• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:720, 995]Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

For who? I'm occupying myself with work and a dangerously increasing 40K addiction.

WAAAHG! 40K will eat your life if you let it.

It looks more like people are clawing for anything that they can find to simply attack Trump with. It was strangely entertaining for the first few months, but it lost it's luster soon after that.

Reminds me of something, really.

Piece of **** cultists are pieces of **** for following this cult leader.

'I don't get it': Trump questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son gave his life fighting in Afghanistan on a Memorial Day visit to his grave

When Trump and Kelly, who served as secretary of homeland security before becoming the White House chief of staff, visited Arlington on Memorial Day in 2017, the two men stopped at Robert's grave. Standing there, Trump reportedly turned to Kelly and said, "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

Kelly declined to comment on the story to The Atlantic, but people close to the retired general said that while he first thought the president was awkwardly commenting on the selflessness of America's service members, particularly those who laid down their lives in defense of the nation, he later realized that Trump does not understand sacrificing for others.​

Wow. A story from 2018. Try not to be so desperate.

Is Trump referring to Americans killed in action as “losers” and “suckers” supposed to magically be okay because it’s “from two whole years ago”?

The desperation of Trump supporters is almost tangible :lol:

The story is unsourced. It's fake news 60 days before an election.

This is what Democrats and MSM do. ...and look at the goobs gobbling it up.

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Figures. He threatened to disown his son when Donald Jr. mentioned that he was thinking of joining the military.

Our Command in Chief. God help us.

BREAKING NEWS!

Four reliable sources have informed me that jpn thinks dead soldiers are losers and suckers.

True story.

BREAKING NEWS!

Four reliable sources have informed me that jpn thinks dead soldiers are losers and suckers.

True story.

No ****ing surprise here that a nationalist thinks dead Americans especially from WWII is a good thing.

So when anonymous sources tell us that a majority of the left are all pedophiles, that support the complete dissolution of the country. They're completely legitimate and truthful as well, right?

There’s legit more evidence for Qanon then this Atlantic story

BREAKING NEWS!

True story.

Your Boy is a POS. just ignore that....Fact

There’s legit more evidence for Qanon then this Atlantic story

Yes, which is rather strange. Some of their stories are extremely out there, but others more grounded than one might think.

One would think he would have learned something in military school, but no. No wonder he lost the military vote.

He only went to business school. None of his education included military classes.

There is a reason Americans supported an Army General to be their first President.

He only went to business school. None of his education included military classes.

There is a reason Americans supported an Army General to be their first President.

That was a bad precedent, really.

Ben Franklin would have been a better first president. Not a slam on Washington, mind you. It's just that choosing a general as our first president sort of set the tone.

Piece of **** cultists are pieces of **** for following this cult leader.

'I don't get it': Trump questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son gave his life fighting in Afghanistan on a Memorial Day visit to his grave

When Trump and Kelly, who served as secretary of homeland security before becoming the White House chief of staff, visited Arlington on Memorial Day in 2017, the two men stopped at Robert's grave. Standing there, Trump reportedly turned to Kelly and said, "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

Kelly declined to comment on the story to The Atlantic, but people close to the retired general said that while he first thought the president was awkwardly commenting on the selflessness of America's service members, particularly those who laid down their lives in defense of the nation, he later realized that Trump does not understand sacrificing for others.​

Still running dry on that cultist trope I see.
It never ceases to amaze me just how pathetic the anti-trump camp continues to get. Each at every day.

He went to a military high school.

Doesn't actually mean a damn thing.

True. I was just explaining what people are referring to when they say he went to a "military" school. Trump could never have cut it at a real military academy.

He went to a military high school.

As long as our president tells us to break the law while doing the same thing for his personal benefit, there is nobody to blame except racist murderer

~ Yeah - this was all hashed about when it happened . Democrats are desperate. Timing on this is too suspicious. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom