for either candidate.
Registered voters is not how they calculate Voter Participation though. That is what matters, the actual numbers used in the initial calculations.

What numbers do you believe they used to calculate voter turnout?

Registered voters is not how they calculate Voter Participation though. That is what matters, the actual numbers used in the initial calculations.

What numbers do you believe they used to calculate voter turnout?

I'll remind you what Binney said.

(39)With 212Million registered voters and 66.2% voting,140.344 M voted. Now if Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden. These numbers don’t add up to what we are being told. Lies and more Lies!

He's not talking about "voter turnout" or "Voter Participation".

He's talking about how many people are actually registered (212 million)...how many actually voted (140.344 million)...how many voted for Trump (74 million)...and how many votes are left over that might have gone to Biden (66.344 million).

Given the claims that Biden go some 80 million votes, that means the numbers don't add up. Someone is lying.

He's not talking about "voter turnout" or "Voter Participation". He's talking about how many people are actually registered (212 million)...how many actually voted (140.344 million)...how many voted for Trump (74 million)...and how many votes are left over that might have gone to Biden (66.344 million).

Given the claims that Biden go some 80 million votes, that means the numbers don't add up. Someone is lying.
Let me remind you what he corrected himself on his twitter thread.

He even admits that he was using the wrong numbers. (Then he uses the wrong numbers a second time, but these go over by a lot.)

The correct number of eligible voters is 239.2M. That is the number used to calculate voter turnout. It also gives you the correct numbers when you break it down.

He's not talking about "voter turnout" or "Voter Participation".

He's talking about how many people are actually registered (212 million)...how many actually voted (140.344 million)...how many voted for Trump (74 million)...and how many votes are left over that might have gone to Biden (66.344 million).

Why are you doing the math so that the guilt falls on the Biden vote and not so it falls on the Trump vote ? That in itself mades your methodology very suspect.

Also, where does this figure of 212 registered voters come from and as of what date? Does it take into account states which have same day registration and voting?

Let me remind you what he corrected himself on his twitter thread.

He even admits that he was using the wrong numbers. (Then he uses the wrong numbers a second time, but these go over by a lot.)

The correct number of eligible voters is 239.2M. That is the number used to calculate voter turnout. It also gives you the correct numbers when you break it down.

I don't care if he corrected himself or not. His statement is correct. His numbers are correct.

Someone is lying to all of us. The question now is this: Which candidate did not get the claimed number of votes...it has to be either Biden or Trump.

I don't care if he corrected himself or not. His statement is correct. His numbers are correct.

Someone is lying to all of us. The question now is this: Which candidate did not get the claimed number of votes...it has to be either Biden or Trump.
He corrected himself because he realized his math was wrong.

i bet people in Germany tried to reason with the Nazis at first.

He corrected himself because he realized his math was wrong.
His math was not wrong.

Nobody has disputed the number of registered voters. Nobody has disputed the number of actual voters. The only thing that doesn't add up is the claimed number of votes that each candidate received.

His statements are wrong. You may want to believe it, but you are wrong. The number of votes does add up just fine, so long as you use eligible votes to calculate how many people voted when using the voter turnout percentage. Trying it the other way is using bad data.

Back
Top Bottom