• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:250] Now this is racist!!!!!

Re: Now this is racist!!!!!

Please let me know when you are prepared to support your claims.

aaaaaand another dodge and deflection for all to see your post fails again LMAO
when you are ready to post with honesty and integrity please let us know when you can support your lie and factually prove its all the left, thanks!

when you are ready to post with honesty and integrity please let us know when you can support your lie and factually prove its all the left, thanks!

Please let me know when you are willing to intelligently discuss something.
At present it certainly seems it'll be a challenge for you, as all you can manage it cut and paste your previous posts.

Racists gonna racist.

1.)Please let me know when you are willing to intelligently discuss something.
At present it certainly seems it'll be a challenge for you, as all you can manage it cut and paste your previous posts.

these are your options, post with honesty and integrity which will require:

A.) simply man up and admit your claim was false and inaccurate and intelligent discussion can happen
B.) support the false claim its all the left with facts (hint this one factually cant be done)
C.) continue to dodge deflect and deny your false claims while posters continue to point it out and expose your failed posts

Your choice, please make one and let us know, thanks!

Did you really just link a CT post? Lol

Did you really just claim that black people doing the same against whites would not be reported? See that part of the CT?

Did you really just claim that black people doing the same against whites would not be reported? See that part of the CT?

Yes I see a random thread from 2014 with 49 posts. How is that equivalent to nation news stories?

Yes I see a random thread from 2014 with 49 posts. How is that equivalent to nation news stories?

"Black people doing bad stuff is covered up/"ignored" by the media" is a big part of the race war conspiracy. Check that OP, you'll see it.

There can't be a race war brewing if what we see in the news is all there is to it. Gotta have black people getting away with stuff behind the scenes. And we know who "owns the media", right? So guess who's helping them.

I presume you aren't aware of the whole narrative, but you got that part down.

Last edited:

Has anyone found the audio of the robocall yet?

Link please.

:lamo This is you lying.
I know no white nationalist to have any love for.
And as I certainly do not hold such views, I have no love for the ideology, especially as once you get past the white thing, those views are leftist in nature.

I made no such argument so you are lying again.

Irrelevant to your claim.

Besides being wrong as usual, you are also projecting.

Oh look, all that time and you still haven’t managed to come up with a better argument than curling up into the fetal position and shrieking “you are lying” over and over and over again.

:lamo

Not even close buddy. White nationalism is hardcore right wing. Left wing ideologies tend to go more for the “international solidarity of the proletariat” line.

But I’m not surprised, given your utter inability to handle basic historical facts, that you didn’t get that.

Oh look, all that time and you still haven’t managed to come up with a better argument than curling up into the fetal position and shrieking “you are lying” over and over and over again.
:lamo I am somehow at fault because you chose to lie? Oy vey! Typical leftist bs.
Stop lying.

Not even close buddy. White nationalism is hardcore right wing. Left wing ideologies tend to go more for the “international solidarity of the proletariat” line.

But I’m not surprised, given your utter inability to handle basic historical facts, that you didn’t get that.
Thank you for demonstrating you are ignorant of what you speak and for projecting your own ignorance onto another.

As I said, once you get past the white thing, those views are leftist in nature.

And what is as funny as it is sad, is that I gave reason why I would not have love for them to refute your lie, and you can not except the reality of it.
And not only that but your outright lying flies in the face of me being a Jew. So all you are doing is demonstrating your own ignorance and making yourself look foolish in the process.

these are your options, post with honesty and integrity which will require:

A.) simply man up and admit your claim was false and inaccurate and intelligent discussion can happen
B.) support the false claim its all the left with facts (hint this one factually cant be done)
C.) continue to dodge deflect and deny your false claims while posters continue to point it out and expose your failed posts

Your choice, please make one and let us know, thanks!

:yawn:

From the link:
"Racist robocalls targeting Andrew Gillum, the first black nominee for Florida governor from a major party, have been placed to residents from an out-of-state white supremacist entity."

What else would be expected when the POTUS himself publicly defends White Supremacists?

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'

Let's hope there are more "McCains" in the GOP. Sadly I think their number is rapidly dropping.

Ah ... since you brought it up ... "Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'"
That headline was another good example of media bias.
The body of the same piece provided a context that told a different story.

