• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 67] Shireen Abu Akleh: Al Jazeera reporter killed by Israeli gunfire

I don't " require" anything from you lol I learned long ago that your commentary is just Jewish supremacism trying to be passed off as rational analysis. That your commentary is inaccurate, as it has been here again. That you engage in major league projection. That you are prone to lie, as in the case of Mr Murtaja etc etc
You reckon that maybe to you every Jewish person who considers himself an equal is a "Jewish supremacist" (that term being used by you itself is a give-away).

it was an official UN report
he was the lead investigator
he signed the report under his own name
was he lying then or now?
do i believe you or the other report investigator who also signed that report?
your posting habits indicate to me that you are obligated to post in defense of the israeli government
thus, i find you other than an objective forum member in this IP forum
The reason the report carries no water is because the person it's named after called it out as the biased garbadge that it is.
This is very crystal clear and straightforward.
Well, one reason anyway. The most major reason being that the UNHRC has no credibility on anything.

The reason the report carries no water is because the person it's named after called it out as the biased garbadge that it is.
This is very crystal clear and straightforward.
Well, one reason anyway. The most major reason being that
the UNHRC has no credibility on anything.
speaking of credibility, just going to leave that ^ right there for our forum members to access for themselves

Has anything credible come out yet? If not all we have is a he-said-she-said situation.

speaking of credibility, just going to leave that ^ right there for our forum members to access for themselves
The UNHRC has no credibility as an organization. Everyone knows that. Except of you apparently.

The UNHRC has no credibility as an organization. Everyone knows that. Except of you apparently.
yes, we should instead endorse the likes of bebe and the israeli government
now that netanyahu is gone are you in the employ of the israeli government? asking to determine how objective your IP posts should be viewed

yes, we should instead endorse the likes of bebe and the israeli government
now that netanyahu is gone are you in the employ of the israeli government? asking to determine how objective your IP posts should be viewed
Are you being paid by the Iranian regime?

an american journalist was killed and Israel can freely get away with it

an american journalist was killed and Israel can freely get away with it

I think you have to factor in who and what are the most important. The lives of US citizens or the massive handover of US citizen dollars to the corporate world ? The US has a secure ally in a very crucial region of the world and the money people on both sides hold the real power over govts.

It's not a surprise that nothing is being done about the murder of this innocent person, there are worthy victims and unworthy victims and she, regardless of her US association IS an unworthy victim.

It plays out all over the world and is vile imo

You reckon that maybe to you every Jewish person who considers himself an equal is a "Jewish supremacist" (that term being used by you itself is a give-away).

Nope the equation is pretty simple and applies to all supremacists regardless of any ethno/religious stripes.

You believe, quite obviously, that the Israeli Jewish person, their rights and securities, trump those of the Arabs in the region.

If this were the murder of an Israeli Jewish journalist by Hamas militants you would be waxing lyrical about the sanctity of their lives and denouncing the barbarous murder of an innocent, along with using the opportunity to question the moral bankruptcy of those who could even carry out such a horrific act.

You haven't and have, as ever, tried( and failed) to ascribe the act itself to the Arabs, as did ( and do, ad nauseam) the IDF until their lies are exposed. Recall your fabrications over the circumstances of Mr Murtaja's death?

Such different responses to the loss of lives and the rights of those involved in the conflict are what actually give you away as a person guided by ethno/racial divisions and notions of supremacy...........your lives are worth more and the lies used to frame the targeted group, despite their innocence wrt to a certain crime are acceptable ( to you) actions.

I'm glad we are so different

I think you have to factor in who and what are the most important. The lives of US citizens or the massive handover of US citizen dollars to the corporate world ? The US has a secure ally in a very crucial region of the world and the money people on both sides hold the real power over govts.

It's not a surprise that nothing is being done about the murder of this innocent person, there are worthy victims and unworthy victims and she, regardless of her US association IS an unworthy victim.

It plays out all over the world and is vile imo
What I tried to get across isn't that because she is American, her life costs more. But that, America does NOT have a steady ally in the Middle East.

Israel lied about the USS Liberty, they sold our military's technology to China, they consistently create tensions in the region and have bombed Syria for the past 5 years, they continue to build illegal settlements and ethnically cleanse Arabs, they discriminate against BOTH Christians and Arabs and have created a Jewish Apartheid state. There is no need to ally with Israel, or at the very least cut back on aid. Israel has good relations with US, China, and Russia, and are not a reliable ally to one particular state or block. You have to remember that Israel is Jewish, and Jews are/were in every country, so Israel applies that principle for their foreign policy.

Israel has also lost it's previous prestige. It is a population of 9 million with an army that mostly deals with low-level terrorists. If the six-day war happened today, Israel would get crushed into the ground. Arabs have caught up, and Hezbollah gave them a run for their money in '06

What I tried to get across isn't that because she is American, her life costs more. But that, America does NOT have a steady ally in the Middle East.

Israel lied about the USS Liberty, they sold our military's technology to China, they consistently create tensions in the region and have bombed Syria for the past 5 years, they continue to build illegal settlements and ethnically cleanse Arabs, they discriminate against BOTH Christians and Arabs and have created a Jewish Apartheid state. There is no need to ally with Israel, or at the very least cut back on aid. Israel has good relations with US, China, and Russia, and are not a reliable ally to one particular state or block. You have to remember that Israel is Jewish, and Jews are/were in every country, so Israel applies that principle for their foreign policy.

Israel has also lost it's previous prestige. It is a population of 9 million with an army that mostly deals with low-level terrorists. If the six-day war happened today, Israel would get crushed into the ground. Arabs have caught up, and Hezbollah gave them a run for their money in '06

I get the above and can agree with much/most of it.

