• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:268] [W:288]More Senseless Gun Violence

The only thing clumsy is your failed attempt to twist what I wrote into something I didn’t write. But, I do appreciate you failing to condemn the bragging, people shooting post by TD.

It speaks volumes, and discredits your arguments in all things gun related.
I quoted your exact words.

Facts:
By your own admission, at the age of 17, you grabbed dad's shotgun and then walked down to to the edge of your property to face-off a group of people partying. Responsible people simply would have called a cop and reported the alleged offense.

Again, by your own admission, you grabbed a handgun and left the safety of your home, otsensibly to save a door (ha ha ha), in order to confront a harmless drunk who was outside of your apartment. According to you, your brother did the responsible thing. He called a cop. You...not so much--you decided to play Rambo.

Worst part: you bragged about your irresponsible behavior.
Don't you think you've allowed this whole business to get a little too personal?

You've been bragging about shooting another human being for 11 years, and likely far longer than that 2010 post would indicate.
That doesn't explain your fixation on it. You don't actually have a dog in the fight, right?

That doesn't explain your fixation on it. You don't actually have a dog in the fight, right?
I'm not surprised to see you defend someone who brags about shooting black men.

I'm not surprised to see you defend someone who brags about shooting black men.
Actually I haven't defended anything, I'm talking to you about YOUR obsession, and need to continue participating in this years long war?

Actually I haven't defended anything...
Your silence on TD bragging about shooting a black man and instead whining about me is a dead giveaway. So, go ahead. Keep lying.

Your silence on TD bragging about shooting a black man and instead whining about me is a dead giveaway. So, go ahead. Keep lying.
So you think TD is proud of shooting a black man? :rolleyes: You've reach another whole new level now.

You've reach another whole new level now.
Nah, TD's bragging below reached a whole new level--swamp-level low, to be blunt.
...two mopes jump me in an alley as I was coming home from the local grocery carry some food. I gave one of them a 9mm Colonoscopy

he lived-his first date in prison was probably a bad one given the bullet blew out his rectum
You should chew on the braggadocios words of @TurtleDude not mine.

Nah, TD's bragging below reached a whole new level--swamp-level low, to be blunt.

One can only wonder why a person with a broken nose, who had just been mugged, would feel compelled to put that broken nose any where near a "mopes' blown out rectum to inspect that blown out rectum.

You're trying to distance yourself from your accusations that he "shot an innocent man", and that he threatened "kids" with a shotgun. Your accusations. Your words. Now you want it that you're just upset about "bragging".

Violence breaks out at a family gathering. Sounds par for the course for a lot of families.

Yeah, usually it's when there's too much alcohol involved. Someone put too much rum in the punch at the baby shower?

You're trying to distance yourself...
You are the one distancing yourself. Specifically you avoid facing the fact that you support a person who bragged about shooting black people.

That's pretty bad,

One can only wonder why a person with a broken nose, who had just been mugged, would feel compelled to put that broken nose any where near a "mopes' blown out rectum to inspect that blown out rectum.
"Broken nose"....lol. More @TurtleDude BS, obviously.

You are the one distancing yourself. Specifically you avoid facing the fact that you support a person who bragged about shooting black people.

That's pretty bad,

Amazing that you edited my short post to remove the context.

Here it is again, just in case your context-removing edit was an accident:

You're trying to distance yourself from your accusations that he "shot an innocent man", and that he threatened "kids" with a shotgun. Your accusations. Your words. Now you want it that you're just upset about "bragging".

Amazing that you edited ...
Any person that brags about shooting another human being is a terrible advocate for responsible gun ownership.

Do you agree?

I long ago vowed off of gun debates because gun owners - or should I say "certain" gun owners (you know the ones I mean) - get really really triggered by gun threads and tend to lash out with off topic talking points, hyperbole, semantics, insults and anger.

SO I will just:

View attachment 67354726
If you think the gun threads are bad you should try the abortion threads sometime.

