• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:268] [W:288]More Senseless Gun Violence

You determine guns are so evil and so destructive of society that they should be banned. Yet you would have some exemptions. Perhaps many exemptions, as you allow they will be arbitrary.

This indicates you are satisfied with some level of societal destruction.

What is that level?

He once claimed his version of a ban would prevent mass shootings..... Like Cumbria.

Oooops

It's a challenge.

Did you know that "waterproof" depends on the circumstances

If you have a "waterproof" coat and don't put it on when it rains, but instead carry it, you will get wet

Therefore the coat is not waterproof in all circumstances.

Seriously, a poster on here actually drew that analogy to me today.

Did you know that "waterproof" depends on the circumstances

If you have a "waterproof" coat and don't put it on when it rains, but instead carry it, you will get wet

Therefore the coat is not waterproof in all circumstances.

Seriously, a poster on here actually drew that analogy to me today.
the coat is still waterproof. Your analogy fails. It is akin to saying a pharmaceutical protocol that fails to cure a patient who never takes the drug, is not 100% effective

the coat is still waterproof. Your analogy fails....

SMH, it wasn't my analogy

I was saying that it was a stupid one, that another poster actually drew on here this very morning.

Of course the coat was still waterproof - that is the damn point !!!!

Do try to read in future.

SMH, it wasn't my analogy

I was saying that it was a stupid one, that another poster actually drew on here this very morning.

Of course the coat was still waterproof - that is the damn point !!!!

Do try to read in future.
you didn't read my post very well

Back
Top Bottom