• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

I care about how people vote because your ilk will definitely try to win this with lawyers and not the voice of the people. Your ilk can definitely not be trusted. They are filthy traitors. Thats why Hillary told Biden not to concede. Thats why we see lefties fighting to remove the "confusing" privacy envelope. Lol...makes it real easy to find the Trump ballots eh? You never answered why lefties cant get their anti american asses down to a polling place. What is your reason? Please say covid
Read on and I'll explain to you, try anyway. The reason is, people can vote the way they wish, in person, early voting in person or mail in. What's your problem? Are you a dictator telling other americans how they can vote. The R's sure do love not giving people choice.

Read on and I'll explain to you, try anyway. The reason is, people can vote the way they wish, in person, early voting in person or mail in. What's your problem? Are you a dictator telling other americans how they can vote. The R's sure do love not giving people choice.
Ill ask a third time. Why cant you vote at a polling place?

And again I'll respond by saying because I don't have to. I have voted in person my entire life, nine presidential elections. My tenth presidential vote will be mail in. If you have a problem with that, contact my state.

Who cares the method of voting, well except the right who doesn’t want more people voting because that’s a bad thing for their side. Investigation after investigation (including a Presidential commission) has found absolutely no widespread fraud.

Trump knows if he ‘allows’ more people to vote by mail, he’s toast so he has to attack it any way he can and the right will be rright here to parrot him.

Who cares the method of voting, well except the right who doesn’t want more people voting because that’s a bad thing for their side. Investigation after investigation (including a Presidential commission) has found absolutely no widespread fraud.

Trump knows if he ‘allows’ more people to vote by mail, he’s toast so he has to attack it any way he can and the right will be rright here to parrot him.

People who want an honest and fair election care. Why cant lefties get their lazy asses to a polling place like Americans have done for centuries? I have yet to get a cogent answer.

I dont. I oppose unsolicited ballots being sent to people who did not request them. Do you get the difference?

Why? I see the difference quite clearly.. you want as many hurdles as possible to reduce the number of people who vote.

I like registered voters voting not their cats. If you don't understand how mailing millions of unsolicited ballots to people makes it easy to rug an election then please do not quote me anymore. Facebook level politics is easily accessible.
You clearly have never voted via mail in ballot,, it is a complicated process, the cat cannot vote this way. In some ways it is more secure than in person voting. They have a numerical system that matches the ballot to the registered voter, the signature of the voter is verified as is the state ID and their voter registration card. I would assume the cat would not meet that standard.

People who want an honest and fair election care. Why cant lefties get their lazy asses to a polling place like Americans have done for centuries? I have yet to get a cogent answer.

And I want everyone that wants to vote to be able to do so safely in the current world we live in, why is THAT so hard for stubborn righty to understand?

And your ‘fair and honest election’ diatribe is complete BS. You want to limit the numbers because you know that’s what helps the right more than anything. State Board of Elections will do their jobs just fine, stop with the fear mongering

He was whining on Hannity about money. He begged 'help me' 'Im getting killed financially' and ' This money is because they hate my guts.'

Yes, we hate your guts...people on the right and left both hate your guts equally...even the ones that are voting for you say they aren't voting for you because of you, but because you are a Republican...good lord, time for you to step down and retire and let a Republican with some scruples to take your place.
Haven't seen many of those lately. I think most have already left the party.

I dont. I oppose unsolicited ballots being sent to people who did not request them. Do you get the difference?
I go an unsolicited ballot in the mail and it had trump's name on it.

I don't think he'd lose, but it would be hilarious if Leningrad Graham lost.

And I want everyone that wants to vote to be able to do so safely in the current world we live in, why is THAT so hard for stubborn righty to understand?

And your ‘fair and honest election’ diatribe is complete BS. You want to limit the numbers because you know that’s what helps the right more than anything. State Board of Elections will do their jobs just fine, stop with the fear mongering

It is a fact the GOP is really a white man's party filled with neo-nazis, white supremacist and nationalists. They are aware the demographics are changing and definitely not in their favor. It is a matter of time. Educated whites tend not to go Republican. Ditto for the non-whites although we realize there is a smattering of oreos and coconuts.