Moderator's Warning:
Lay off the personal attacks please. If this continues, thread will be closed and points will be handed out.

He didn't have a clue who did the shooting-where the firearm came from, who possessed the firearm. It was designed to troll and smear gun owners, hoping the uneducated would blame honest gun owners. It turns out that the bullet most likely came from a police handgun.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I did not see any articles provided showing who the perpetrator was, nor any mention in any story of a description.

I had to dig to find it in the news:

It appears that the shooter was "Isiah Jumaane Hampton," photo in the story.

Funny how the stories focus on the gun use, and not the ID of the perpetrator...unless it be a white male.

Point being, as Denzel Washington famously states..."It's not Color, it's Culture."

... the shooter was "Isiah Jumaane Hampton," photo in the story.

Funny how the stories focus on the gun use, and not the ID of the perpetrator...unless it be a white male.

Point being, as Denzel Washington famously states..."It's not Color, it's Culture."
lol...your post failed at concealing the dog whistle.

The race of the shooter is irrelevant, it only matters to racists.

The race of the shooter is irrelevant,

Which is of course a decision made and a mandate demanded from the statist left, maintained with vigor until they decide the race of a shooter is of vital importance.

it only matters to racists.

And that is a statement made without a shred of honesty or integrity . . . It is made out of white savior syndrome and only seeks to employ the plight and suffering of Blacks as a cudgel to beat political opponents, and a shield to protect you from any demand for you to defend your policy positions.

You can't address the fact that Black Males aged 15 -29 are 1.68% of the total US population but experience 29.37% of the nation's gun murders and that your remedies (specifically gun control for this discussion) will have no effect.

You are blind to the fact that the authoritarian leftist political agenda you endorse for their stance on gun control, rejects the punishment of violent criminals. OTOH, that agenda does seek to heavily impact the law-abiding, seeking to make new criminals for violating complex statutory restrictions that do nothing to directly reduce violent crime.

Your agenda only seeks to expand the power of the state over the lives of citizens -- except where is counts, protecting law-abiding citizens from anti-social, violent criminals.

Your agenda is entirely bankrupt, devoid of lawful foundation and common sense and is dismissive and abusive of the rights of citizens.

It's no wonder you need to hide it under the cover of calling people racist.

Which is of course a decision made and a mandate demanded from the statist left, maintained with vigor until they decide the race of a shooter is of vital importance.

And that is a statement made without a shred of honesty or integrity . . . It is made out of white savior syndrome and only seeks to employ the plight and suffering of Blacks as a cudgel to beat political opponents, and a shield to protect you from any demand for you to defend your policy positions.

You can't address the fact that Black Males aged 15 -29 are 1.68% of the total US population but experience 29.37% of the nation's gun murders and that your remedies (specifically gun control for this discussion) will have no effect.

You are blind to the fact that the authoritarian leftist political agenda you endorse for their stance on gun control, rejects the punishment of violent criminals. OTOH, that agenda does seek to heavily impact the law-abiding, seeking to make new criminals for violating complex statutory restrictions that do nothing to directly reduce violent crime.

Your agenda only seeks to expand the power of the state over the lives of citizens -- except where is counts, protecting law-abiding citizens from anti-social, violent criminals.

Your agenda is entirely bankrupt, devoid of lawful foundation and common sense and is dismissive and abusive of the rights of citizens.

It's no wonder you need to hide it under the cover of calling people racist.

The gentleman also knows that I am Black. But just like the so-called "liberals" in California did with Larry Elder, when a Black American does not follow their views they feel they have a "hall pass" to label him a "racist."

This despite their own "woke" ideological definition that a "BIPOC" can't be racist.

It is the response of last resort for those who realize they have no argument, so must use ad hominem labeling to scapegoat and dismiss their opponent.

That ^ is CT nuttery.
Nonsense
Why is that? Are you suggesting blacks are inferrior?

I'm saying that easy access to guns is the problem. I have always said that. Now, counter that argument without making stupid racist remarks.

Back
Top Bottom