If I misunderstood you post I offer an apology but my reading of it was that you were surprised that Israelis were allowed to get away with the murder of a US citizen and so I decided to talk about worthy and unworthy victims etc.

Israel is about as a good an ally in the ME as the USA can hope for. The US has long sought such an ally in what they know to be a crucial energy hot spot and geo strategic region. Sometimes their interests coincide with those of Israel, especially when it comes to the money and making sure public money ends up in private pockets, and sometimes the US has to tell them to calm down, if only for the PR and geopolitical problems such an ally brings with them.

I see the Israeli/US actions in the region as just the natiral progression from European colonialism that fostered them and so , in that respect, you might be preaching to the already converted

^ preposterous assertion without ANY foundation
israel is the ONLY nuclear power in the region
no way it loses any regional war

^ preposterous assertion without ANY foundation
israel is the ONLY nuclear power in the region
no way it loses any regional war
Pakistan has nukes. Israel doesn't want to use nuclear warheads

I get the above and can agree with much/most of it.

If I misunderstood you post I offer an apology but my reading of it was that you were surprised that Israelis were allowed to get away with the murder of a US citizen and so I decided to talk about worthy and unworthy victims etc.

Israel is about as a good an ally in the ME as the USA can hope for. The US has long sought such an ally in what they know to be a crucial energy hot spot and geo strategic region. Sometimes their interests coincide with those of Israel, especially when it comes to the money and making sure public money ends up in private pockets, and sometimes the US has to tell them to calm down, if only for the PR and geopolitical problems such an ally brings with them.

I see the Israeli/US actions in the region as just the natiral progression from European colonialism that fostered them and so , in that respect, you might be preaching to the already converted
well, I suppose it's good for the current American regime, as you are correct money lines the pockets of these politicians through AIPAC

well, I suppose it's good for the current American regime, as you are correct money lines the pockets of these politicians through AIPAC

Not just the current ones, the US bankrolling of and enabling of Israeli actions/crimes has been ongoing in earnest since the Six Day War.

Not only does the AIPAC lobby ensure solid US support on the political/policy making front the US corporate world make sure the public funding ( " aid" ) ends up in their pockets

Not just the current ones, the US bankrolling of and enabling of Israeli actions/crimes has been ongoing in earnest since the Six Day War.

Not only does the AIPAC lobby ensure solid US support on the political/policy making front the US corporate world make sure the public funding ( " aid" ) ends up in their pockets
yeah pretty much

Pakistan has nukes. Israel doesn't want to use nuclear warheads
israel certainly does not want to use nukes
but it would rather than lose a regional war
which is what had been presented, that israel would lose its next war

Nope the equation is pretty simple and applies to all supremacists regardless of any ethno/religious stripes.
The fact alone that you keep saying "Jewish supremacism" says enough.

You believe, quite obviously, that the Israeli Jewish person, their rights and securities, trump those of the Arabs in the region.
No.
If this were the murder
A completely different case.
You haven't and have, as ever, tried( and failed) to ascribe the act itself to the Arabs
'Palestinians', not 'Arabs' in general. And no, I stick by the current reality that it's unknown.
Such different responses to the loss of lives and the rights of those involved in the conflict are what actually give you away as a person guided by ethno/racial divisions and notions of supremacy
Not 'supremacy' but certainly the fact your responses are dependent on whether or not Jews are involved means you have an obsession with Jews.
I'm glad we are so different
Indeed, you support racism and murder so we're luckily very different.

Not sure what kind of lies they're feeding you in Soviet Russia but it's hysterical.

How long is the bickering and accusations going to last? Is there any proof yet as to what happened, or is it still all speculation?

The fact alone that you keep saying "Jewish supremacism" says enough.

That's because it is a real issue. Not unique to Jewish people but real nonetheless.

Yep, it's in every aspect of your commentary here.
A completely different case.

Where you lied that Mr Murtaja had been flying a drone at the time the IDF murdered him. Then you chose to lie further that you got that information from the IDF. Eitherway there was no denouncement of those that murdered him and only hardline support for the IDF itself

'Palestinians', not 'Arabs' in general. And no, I stick by the current reality that it's unknown.

Palestinians are Arabs and seeing as you routinely hold different standards of the value of their lives and the value of their right. including surrounding Arab peoples the distinction is pretty much meaninglesss. Their right to security is less than that of your own. It's written throughout this subforum and has been for as long as I have been reading your commentary.

Not 'supremacy' but certainly the fact your responses are dependent on whether or not Jews are involved means you have an obsession with Jews.

Yep supremacy. That's why are compelled to defend the different standards based on who the victim is. Mr Murtaja ? I will lie and paint a false narrative that he deserved to be shot by wrecklessly flying his drone " over the heads" of IDF soldiers no less.

No denouncement of the crime and AFAIR no denouncement of the murder of this journalist either,. Nor even the strength of character to actually respond to the disgusting beating of the Arab mourners that were trying to bury her? The pattern is constant.
Indeed, you support racism and murder so we're luckily very different.

Projection to end this rather poor response that is built on selective quoting and omissions.

Any other nation whose policy was to run rightful owners off of their land, burn their orchards, knock down their houses, and install “settlers” from their own country would be thoroughly condemned by the world community. Why does Israel get a pass?

Any other nation whose policy was to run rightful owners off of their land, burn their orchards, knock down their houses, and install “settlers” from their own country would be thoroughly condemned by the world community. Why does Israel get a pass?
Because they are constantly being attacked from those areas.

Maybe if the attacks stopped, things would change.

Back
Top Bottom