• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:720, 995]Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

I suppose its only useful now as a means to form a liberal circle jerk. So im gonna hit the exits before it gets messy in here. Just make sure one of you cleans up after yourselves this time.

That post is a disgrace to veterans everywhere. Just say he was wrong and move on

How am I desperate? You dont seem to know what the word means. This story is two years old.

Not true. This story is less than a day old. The events that transpired in the story are two years old. The story itself is fresh as a daisy.

So when anonymous sources tell us that a majority of the left are all pedophiles, that support the complete dissolution of the country. They're completely legitimate and truthful as well, right?

We watched Trump insult John McCain's service, and Mary Trump is not an anonymous source:

“Our Uncle Rob, Robert Trump, the president’s younger brother, told us, quote, ‘any of them could be disowned at any time,'” said Maddow. “‘Donny’ — meaning Donald Trump Jr. — ‘was going to join the Army or some bullsh*t like that, and Donald and Ivana told him if he did, they’d disown him in a second.'”

literally fake news.

Trump made it pretty clear that the article represents his thoughts when he said this about John McCain:

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah, i can't currently forgive the Republicans for this despicable scumbag. hopefully i'll eventually grow to the point where i can.

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Figures. He threatened to disown his son when Donald Jr. mentioned that he was thinking of joining the military.

Our Command in Chief. God help us.

What a dick.

My uncle died in WWII...not a loser.

Sex jokes? Really? Something you just learned in health class?

He must really hate veterans to defend this nonsense

I understand that the Germans they fought there referred to the Marines as "Teufelshunde," or "Devil Dogs." The Marines have proudly adopted that nickname ever since.

Semper Fi.

Yes we have.

Admiral McRaven, Special Operations Commander, on Donald Trump: "Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation."

Sex jokes? Really? Something you just learned in health class?

Can you at least hang some plastic or something? People are getting hit in the CT forum.

Can you at least hang some plastic or something? People are getting hit in the CT forum.

Is that your picture? Mommy must let you stay up late!

This is how you know Fletch has been beaten. Shamed.

General Jim Mattis:
“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try,” Mr. Mattis said in a statement. “Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership.”

Re: Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

You got some in your hair dude.

The splits between officer and enlisted views within the poll are notable. More than 59 percent of officers said they have a poor view of the president, with more than half saying they strongly disapprove.

Among enlisted respondents, 47 percent said they have an unfavorable view, and nearly 39 percent a favorable view. Enlisted views of Trump’s performance in office have consistently been more favorable than those of officers in the poll over the last four years.

Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

The splits between officer and enlisted views within the poll are notable. More than 59 percent of officers said they have a poor view of the president, with more than half saying they strongly disapprove.

Among enlisted respondents, 47 percent said they have an unfavorable view, and nearly 39 percent a favorable view. Enlisted views of Trump’s performance in office have consistently been more favorable than those of officers in the poll over the last four years.

Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

That's still a terrible score for a republican president among enlisted men.

That's still a terrible score for a republican president among enlisted men.
Yep.

I want to read fletch writing something about those soldiers "hair".

It's ironic that fletch mentioned "hair", since that was Orangey's main concern in France.

We watched Trump insult John McCain's service, and Mary Trump is not an anonymous source:

“Our Uncle Rob, Robert Trump, the president’s younger brother, told us, quote, ‘any of them could be disowned at any time,'” said Maddow. “‘Donny’ — meaning Donald Trump Jr. — ‘was going to join the Army or some bullsh*t like that, and Donald and Ivana told him if he did, they’d disown him in a second.'”

Great, so that means anyone from Alex Jones. To anyone from that little QAnon run can come out with anything and so long as they're named in that expression. They're completely legitimate.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Yep.

I want to read fletch writing something about those soldiers "hair".

It's ironic that fletch mentioned "hair", since that was Orangey's main concern in France.

I don't know, obviously, but I am reasonably sure Fletch never did any time in the service.

Great, so that means anyone from Alex Jones. To anyone from that little QAnon run can come out with anything and so long as they're named in that expression. They're completely legitimate.

Thanks for clearing that up.

It's gonna be a hard 60 days.

It's gonna be a hard 60 days.

For who? I'm occupying myself with work and a dangerously increasing 40K addiction.

It looks more like people are clawing for anything that they can find to simply attack Trump with. It was strangely entertaining for the first few months, but it lost it's luster soon after that.

I could just as easily go hunt down people who've been jilted by the democratic party and come up with more horrible stories than this. So such a thing is nothing new.

Just spit then and stop complaining.

Back
Top Bottom