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.
“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”
“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

But the headline was all the dog whistle you needed.

Ah ... since you brought it up ... "Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'"
That headline was another good example of media bias.
The body of the same piece provided a context that told a different story.

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.
“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”
“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

But the headline was all the dog whistle you needed.
Except the "Fine People" comment was stated immediately after a Nazi ran down an innocent women when he barreled his Charger into a crowd. :roll:

In short: It wasn't the time to say "Fine People on both sides."

If you don't get why, that's on you.

this is indeed horrendously racist, this goes way way too far. But sadly racism is alive and kicking in a lot of Western and other countries, the US is no different in this.

You bet. Some are even on the NYT Editorial Board.

Except the "Fine People" comment was stated immediately after a Nazi ran down an innocent women when he barreled his Charger into a crowd. :roll:

In short: It wasn't the time to say "Fine People on both sides."

If you don't get why, that's on you.

Hmm... does this (new standard?) mean that if one violent act is committed by some ANTIFA jerk at (or after) a protest then protestors on 'that side' no longer contained (any?) fine people?

Hmm... does this (new standard?) mean that if one violent act is committed by some ANTIFA jerk at (or after) a protest then protestors on 'that side' no longer contained (any?) fine people?

Imagine if this protest was a bunch of Mexicans demanding something, and one of them ran over a lily white Trumper in a red hat. Would he have said "fine people on both sides"?

I think you know the answer to that.

Imagine if this protest was a bunch of Mexicans demanding something, and one of them ran over a lily white Trumper in a red hat. Would he have said "fine people on both sides"?

I think you know the answer to that.

Yep, we do know that folks tend to call only their side 'fine people' and the other side 'wrong people'.

That is a lie.
There were fine people on both sides of the demonstration.
That people believe that is a racist statement or is a defense of any wrong doing, is sad.

"fine people on both sides of the demonstration"

Since when do "fine" people believe in Nazism?

The “Unite the Right” rally that sparked the violence in Charlottesville featured several leading names in the white-nationalist alt-right movement, and also attracted people displaying Nazi symbols. As they walked down the street, the white-nationalist protesters chanted “blood and soil,” the English translation of a Nazi slogan. One of the men seen marching with the fascist group American Vanguard, James A. Fields, is charged with deliberately ramming a car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing 32-year-old counter-protester Heather Heyer.

Yep, we do know that folks tend to call only their side 'fine people' and the other side 'wrong people'.

Answer the question. Do you honestly believe Trump would have said "fine people on both sides" if the murderer came from a Mexican or Muslim or even a BLM protest, who then lost his **** and ran over a Trumper?

Answer yes or no.

"fine people on both sides of the demonstration"

Since when do "fine" people believe in Nazism?
Since when were their only Nazis at the rally to protest the removal of a historic statue?

Since when were their only Nazis at the rally to protest the removal of a historic statue?

charlottesville-jefferson.jpg

"Fine people"

charlottesville.jpg

:lamo I am somehow at fault because you chose to lie? Oy vey! Typical leftist bs.
Stop lying.

Thank you for demonstrating you are ignorant of what you speak and for projecting your own ignorance onto another.

As I said, once you get past the white thing, those views are leftist in nature.

And what is as funny as it is sad, is that I gave reason why I would not have love for them to refute your lie, and you can not except the reality of it.
And not only that but your outright lying flies in the face of me being a Jew. So all you are doing is demonstrating your own ignorance and making yourself look foolish in the process.

Oh look, yet another example of Trump cult victim mentality. It must be hard buddy, going through life trying to convince yourself that everyone else is always "lying" and only your deluded, warped interpretation of reality is true.

Yes, you spouted a load of delusional nonsense, and I showed exactly why it was delusional. There is nothing "left wing" about white nationalism.

You trying to use your religion as a counter is absolutely hysterical given that all it does is expose your own historical ignorance yet again. You being Jewish isn't any sort of defense to you loving fascist groups---there have been plenty of Jewish fascist organizations in the past.

So in other words, you've shot yourself in the foot.....again.

http://www.nybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/charlottesville-jefferson.jpg[img][/QUOTE]:lamo:lamo:lamo
What a stupid reply that shows your ignorance of the topic.
That rally took place the night before and is not the rally about the statue that took place the next day.

Back
Top Bottom