• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:356] Jen Psaki slammed for old homophobic tweet aimed at Lindsey Graham

They earned it:

View attachment 67317165

The GOP base is garbage and wants autocracy. If it upsets you that this base is perceived this way, then they should begin expressing sentiment and committing to actions that suggest they are not garbage that wants autocracy.

You have changed the entire context. Why do you continue to do this? Why do I need to read a WA Post opinion piece? It's just more of the same over-generalizations meant to level political opposition.

The GOP base are not cultists, white wingers, but now, we have a new label bully type partisans can lob at them; autocrats. People who continue to stereotype to win arguments aren't winning...

You're dismissed.

Last edited:
You have changed the entire context. Why do you continue to do this? Why do I need to read a WA Post opinion piece? It's just more of the same over-generalizations meant to level political opposition.

The GOP base are not cultists, white wingers, but now, we have a new one bully type partisans can lob at them; autocrats. People who continue to stereotype to win arguments aren't winning...

You're dismissed.
Sure they are. The segrationists opposed the voting rights act of 65' and today's GOP is working to dismantle its protections. Kind of hard to pretend your not in kind with racists when you've taken up their work.

Sure they are. The segrationists opposed the voting rights act of 65' and today's GOP is working to dismantle its protections. Kind of hard to pretend your not in kind with racists when you've taken up their work.

Why do you keep misplacing anger and blame with the above delusion?

Moderator's Warning:
Let's knock off the personal attacks.

Create (bolded above) straw man and then claim to have won the debate. Get real.

See just more blatantly making up crap taking place here. I asked you to support the things you are claiming - which you won't do - now you are making up more crap about me claiming to have won something. You have made racist claims about people and refuse to back it up. You claim this white victim crap and refuse to back it up. So how about this one - back up your claim that I claimed to have won something?

Or at least let me know why you refuse to even pretend to be honest about anything now.

I wonder if anybody will answer this question.

The simple answer twtt is actual using the term black liberal and other than master debator baiting him in this thread (the same way twtt admittedly tries to bait with racism) I don't think the other term you people are so super sad about actually is being thrown around. Twtt keeps making crap up and then proclaiming it is real but refuses to support it just like he refuses to support his claims that the vast majority of black people are too stupid to understand what they read or speak intelligently.

And to keep it even simpler for you people - black liberal is not racist imo. It becomes racist when racist people say racist things like black liberals (which makes up the vast majority of the population of black Americans) are too stupid for reading or speaking. But you know that - and as long as racism doesn't involve certain 6 letter words it is not considered racist by the super trumpers around here.

Are you telling me something I don't know? There's a difference between what you wrote and how he replied. Took denotes the country was taken back by voting.
Now go ahead and reread the sentence I responded to if it's not too big of a chore. It appears he doesn't think the election was all that was needed. Hence, my question to him to explain how does he plan on taking my country back from me.

That poster said to me:
Master Debator said:
I'll enjoy your country when we take it from you. 😁

The election is how it it was taken back from you people.
I'm not going back over the thread. IMO, if you haven't read the term being used, read the thread.

Why designate anyone's political lean by color at all? There was a time when liberals or Democrats referred to those to the right of them as conservatives, Republicans, and right leaning... There was no mention of the conservative's color. Apparently some think it's acceptable to call conservatives white wingers and that's when the offensive racial slur comes into play. Also, why keep calling supporters of Trump cultists? These labels are meant to bully, disparage, level. There is NO context in which any of these pejoratives should be mainstream or socially acceptable.

Im not. The only person I've seen doing it is ttw.

The simple answer twtt is actual using the term black liberal and other than master debator baiting him in this thread (the same way twtt admittedly tries to bait with racism) I don't think the other term you people are so super sad about actually is being thrown around. Twtt keeps making crap up and then proclaiming it is real but refuses to support it just like he refuses to support his claims that the vast majority of black people are too stupid to understand what they read or speak intelligently.

And to keep it even simpler for you people - black liberal is not racist imo. It becomes racist when racist people say racist things like black liberals (which makes up the vast majority of the population of black Americans) are too stupid for reading or speaking. But you know that - and as long as racism doesn't involve certain 6 letter words it is not considered racist by the super trumpers around here.

