• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:356] Jen Psaki slammed for old homophobic tweet aimed at Lindsey Graham

When did I say young people couldn't be black? I'm pretty sure I never did. So making up crap again doesn't add to your argument here. Just because Trump constantly lied to make points doesn't mean you have to. It's ok if you don't mimic everything he does.

As for me "blowing a gasket" can you show me where "white wingers" was used in a context that wasn't appropriate? I'm guessing that is more just you making up stuff to defend blatant racism. You made the claim - you said black liberals. Not young, or some, or anything else. Your exact words

Yep, she should toss in “you know” and “like” more often to speak more like a true black liberal - you know what I’m saying?

Not all liberals, not young people. Very specific to blacks who apparently are all too stupid to speak and they all sound alike to you.

Yep, you are definitely ‘triggered’ by that particular racial reference. You don’t seem to be upset in the least that I included liberal - why is that? Did you assume that liberal people, unlike black people, are able to fend for themselves in a conversation? Are you in full blown SJW mode and trying to protect those poor defenseless minorities from my powerful position as a *gasp* DP poster?

BTW, what “context” would make including race in “white wingers” appropriate, but not appropriate in “black liberals”? Both are simply the combination of a specific race and a specific political lean.

When did I say young people couldn't be black? I'm pretty sure I never did. So making up crap again doesn't add to your argument here. Just because Trump constantly lied to make points doesn't mean you have to. It's ok if you don't mimic everything he does.

As for me "blowing a gasket" can you show me where "white wingers" was used in a context that wasn't appropriate? I'm guessing that is more just you making up stuff to defend blatant racism. You made the claim - you said black liberals. Not young, or some, or anything else. Your exact words

Yep, she should toss in “you know” and “like” more often to speak more like a true black liberal - you know what I’m saying?

Not all liberals, not young people. Very specific to blacks who apparently are all too stupid to speak and they all sound alike to you.

Why not call it a day instead of obfuscating with personal attack? If you don't know that calling someone a white winger is racist, you're going to know now. Just come out and say labeling others a white winger because of the color of their skin is racism. Learn something new today. Be better.

The American people took their country back with voting.

Not through a coup attempt.
Not through collusion with Russia.
Not through voter suppression.

People made their voices heard.

It’s the American people’s country regardless of which party currently holds majority power in the federal elective branches. Get over your ridiculous political bias when declaring who’s country the USA is.

It’s the American people’s country regardless of which party currently holds majority power in the federal elective branches. Get over your ridiculous political bias when declaring who’s country the USA is.

Pretend that all you want. Ignore facts.

Why not call it a day instead of obfuscating with personal attack? If you don't know that calling someone a white winger is racist, you're going to know now. Just come out and say labeling others a white winger because of the color of their skin is racism. Learn something new today. Be better.

Show me where it happened and the context. It is apparently happened to some extreme extent on here. I'll wait while you find it.

Yep, you are definitely ‘triggered’ by that particular racial reference. You don’t seem to be upset in the least that I included liberal - why is that? Did you assume that liberal people, unlike black people, are able to fend for themselves in a conversation? Are you in full blown SJW mode and trying to protect those poor defenseless minorities from my powerful position as a *gasp* DP poster?

BTW, what “context” would make including race in “white wingers” appropriate, but not appropriate in “black liberals”? Both are simply the combination of a specific race and a specific political lean.

YOU made the claim that black liberals (which is 80-90% of black people) can't comprehend what they read, and walk around sounding stupid using words like "like" all the time. Oddly, you excluded white liberals, and any other ethnicity. So tell me, why single out blacks?

Also prove that blacks can't comprehend things or speak intelligently. You also claim that I said no young people say like. Support that too. You keep bringing up the poor white victims of people saying white winger inappropriately, but you won't support that either.

Can you support any of your claims? It seems to me your claims of the stupidity of black people, and your claim that white people are being the real victims of racism are both just stuff you are making up and refuse to support.

Biden can't be a unifier since he maintains partisan left positions. IOW, he's pretty much full of crap, but then we already knew this about him.