There is absolutely no reason to think mail-in voting is either dishonest or unfair. he honesty and fairness of mail-in voting has been repeatedly proven everywhere. You already got answers to you question, which are 100% accurate.

There is absolutely no reason to think mail-in voting is either dishonest or unfair. he honesty and fairness of mail-in voting has been repeatedly proven everywhere. You already got answers to you question, which are 100% accurate.
Yes...yes there absolutely is and you damn well know it. Fact is, you guys are fighting so hard for it because you know thats the only way you can win. I've never seen a group of more filthy people that pretend to be Americans than this latest batch of democrats. I have yet to find out why you lefties cant get your asses to a polling place. Is it that they dont know how to get there or are they too stupid to fill a ballot out all by themselves?

Democrats are feeling increasingly optimistic about their chances of unseating Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) in South Carolina, bolstered by a recent slate of favorable polling and a massive cash windfall building behind Democrat Jaime Harrison’s Senate campaign.

A Quinnipiac University poll of the state released this week — the second in a little more than a month — showed Graham and Harrison running neck and neck at 48 percent each.

In the two days since then, Harrison has pulled in a staggering $2 million, adding to an already massive $10.6 million haul in August alone. And in a sign that national Democrats are eyeing the race with greater enthusiasm, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced a new seven-figure cash injection in the state.

“There’s a lot of momentum on the ground here and it’s so great and it’s so encouraging,” Harrison said in an interview on Friday. “When I first got into this race and people told me that I couldn’t do this, my whole statement to them is ‘Watch me,’ and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

The combined weight of the recent polling and Harrison’s staggering fundraising totals has fueled optimism among Democrats, who see in South Carolina a chance to widen their path to a Senate majority in November.

“It says to me that the battlefield is expanded, and it also says that no one can afford to ignore this race,” Antjuan Seawright, a South Carolina-based Democratic strategist, said.

“When Jaime entered this race, I think there was a serious case of infrastructure building and building a case, and now I think all of that is finalized, and we’re finally at the place where we have something,” he added.

Well, well, well....Lindsey thought once again in his red state that he would easily win...apparently some of us are fed up. He needs his arrogant tail knocked down a few notches...no one hired him to be a Trump shill.
I am so excited to vote for Jaime. So darn excited. I feel like he has a decent shot here in SC, even some republicans don't like him!

I don't think he'd lose, but it would be hilarious if Leningrad Graham lost.
yes, and people here are getting pretty motivated over voting...against Trump and Graham and the next target is McMasters...they are really ticked over the phoney LWA checks the state sent...yes, phoney... people went to cash them at BOA and they said they weren't valid....yet, the people received them from the South Carolina DEW office, instead of them direct depositing them..and after they gave these folks a significant delay

Yes, yes there absolutely is and you know it. Fact is, you guys are fighting so hard for it because you know thats the only way you can win. I've never seen a group of more filthy people that pretend to be Americans than this latest batch of Democrats. I have yet to find out why you lefties cant get your asses to a polling place. Is it that they dont know how to get there or are they too stupid to fill a ballot out all by themselves?

You know perfectly well the reason Democrats are pushing for mail-in voting is to prevent Americans from getting COVID-19 and that is an objective, repeatedly proven fact. Tell me how voting by mail is unfair to people who know they could die by voting in person on November 3. Tell me how voting by mail is unfair in every state that does not have an in-person option in most precincts. Tell me how voting by mail is unfair to people who are unable to vote at polling places. Tell me why it is remotely possible Democrats are campaigning to vote by mail because of fear Republicans will win knowing Donald Trump is the one in that position, cheating to win by preventing mail-in votes from being counted.

Last edited:
You know perfectly well the reason Democrats are pushing for mail-in voting is to prevent Americans from getting COVID-19 and that is an objective, repeatedly proven fact. Tell me how voting by mail is unfair to people who know they could die by voting in person on November 3. Tell me how voting by mail is unfair in every state that does not have an in-person option in most precincts. Tell me how voting by mail is unfair to people who are unable to vote at polling places.
Ohhhhhj PUHLEASE! If you guys can protest you can get your asses to a voting booth. If you can get to a grocery store you can use the same method to vote. Covid my ass.

Back
Top Bottom