• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:21:647]Teens in MAGA Hats Harassed a Native American Vietnam Veteran

Re: [W:21]Teens in MAGA Hats Harassed a Native American Vietnam Veteran

Welcome to the New USA.

Jerks. Complete and utter Trumpkin jerks.

Still not even close to the level of hate Native Americans faced in years past. I would have laughed, if for no other reason then the guy looks like a fool. I would have laughed had it been a white guy running around and banging a drum. It's stupid.

BTW, I wonder if the Native Americans had wished they build a wall to keep the whites out.
Well according the the guy in the video ...
"We’re not supposed to have walls here—we never did. "
Given that the indigenous warred with the other indigenous, I bet they would have if they had the tech to do so.

Last edited:

Jerks. Complete and utter Trumpkin jerks.

That of course is true. But more importantly this picture of a Trump supporter with the MAGA hat mocking and harassing a Native American Vet is a great reminder to Americans just what these supporters are.

That along with the pictures of federal workers not receiving paychecks are all memories of the failure of Trump.

And there are fools here who believe Trump would win another term.

Still not even close to the level of hate Native Americans faced in years past. I would have laughed, if for no other reason then the guy looks like a fool. I would have laughed had it been a white guy running around and banging a drum. It's stupid.

BTW, I wonder if the Native Americans had wished they build a wall to keep the whites out.

I have no doubt that you would have laughed. We all know how much you love your bigot in chief.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a25962532/maga-teens-indigenous-peoples-march-veteran/
Tons of the hate for those that are from different culture
Has the level of hate like this increased in the US?
Also he is a Vietnam Vet.

Tons of information missing, like what led up to this "encounter"?

The NYT has an article on it with some statements that make you wonder: "Why was this said in the first place?"

... “What is not being shown on the video is that the same youth and a few others became emotional because of the power, resilience and love we inherently carry in our DNA,” another organizer, Nathalie Farfan, said. “Our day on those steps ended with a round dance, while we chanted, ‘We are still here.’” ...

... "I heard them saying ‘Build that wall! Build that wall!’” the Native elder, Nathan Phillips, said. “This is indigenous land. We’re not supposed to have walls here.” ..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/us/covington-catholic-high-school-nathan-phillips.html

That of course is true. But more importantly this picture of a Trump supporter with the MAGA hat mocking and harassing a Native American Vet is a great reminder to Americans just what these supporters are.
Absurdity.
What in the world does his veteran status have to do with anything here?

Should we still be pointing out how many on the left actually disrespected and mocked the Vietnam Vets for being the Vets they are when they returned home from that police action/war?

Absurdity.
What in the world does his veteran status have to do with anything here?

Should we still be pointing out how many on the left actually disrespected and mocked the Vietnam Vets for being the Vets they are when they returned home from that police action/war?

Pointed it out all you want. I wasn't protesting the Vietnam Veterans because I was serving during that time. How about you?

I have no idea what that has to do with these young racists.

The kid in the front is certainly the worst but what the other kids are doing is the equivalent of making squinty eyes and saying “Ching Chong, Ching Chong” to an Asian. It is not ok. But maybe they just don’t know any better and this will be a learning opportunity for them. I am less optimistic about the asshole staring down the older gentleman. I get a sociopath vibe from him. Hope I’m wrong.

Has social media identified that boy yet? Usually they are pretty quick in exposing the identity of "bad-behaving" MAGA supporters ...

I have no doubt that you would have laughed. We all know how much you love your bigot in chief.

Yes, laughing at white guys and native americans banging on a drum in public.. makes me bigoted... against public drumers?

You must be ****ing blind then if you didn't see all rest of those punks around him proudly wearing their red MAGA hats laughing and joining in with him.

Little deplorable "trump youth". I'm amazed someone didn't kick his ass into the previous week.

Has social media identified that boy yet? Usually they are pretty quick in exposing the identity of "bad-behaving" MAGA supporters ...

I don’t know but I am actually not in favor of that kind of thing, especially with minors. The punishment invariably ends up being disproportionate to the transgression.

Pointed it out all you want. I wasn't protesting the Vietnam Veterans because I was serving during that time. How about you?
iLOL Oy vey! I see the point went right over your head. Figures.

I have no idea what that has to do with these young racists.
1. So you do not know what you said has to do with any of those individuals being spoken about? Figures.
2. Which ones are racist and what did those individuals do/say that makes them racist?
Huh?

iLOL Oy vey! I see the point went right over your head. Figures.

1. So you do not know what you said has to do with any of those individuals being spoken about? Figures.
2. Which ones are racist and what did those individuals do/say that makes them racist?
Huh?

I am not here to educate you. You missed that boat when you dropped out of high school.

Yes, laughing at white guys and native americans banging on a drum in public.. makes me bigoted... against public drumers?

Among other things. Your track record here is well known.

I am not here to educate you. You missed that boat when you dropped out of high school.

So you can't refute what I said. Figures. Must be that lack of education you are projecting about.
All you did was make up something to believe and then spewed it as if it were true. That is dishonesty.
Nothing in what they said or did that has been reported suggests they are racists.
So stop with the dishonesty.

Last edited:

Among other things. Your track record here is well known.

I'm bigoted against public vuvuzela players too?

I'm bigoted against public vuvuzela players too?

I don't doubt that you have an infinite number of prejudices.

I saw that on Twitter earlier today. Douchebags. Don't you just want to smack that smile off that kid's face?

I actually wanted smack his head off his neck. I can only imagine the kind of parents who instilled that disrespect and arrogance into this budding little supremacist. Repulsive behavior.

And what does the Veteran support?

Confrontation ... and then claiming racial harassment ... (grin)

In 2015 he walked by - quite coincidentally (sarcasm) - what appeared to be a frat party with a Native American theme.
Instead of continue walking, he made it a point to actually go to the fence and start "lecturing" the party goes.

End of story: he called police and claimed racial harassment.

What a schmuck!

Native American claims racial harassment by EMU students dressed as indians - Story | WJBK

But the liberals thought it was ok to spit on the Vietnam veterans coming home back in the 60's and 70's and calling them baby killers.

But the liberals thought it was ok to spit on the Vietnam veterans coming home back in the 60's and 70's and calling them baby killers.

Those were radical leftists; Marxists, not liberals, who spit on the Nam vets.

Those were radical leftists, not liberals, who spit on the Nam vets.

What's the difference?

I actually wanted smack his head off his neck. I can only imagine the kind of parents who instilled that disrespect and arrogance into this budding little supremacist. Repulsive behavior.

What supremacist? No supremacist was reported on.

And frankly the indigenous guy went up to him. It was like the indigenous guy was trying to intimidate him but he smiled instead.
@0:45 in the video.

FFS, investigate what is being reported before commenting with such ridiculous racial bs.

Back
Top Bottom