• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:268] [W:288]More Senseless Gun Violence

Your choice, your words, not mine.

Btw: Do you believe that a person who brags about shooting blacks makes a good advocate for responsible gun ownership?

Your choice, your words, not mine.

Btw: Do you believe that a person who brags about shooting blacks makes a good advocate for responsible gun ownership?
Again, Nope...I don't feel it necessary to read slower.

As to your question above:
The shooter at the baby shower from (the article in the original post) bragged about shooting blacks? When and where?

Again, Nope...I don't feel it necessary to read slower.
So, you rather misrepresent what I wrote. Ok. No surprise there.
As to your question above:
The shooter at the baby shower from (the article in the original post) bragged about shooting blacks? When and where?
None here ^ either.

So, you rather misrepresent what I wrote. Ok. No surprise there.

None here ^ either.

Can you show where I misrepresented what you wrote? :unsure:

None here ^ either.

I beg your pardon? You weren't asking me a question about the subject of the thread, the O/P shooter then? Who are you asking about then?

Last edited:
Can you show where I misrepresented what you wrote? :unsure:
In post 275, you said I claimed something. I claimed nothing. Ergo, you lied...again.
I beg your pardon? You weren't asking me a question about the subject of the thread, the O/P shooter then? Who are you asking about then?
I asked a general question. I understand why you ran away from it tho...lol

You weren't asking me a question about the subject of the thread
The subject is "senseless gun violence."

So, once again:

Do you believe that a person who brags about shooting blacks makes a good advocate for responsible gun ownership?

Yes or no, Trix?

The subject is "senseless gun violence."

So, once again:

Do you believe that a person who brags about shooting blacks makes a good advocate for responsible gun ownership?

Yes or no, Trix?

Let's return to the original post since you thought it was an important story to share... Did the shooter at the baby shower brag about shooting three others you now allege were black? While reviewing the article of the O/P, I don't see where the shooter in the article did that, so I render your question irrelevant and a moot point.

Let's return to the original post ...
No. You answer the question.

Yes or no.

No. You answer the question.

Yes or no.

Again, not relevant to the original post; man shoots three at baby shower.

Have a nice day...

Again, not relevant to the original post; man shoots three at baby shower.

Have a nice day...
It's not like I asked you to solve Fermat's Last Theorem, Trix. It was a simple question on gun advocacy with a binary yes/no answer in the gun control forum within a thread on senseless gun violence.

In other words, it was an appropriate question to ask and demand a response.

I'll attribute the failure to respond to the worst: you do not care that a person who brags about shooting blacks advocates for responsible gun ownership.

Moderator's Warning:
Enough about TD's past, and yes @calamity, this means you. @TurtleDude, perhaps you'll think twice in the future before bragging about the people you have shot. If I have to come back to referee between the two of you and any supporters who are chiming in, mass Thread Bans will occur. Thank you all for your cooperation.

More senseless violence.

More of it in Texas.

...the land of stupid laws and even dumber people.

More of it in Texas.

Who wouldn't have guessed that the only two murders Sunday in the US would have happened in Texas. They ruined a perfect day for the rest of the country.

Did you ever figure out which of Shannon Watts' children was murdered?

One can only hope that the reports of their governor's increasing unpopularity are true.
The Nazis will just suppress those votes.

More of it in Texas.

Its illegal to bring guns into a school zone or even a school function outside a school zone. Regardless of the Constitutional carry law that is now in effect.

More of it in Texas.

A couple more blown-away in gun-lovin’ texas, eh

This time at a soccer game, no less…

“I’m just surprised things happen like this. You don’t really expect it at a soccer game,” Guerrero said.

Gun tragedies “like this” happen almost exclusively in Murr-ca, Guerrero.

Thanks to the filthy rotten gun-lusters, you’re living in a VERY dangerous state, my friend...

Back
Top Bottom