• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:268] [W:288]More Senseless Gun Violence

The only dishonesty here is the crap you are spewing in your trolling personal attacks
Facts:
By your own admission, at the age of 17, you grabbed dad's shotgun and then walked down to to the edge of your property to face-off a group of people partying. Responsible people simply would have called a cop and reported the alleged offense.

Again, by your own admission, you grabbed a handgun and left the safety of your home, otsensibly to save a door (ha ha ha), in order to confront a harmless drunk who was outside of your apartment. According to you, your brother did the responsible thing. He called a cop. You...not so much--you decided to play Rambo.

Worst part: you bragged about your irresponsible behavior.

Your slobbering posts that seem to only show up when TD is called out do it for me.
What does "calling out" another poster via personal attacks and accusations of criminal misconduct have to do with the topic? Are you saying you initiated the thread to that purpose?

Noted is that you didn't provide any substance for your claims reference me. You won't. You aren't able.

What does "calling out" another poster via personal attacks and accusations of criminal misconduct..
Your words not mine.

So, you not only condone someone bragging about shooting another human being. You also defend him.

Perfect.

Your words not mine.

So, you not only condone someone bragging about shooting another human being. You also defend him.

Perfect.
Nonsense. Immediately above, you spoke of "calling out" TD. A few posts ago, you specifically accused him of "shooting an innocent man". You're courageously backing away from your own description of your actions.

Fact: My first several posts in this thread had **** all to do with your personal feud with TD. That is where you chose to take the conversation.

Nonsense...
Your silence on TD's bragging about putting a bullet in another human being is deafening.

But, feel free to continue lying by pretending this is about something else...lol

Nonsense. Immediately above, you spoke of "calling out" TD. A few posts ago, you specifically accused him of "shooting an innocent man". You're courageously backing away from your own description of your actions.

Fact: My first several posts in this thread had **** all to do with your personal feud with TD. That is where you chose to take the conversation.
I wasn't even arrested for shooting the mope. Not charged, not indicted, and I underwent 5 complete FBI background checks as part of my employment, The only person who pretends I did something wrong is a poster whose main activities on this board is posting dishonest bullshit

Your silence on TD's bragging about putting a bullet in another human being is deafening.

But, feel free to continue lying by pretending this is about something else...lol
You want me to join you in the idiocy of "calling out" other posters with accusations of criminal misconduct ?

No thanks.

Ah....I see now.
why do you lefties try to pretend that its always about race or ethnicity ? its legal status that matters. I remember when I was mugged by two blacks and had to defend myself. One of the mopes' attorneys asked me if I would have shot his client if the mugger had been white. And I said-yes sir, I made sure that the smith and wesson I bought worked on muggers of all colors. and then I asked him (even the judge laughed at this one) if his client would have broken my nose if I had been black
That explains the badge-of-honor bragging.

I wasn't even arrested for shooting the mope. Not charged, not indicted, and I underwent 5 complete FBI background checks as part of my employment, The only person who pretends I did something wrong is a poster whose main activities on this board is posting dishonest bullshit
But yet the incidents of braggadocios irresponsible behavior, pulling guns on people for no real reason, came to an abrupt end the moment you saw your future resting in the hands of "two judges, a DA and Grand Jury."

In that sense, the law worked.

But yet the incidents of braggadocios irresponsible behavior, pulling guns on people for no real reason, came to an abrupt end the moment you saw your future resting in the hands of "two judges, a DA and Grand Jury."

In that sense, the law worked.
you're lying as usual and these posts demonstrate a disturbing aspect

You want me to join you in the idiocy of "calling out" other posters with accusations of criminal misconduct ?
Bragging about shooting another human is "criminal misconduct"? Who knew?

Your words there ^ for sure. Not mine.

you're lying as usual and these posts demonstrate a disturbing aspect
You wrote it, TD. Maybe you should have thought about the ramifications for bragging about shooting people before...you know, bragging about shooting people...lol

You wrote it, TD. Maybe you should have thought about the ramifications for bragging about shooting people before...you know, bragging about shooting people...lol
Give it a rest Calamity-you've been fixating on this for years

Give it a rest Calamity-you've been fixating on this for years
You've been bragging about shooting another human being for 11 years, and likely far longer than that 2010 post would indicate.

You've been bragging about shooting another human being for 11 years, and likely far longer than that 2010 post would indicate.
and you have been fixating on this for years-what causes this?

Yet you are the only one on this board who continually brings this up. why is that?
Because I caught you bragging about shooting people.

No you didn't-that post was there for thousands to see-you are the only one who dishonestly claimed that and continues to fixate on this years after the post was made. I think others are starting to see that this obsessive

No you didn't...
Yes, TD. You bragged about shooting people. I point to it because you claim to be a responsible gun owner. Well, bragging about causing harm to others belies that claim.

Where was this?

Sure you have not confused bragging with those who are glad they have the lawful right to self-defend?

Where was this?

Sure you have not confused bragging with those who are glad they have the lawful right to self-defend?
He's just lying and he brings this up constantly. His interpretation of what I did is unfounded, dishonest and demonstrates a rather disturbing level of mendacity and obsession

He's just lying and he brings this up constantly. His interpretation of what I did is unfounded, dishonest and demonstrates a rather disturbing level of mendacity and obsession
You bragging about shooting people? Yes, I do bring that up.

Bragging about shooting another human is "criminal misconduct"? Who knew?

Your words there ^ for sure. Not mine.

Your words from post 201, and they have nothing to do with "bragging". They are naked accusation:
And, we all know you shot an innocent man.

Clumsy attempt to run away from your own remarks.

Your words from post 201, and they have nothing to do with "bragging". They are naked accusation:

Clumsy attempt to run away from your own remarks.
The only thing clumsy is your failed attempt to twist what I wrote into something I didn’t write. But, I do appreciate you failing to condemn the bragging, people shooting post by TD.

It speaks volumes, and discredits your arguments in all things gun related.

Back
Top Bottom