• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 67] Shireen Abu Akleh: Al Jazeera reporter killed by Israeli gunfire

Oh, I’m sure it’s no big deal to Israel. After all, they’ve been helping America’s enemies under the pretense that they are an “ally” for decades.

For everyone else, on the other hand it is.

But since it’s supposedly no big deal, perhaps America should give Hamas a couple billion dollars worth of aid.
US administrations evidently don't care as much as you do about these past transactions between Germany, Israel and France with China.
You seem to be really upset that Israel and the US are allies, sounds like another Soviet point of view.

US administrations evidently don't care as much as you do about these past transactions between Germany, Israel and France with China.
You seem to be really upset that Israel and the US are allies, sounds like another Soviet point of view.

Oh, the US government has routinely turned a blind eye to transgressions of our supposed “allies”. That doesn’t excuse them.

The US does not need to be giving vast amounts of aid to a country with nuclear weapons which hardly qualifies as a “ally”.

How long is the bickering and accusations going to last? Is there any proof yet as to what happened, or is it still all speculation?
It's facts. Israel is a Jewish supremacist state that kicks out refugees but loves to give them to Europe

It's facts. Israel is a Jewish supremacist state that kicks out refugees but loves to give them to Europe
Can you present facts and not allegations, like claiming them having a supremacist attitude? As far as I can tell by such statements, you think propaganda is fact.

Loves to give what refugees to Europe?
Oh right, that antisemitic conspiracy theory of far-right maniacs.

Loves to give what refugees to Europe?
Oh right, that antisemitic conspiracy theory of far-right maniacs.

"In April 2018, Israel reached an agreement with the United Nations to expel around 16,000 African migrants to Western countries in exchange for granting temporary residency in Israel to the same number.[67] Shortly after, however, the deal was cancelled by the Israeli government."

Just a conspiracy theory?

"In April 2018, Israel reached an agreement with the United Nations to expel around 16,000 African migrants to Western countries in exchange for granting temporary residency in Israel to the same number.[67] Shortly after, however, the deal was cancelled by the Israeli government."

So you were talking about a deal with several countries to distribute African migrants when you said Israel was "giving refugees to Europe"?
And a deal that was canceled by the Israeli government. Not a smart way to make an argument.

So you were talking about a deal with several countries to distribute African migrants when you said Israel was "giving refugees to Europe"?
And a deal that was canceled by the Israeli government. Not a smart way to make an argument.
the deal explicitly stated that the migrants would be moved to Europe

Reading comprehension is hard, I get it

"Soviet" POV isn't anti-fascist these days.

"Soviet" POV isn't anti-fascist these days.
You and the Russians certainly do share the same twisted view on what fascism is if you consider the approval of US-Israeli relations to be "fascist".

the deal explicitly stated that the migrants would be moved to Europe

Reading comprehension is hard, I get it
If the great proof of this far-right antisemitic conspiracy theory for Jews flooding Europe with refugees is a deal to distribute migrants in some countries in Europe with the approval of European countries, then I think it's not such a good antisemitic conspiracy theory. I've seen better.

If the great proof of this far-right antisemitic conspiracy theory for Jews flooding Europe with refugees is a deal to distribute migrants in some countries in Europe with the approval of European countries, then I think it's not such a good antisemitic conspiracy theory. I've seen better.
like what?

Your same wiki link is speaking of illegal immigration on their south border. And that a wall worked!

Back
Top Bottom