"You people"? That's worth one tsk. Tsk.

I thought Jen was a breath of fresh air at first. After almost two weeks, she uses “uh,” way too much and has gotten a little full of herself. Wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t make a full term.

If I was to advise the Administration, I would recommend that they hold the briefings bi-weekly.......🤷
To be fair, the last press secretary to last 4 full years left the job in 1993... Her getting blasted out before the end of Biden's first term would not be uncommon.

That makes his a triple fail, methinks.

Well, no, it's kinda the point. "Lady G" doesn't say what you said unless it includes what Hamish said. Otherwise it might just be mockery of the absurdity of an obviously closeted person insisting that they're not gay (while also being a complete bastard and soulless jellyfish who sold out to Trump). And if you automatically and always assume that "Lady G" means that, maybe it's because you made an assumption about women.

Remember that time you got all excited about how you could attack someone for saying "Lady G" and I pointed out that you do the exact same thing with terms like "bitch"? Remember that? Great times.
Wait... you think making fun of closeted gay people is ok? Why?

I believe in this instance you people simply means cowards.

Never mind what the attribute or accusation is, my point is the "you people." No need to categorize or stereotype. Each of us is an individual first and member of x group second.

Never mind what the attribute or accusation is, my point is the "you people." No need to categorize or stereotype. Each of us is an individual first and member of x group second.
I think the point, whether individually or as group, the poster was implying cowardice.

I certainly haven't seen an explanation for what was meant by the claim that black liberals are lying about racial discrimination, mostly thugs and gangbangers and too stupid to recognize their on a Democratic plantation.

I've certainly had the courage to explain what exactly I've meant by each one of my comments towards white wingers. But hey, not everyone can be me. 😁

I think the point, whether individually or as group, the poster was implying cowardice.

I certainly haven't seen an explanation for what was meant by the claim that black liberals are lying about racial discrimination, mostly thugs and gangbangers and too stupid to recognize their on a Democratic plantation.

I've certainly had the courage to explain what exactly I've meant by each one of my comments towards white wingers. But hey, not everyone can be me. 😁

Never mind the self-flattery; you're being disingenuous here, and your post is non-responsive.

Never mind the self-flattery; you're being disingenuous here, and your post is non-responsive.
Nothing disingenuous about it. It's been asked by multiple people over multiple threads what was meant by ttwtt saying black liberals are lying about racism and discrimination.

And please, go ahead and mind the self flattery, you know it's true. You yourself have asked me on multiple occasions what I've meant by white winger and I've answered you each time. Wonder why your boy can't do the same. Except not really. I don't wonder at all. 😂

Nothing disingenuous about it. It's been asked by multiple people over multiple threads what was meant by ttwtt saying black liberals are lying about racism and discrimination.

And please, go ahead and mind the self flattery, you know it's true. You yourself have asked me on multiple occasions what I've meant by white winger and I've answered you each time. Why your boy can't do the same. Except not really. I don't wonder at all. 😂

No, what's disingenuous is your trying to grind your axe by platforming off a reply I made to somebody else about "you people," a topic unrelated.

No, what's disingenuous is your trying to grind your axe by platforming off a reply I made to somebody else about "you people," a topic unrelated.
Well you seemed to really be taking offense to the term and I was trying to help you out. You people, not quite as benign as black liberal but it's pretty harmless.

Well you seemed to really be taking offense to the term and I was trying to help you out. You people, not quite as benign as black liberal but it's pretty harmless.

I think "you people" is highly offensive. I can think of very few situations in which this collective is fair.

It should be denounced because it's being used to mock and out him.

He was already outed, as the smart people who pay attention to the hashtag know, and know the reason she used it.

Read and learn.

I think "you people" is highly offensive. I can think of very few situations in which this collective is fair.
Which part offends you exactly? The specificity of the you, or the recognition of their status as homo sapiens?

He was already outed, as the smart people who pay attention to the hashtag know, and know the reason she used it.

Read and learn.

The only reason I'm aware of it (as I'm sure many others) is because of Jen Psaki and this recent controversy. Doing something bad just because others are doing it is no excuse.

Back
Top Bottom