He certainly could be, but that would upset folks like the teachers unions who supply campaign cash to demorats. Neither the scientists nor the general public wants public schools to remain closed, but the teachers unions do so that’s Biden’s “unifying” position. ;)

YOU made the claim that black liberals (which is 80-90% of black people) can't comprehend what they read, and walk around sounding stupid using words like "like" all the time. Oddly, you excluded white liberals, and any other ethnicity. So tell me, why single out blacks?

Also prove that blacks can't comprehend things or speak intelligently. You also claim that I said no young people say like. Support that too. You keep bringing up the poor white victims of people saying white winger inappropriately, but you won't support that either.

Can you support any of your claims? It seems to me your claims of the stupidity of black people, and your claim that white people are being the real victims of racism are both just stuff you are making up and refuse to support.

Create (bolded above) straw man and then claim to have won the debate. Get real.

Show me where it happened and the context. It is apparently happened to some extreme extent on here. I'll wait while you find it.

I'm not going back over the thread. IMO, if you haven't read the term being used, read the thread.

Why designate anyone's political lean by color at all? There was a time when liberals or Democrats referred to those to the right of them as conservatives, Republicans, and right leaning... There was no mention of the conservative's color. Apparently some think it's acceptable to call conservatives white wingers and that's when the offensive racial slur comes into play. Also, why keep calling supporters of Trump cultists? These labels are meant to bully, disparage, level. There is NO context in which any of these pejoratives should be mainstream or socially acceptable.

I wonder if anybody will answer this question.

Yep, you are quite a clever poster for a black liberal. ;)
I'm not one of the people bothered by your use of the term black liberal. I am amused that you didn't think it threw far enough when you claimed black liberals were lying about racism. You thought you could do what I do but you don't want to stand up for your criticism of lying black liberals. You think you're going to beat us in this cultural war mumbling in the corner too scared to say it with your chest? Maybe you're starting to realize why your ancestors wore the hoods. 😂

Obviously, my point went over your head. ^

I was specifically talking about the over-generalization, the distorting of the term, Trump cultists and lobbing it at 75 million people in an effort to shame, ridicule, mock an entire group. The term "white winger" is no different when it is used in the same way.

Nope, because it would reveal their own racism and political bias.
I'm more than happy to explain what a white winger is and I have on multiple occasions now.

It's a person who advocates and votes for the white supremacist power structures in this country who kept blacks as slaves, terrorized them under Jim crow, discriminated against them under segregation and has worked to deny the existence of racism and its lasting effects on black, brown and indigenous people.

None of this is really too complicated to understand. Why the term white is used in my terminology is because that's exactly what it was. A cultural and political movement devoted to white supremacy.

Obviously, my point went over your head. ^

I was specifically talking about the over-generalization, the distorting of the term, Trump cultists and lobbing it at 75 million people in an effort to shame, ridicule, mock an entire group. The term "white winger" is no different when it is used in the same way.

They earned it:

F9E53CD6-EA52-4CC6-B1AD-728EF59C21DB.jpeg

The GOP base is garbage and wants autocracy. If it upsets you that this base is perceived this way, then they should begin expressing sentiment and committing to actions that suggest they are not garbage that wants autocracy.

I'm not one of the people bothered by your use of the term black liberal. I am amused that you didn't think it threw far enough when you claimed black liberals were lying about racism. You thought you could do what I do but you don't want to stand up for your criticism of lying black liberals. You think you're going to beat us in this cultural war mumbling in the corner too scared to say it with your chest? Maybe you're starting to realize why your ancestors wore the hoods. 😂

Again, here comes the hideous racial banter, over-generalizations meant to mock the entire right in an effort to silence political opposition.

I wonder if anybody will answer this question.

white people can’t experience racism in this country. They hold all the cards and levers.

This is a silly comp, and a meaningless question that asks the reader to ignore all of American history.

Again, here comes the hideous racial banter, over-generalizations meant to mock the entire right in an effort to silence political opposition.
You have every right to spew your white wing rhetoric. I'm not trying to silence anyone. As ttwtt78640 learned, I love when you folks run your mouths and let people know who you are.

According to the rules of The Woke, she should be booted from Twitter and calls for her to be fired should be starting.

Yes. Spit-spraying shrieks of condemnation.

Alternatively, this could be a learning experience for many who are so quick to condemn.;)

Back
Top Bottom