• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

Please...dems are using the virus as an excuse to try one last desperate attempt to steal it through fraud. What disgusting filth these people are.
Your boy Donnie is going down because he's an immoral fraudulent con man, not because of anything anyone else does. You and him might not like that fact but all the whining and crying you can do together won't change it.
Trump's history. And he will be remembered. Good luck foisting another like him on the country. It's gonna be a long time before that happens again, a long, lonely, silent time.

It’s amazing how many people participate in a discussion forum with no intent to actually discuss anything.

Lindsey Graham can rot in hell, the lying bastard.

You need to say how you feel. Lol. Ok so how does it work you tell people Trump does not have to show his tax returns but the person you run against must show their tax returns. I do believe he said that. He's "interesting". I think his role in protecting and apologizing blatant disrespect of democratic institutions on behalf of Trump partisan politics crossed the line myself. Oh hell what do I know . I underplay my contagious diseases.

Sick peoole
Alpha, I will keep asking you the questions until you answer them with undeniable proof, which is completely unbiased, objective, and based on facts. If you are educated about Donald Trump you know everything you said about mail-in voting is a blatant lie.

Again: Why is mail-in voting unfair to voters who are unable to vote in person or have a high risk of getting COVID-19 if they do not stay home?
people can always request a mail in. We are talking unsolicited...unsolicited...unsolicited unsolicited...

Your boy Donnie is going down because he's an immoral fraudulent con man, not because of anything anyone else does. You and him might not like that fact but all the whining and crying you can do together won't change it.
Trump's history. And he will be remembered. Good luck foisting another like him on the country. It's gonna be a long time before that happens again, a long, lonely, silent time.
Good god November is going to be fun for me.

Sick peoole

people can always request a mail in. We are talking unsolicited...unsolicited...unsolicited unsolicited...

Trump has not distinquished solicted from unsolicted..not distinguished...not distinguished...not distinguished....not distinquished....

Please...dems are using the virus as an excuse to try one last desperate attempt to steal it through fraud. What disgusting filth these people are.
Every single eligible voter voting is not stealing. Republicans just realize that a higher turnout is better for dems.

Sick peoole

i have gotten something ever year about precinct locations. I always gotten calls from candidates telling when and how I can vote. Isn't that unsolicited as well?

i have gotten something ever year about precinct locations. I always gotten calls from candidates telling when and how I can vote. Isn't that unsolicited as well?
In which election did you receive a ballot when you did not request it.

Every single eligible voter voting is not stealing. Republicans just realize that a higher turnout is better for dems.
I don’t know that is true and neither do you
Funny. It's trump that told his supporters to commit fraud by voting twice.
He did not. He said that if you vote by mail check to see if your bite was tabulated and if it wasn’t, vote in person.

The claim that he told people to vote twice is a partisan motivated lie.

Will voting to confirm Trump’s nominee hurt him or help him.?

There are obviously people who won’t vote for him no matter what, just as those who will vote for him no matter what.

You know, I can't say his flip-flop will be his demise. It will certainly make it harder for him as to most people, who believe their own eyes and ears and are capable of free and critical thought, Graham's latest lie is just one more chink in his armor. We have watched Lindsey evolve from, what appeared to be honest and sincere disdain for Trump and his lack or moral redemption to a Lindsey that acts like he wants to smoke Trump's pole. There were times when I found myself not critical of Graham at all and regarded him as a "call it like it is" kind of guy. But I have come to know better. I will never believe a word that comes out of his mouth again.

All that being said, sure his recent stance will hurt him. But I'm not sure it will hurt him enough to make him lose. Time will tell. If he does win, it will not be by the historic margins he enjoyed in the past.

You know, I can't say his flip-flop will be his demise. It will certainly make it harder for him as to most people, who believe their own eyes and ears and are capable of free and critical thought, Graham's latest lie is just one more chink in his armor. We have watched Lindsey evolve from, what appeared to be honest and sincere disdain for Trump and his lack or moral redemption to a Lindsey that acts like he wants to smoke Trump's pole. There were times when I found myself not critical of Graham at all and regarded him as a "call it like it is" kind of guy. But I have come to know better. I will never believe a word that comes out of his mouth again.

All that being said, sure his recent stance will hurt him. But I'm not sure it will hurt him enough to make him lose. Time will tell. If he does win, it will not be by the historic margins he enjoyed in the past.
I think it will help him with some. A lot of the criticisms of him are based on the fact that he often doesn’t have the guts to stand up for conservative ideas.

I think it will help him with some. A lot of the criticisms of him are based on the fact that he often doesn’t have the guts to stand up for conservative ideas.
I can understand that.

I'm not so sure it will "help him with some" though because the only people who would approve of what Lindsey Graham has become as of late would have voted for him anyways so, no help is even needed there.

But, the thing is, those who would respect him for standing their ground for them and their conservative ideas, are on the wrong side of history at this point in time. Meaning, most of America is against what most of what modern day "conservatism" stands for. Due to that societal change, and the associated growth in numbers that has put the majority at odds with the modern day conservatives, it is just a matter of time, even in the most remote areas of America, until this new version of conservatism just fizzles out.

The writing is on the wall from sea to shining sea. The regions of our nation, republican strong used to easily winning elections, the percentage gap is slipping. I'm not sure if we are quite there yet in Kentucky. But it's going to be close. Just 5 years ago, it probably wouldn't have been close at all. The flip-flop republicans who have hitched their wagons to the Trump train, I suspect, will sink right alongside of the USS Trumptanic in due time. Trump has a long history of drowning people in his destructive wake. Perhaps, this time, it might be viewed as poetic justice.

Back
Top Bottom