• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:356] Jen Psaki slammed for old homophobic tweet aimed at Lindsey Graham

😂

Who do you think feels the need to prove the existence of racism to someone who's said blacks are liars and criminals and then ran away when asked to explain himself?

The documentation of your daily racism encounters claim were quite weak for a master debater.

We just got done with an administration that littlerly used Twitter everyday to call people names, and now righty's are pretending to care about peoples feelings? Get the **** out of here with that shit. Not to mention there is nothing homophobic about that in any way.
I disagree.I wept when I heard about it.

Why would I need to when you folks do such a great job proving us right? 😂

So you can’t demonstrate it then?

Tossing the race card out and hoping it sticks? Keep trying...
:cool:

The documentation of your daily racism encounters claim were quite weak for a master debater.
😂

Listen white winger, nevermind these arguments on a micro level, how are these arguments working on the macro level for you and your party? You even have Republicans calling other Republicans bigots and racists. The white wings diminishing ability to spout their racism under cover is why you have fellow white wingers turning on you. You're giving the game up. 😂

So you can’t demonstrate it then?

Tossing the race card out and hoping it sticks? Keep trying...
:cool:
It has stuck. Deny it all you want, but socially, culturally, politically everyone identifies the white wing as the racists of the country. 😁

It has stuck. Deny it all you want, but socially, culturally, politically everyone identifies the white wing as the racists of the country. 😁

What utter rubbish.

According to the rules of The Woke, she should be booted from Twitter and calls for her to be fired should be starting.
Homophobic?

What is homophobic about calling Graham "LadyG"?

And what "rule of The Woke" dictates "booting from Twitter" for that?

Dumb OP, Roadvirus.

Really dumb. This was just an excuse for you to air some of your conservative grievances and feelings of victimhood, wasn't it?

What utter rubbish.
I'm sorry, do you not notice white wing statues, flags, and symbols being taken down all over the country? Or white wingers being targeted on social media, getting their livelihoods taken away? 😂

Do you think pretending otherwise bothers me? You go ahead and live in your safe space fantasy where institutions and governments aren't calling out the likes of your sad boys and capital cucks for who and what they are. I'll enjoy living here in reality watching your country and privilege being stripped away from you. That's your inevitable future. You should settle in and comfortable with it. Especially since yall are so bad at pretending otherwise anyway. You don't even seem to realize that demanding black people document their daily lives and provide you with minute by minute accounts of racism before you acknowledge its systemic nature is itself a hilariously obvious example of that you try so very hard to deny. 😂

I'm sorry, do you not notice white wing statues, flags, and symbols being taken down all over the country? Or white wingers being targeted on social media, getting their livelihoods taken away? 😂

Do you think pretending otherwise bothers me? You go ahead and live in your safe space fantasy where institutions and governments aren't calling out the likes of your sad boys and capital cucks for who and what they are. I'll enjoy living here in reality watching your country and privilege being stripped away from you. That's your inevitable future. You should settle in and comfortable with it. Especially since yall are so bad at pretending otherwise anyway. You don't even seem to realize that demanding black people document their daily lives and provide you with minute by minute accounts of racism before you acknowledge its systemic nature is itself a hilariously obvious example of that you try so very hard to deny. 😂

I guess you believe the above rant proves what you were asked to prove above.
Enjoy your fantasy.

Its rude and mean towards a man who has earned it, but its hardly homophobic

I'll enjoy your country when we take it from you. 😁

lol and do what with it? give it entirely over to rich plutocrats? you won't be happy. you are fighting an enemy that does not exist in the way you want it to. eventually you 'll figure that out, but it may be too late.

According to the rules of The Woke, she should be booted from Twitter and calls for her to be fired should be starting.
She has been a total epic failure. Not surprised. Mocks military service members now this homophobe blunder. She should be fired immediately

lol and do what with it? give it entirely over to rich plutocrats? you won't be happy. you are fighting an enemy that does not exist in the way you want it to. eventually you 'll figure that out, but it may be too late.
😂

Rich plutocrats? It's the white wing that worshipped at the feet of a man who descended down a gold escalator and then gave out government positions to his rich friends and family members. Do white wingers have any self awareness at all? 😂

😂

Rich plutocrats? It's the white wing that worshipped at the feet of a man who descended down a gold escalator and then gave out government positions to his rich friends and family members. Do white wingers have any self awareness at all? 😂
lol yep they sure can BS... best propagandists in the world. So even while the rich plutocrats have been screwing us over for 30 years, they have made you think Trump for 4 years was the problem.

when the US finishes becoming what its going to become from this progressive BS, (not what you think it is , of course, ) you can have it, be my guest.

She was clearly implying that Lindsey Graham is gay and that makes him less of a man, hence the use of "Lady". So the broader implication is that homosexual men are less of men.

I see the citizens of Trump Fan Nation are still waving their ignorance around.

#LadyG was viral two years ago when a gay film actor named Sean Harding made some claims about Graham and his appetite for young gay men who he was supposedly paying for sex.

Pay attention and you won't get your tighty whities all bunched up. And will know what the smart people know, which is why she used the same name that millions of other people did at the same time.

She has been a total epic failure. Not surprised. Mocks military service members now this homophobe blunder. She should be fired immediately

I must have missed it. Did she say she didn't like Prisoners of War?

The funny thing is that the left pretends they care about homophobic speech but they don't actually care about it as is demonstrated by when it's used to go after someone of the political opposition.

I'm guessing they feel like it isn't homophobic because the derision stems from his anti-gay beliefs, not because he's allegedly gay. Whatever the case, outing and ridiculing someone for being gay is cruel, immoral, and should be condemned regardless of the reasons.

lol yep they sure can BS... best propagandists in the world. So even while the rich plutocrats have been screwing us over for 30 years, they have made you think Trump for 4 years was the problem.

when the US finishes becoming what its going to become from this progressive BS, (not what you think it is , of course, ) you can have it, be my guest.
30 years? Who do you think founded this country. Don't come here like your schooling someone and don't even know your own country's history. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ironic, considering I didn't mention race at all in the post you quoted... 😂

well you're right, perhaps that is not what you meant by that post but I do not see where Rich plutocrats have been screwing over the country through its entire history. not like this. they have had more say than they should have at times, sure.

well you're right, perhaps that is not what you meant by that post but I do not see where Rich plutocrats have been screwing over the country through its entire history. not like this. they have had more say than they should have at times, sure.
It's not all surprising how you don't recognize the inherent exploitation in rich white land owners and slavers creating a society where only rich white land owners could vote or participate in government. But progressives being the puppets of rich plutocrats is obvious to you. Excuse me if I'm weary of your assessments. 😂

Back
Top Bottom