• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:2047] President-Elect Joe Biden Hits 80 Million Votes In Year Of Record Turnout

I've answered your questions so many times. How can you not remember my answers? You, on the other do not respond when you're confronted with facts that prove your lies are lies.

Why won't you denounce the attack on the Capital and admit that it was Trump Terrorists who stormed and attacked the Capital / stormed and attacked the United States? When someone does not decry an attack against our country like what happened last Wednesday their silence is their way of admitting that they support the traitor/terrorists. I have to therefore come to the conclusion that you align with the insurrection and are happy it happened.

No you have never answered the questions but it continues to show that you are nothing but a biased partisan liberal out of touch with reality thus a waste of time. I have denounced the riot just like the riots in those cities that you want to ignore. I didn't blame Biden, why are you blaming Trump? What is it about the conservative ideology that upsets you? could it be you are incapable of competing in the private sector and need Biden's agenda to take care of you?

You're expressing an opinion, which is fine, but that's not the way the laws are currently set up. As has been made clear by the order against the Texas lawsuit, a state does not have standing in contesting how another state manages its elections. The objection you seem to have with no excuse ballots is that they are susceptible to fraud, but since that hasn't been the case historically or found in this election, it sounds like you're trying to fix a problem which doesn't impact the election in any significant way.

How people choose to vote is an individual decision, and they are within their rights to choose whichever option is made available to the by their state government. The bottom line is they met their responsibility as voters. In the case of mail in ballots, they completed their ballot as instructed in the documentation and mailed it in. Given that the names on the ballots are clearly visible, it's safe to say everyone who voted knew who was on the ballot.

I already have, numerous times.

Sure they do. I don't object to all conservative policies. As this relates to Trump, there were issues on which I agreed with him (addressing China, prison reform).

It isn't an act of unity, but censure. The question for you should be if you think a leader should not be held responsible for their actions. Unless, of course, you think the leader of a nation should rails against the very system he is supposed to protect.

Do you hold Biden responsible for the riots in Seattle, Portland, LA, Chicago, Minneapolis, Louisville, NYC? What a waste of time, you will never agree that it is the responsibility of every American who can go to the polls to actually go to the polls in a national election. Making excuses for poor actions is what you and the left always does. Using Covid19 is an excuse that I find unacceptable as I went to the polls under the same circumstances these people had, stood in line and did my civics duty.

If you have given us anything positive to say about Biden, I haven't seen it, you mentioned some of the items in his agenda but never why in his 47 years in public service and especially as VP none of those issues were implemented.

No you have never answered the questions but it continues to show that you are nothing but a biased partisan liberal out of touch with reality thus a waste of time. I have denounced the riot just like the riots in those cities that you want to ignore. I didn't blame Biden, why are you blaming Trump? What is it about the conservative ideology that upsets you? could it be you are incapable of competing in the private sector and need Biden's agenda to take care of you?
YOU BLAMED ANTIFA! You have predetermined before Biden takes office the results. You're blaming Biden for events that haven't happened. You have not denounced the Trump terrorists who attacked the United States Capital.

Who is to blame for the insurrection in your opinion?

YOU BLAMED ANTIFA! You have predetermined before Biden takes office the results. You're blaming Biden for events that haven't happened. You have not denounced the Trump terrorists who attacked the United States Capital.

Who is to blame for the insurrection in your opinion?

I blame radicals and radical groups for inciting riots all over the country on both sides and stand by that, you keep diverting from your own failures and hatred refusing to answer direct questions. I have no respect for people who live in social and fiscal disastrous cities claiming they have solutions to the national problem. Solve your own first thus establishing credibility that you don't have

I heard one person voted 80 million times.

Do you hold Biden responsible for the riots in Seattle, Portland, LA, Chicago, Minneapolis, Louisville, NYC?
Hold him responsible for what precisely? For starters he wasn't holding office at the time, but most importantly is he did not make any negative comments against the police or the judicial system. Throughout the protests and riots he made comments condemning the rioting and looting.

What a waste of time, you will never agree that it is the responsibility of every American who can go to the polls to actually go to the polls in a national election. Making excuses for poor actions is what you and the left always does. Using Covid19 is an excuse that I find unacceptable as I went to the polls under the same circumstances these people had, stood in line and did my civics duty.
Well, it doesn't make sense to agree with the idea that people have to use only one option to vote when their state has provided several for them to cast their ballot. I voted by mail and was actually quite pleased with the way effort the state took to ensure people could cast their ballots correctly. Once I completed my ballot, I walked to my local drop box and completed my civic duty. You're attributing this higher value on going in person as if your vote has more meaning than someone who voted by mail; it means absolutely nothing in terms of the election process. So if I said I crossed over a mountain range by foot, it means my vote somehow has more value than yours? Not quite.

I suppose next you're going to argue that the money you deposit in a bank is more valuable than the deposit made by someone using a mobile app?

If you have given us anything positive to say about Biden, I haven't seen it, you mentioned some of the items in his agenda but never why in his 47 years in public service and especially as VP none of those issues were implemented.
Your failure to remember my responses to your questions isn't something I can remedy unfortunately. As for implementation, he was one of the key figures in the ACA implementation, which was no small feat. As for what he can do as president remains to be seen, but the hope is he can make good on his agenda items.

Last edited:
I heard one person voted 80 million times.

That was me, sorry. I kept seeing the hourglass icon on my screen and continually hit the "return" button in the hopes my vote would register. I didn't realize it was that many times though...
😛

That was me, sorry. I kept seeing the hourglass icon on my screen and continually hit the "return" button in the hopes my vote would register. I didn't realize it was that many times though...
😛
God damn websites and their garbage ass servers.

I blame radicals and radical groups for inciting riots all over the country on both sides and stand by that, you keep diverting from your own failures and hatred refusing to answer direct questions. I have no respect for people who live in social and fiscal disastrous cities claiming they have solutions to the national problem. Solve your own first thus establishing credibility that you don't have

You still have not denounced nor admitted that the attack against the US this week was by Trump supporters?

I remember the things you post but you never remember anything that anyone posts except your posts. Maybe you should spend more time reading posts from others and less time reading and posting right-wing fascist opinions?

Just because you would be unable to be thrive in NYC it doesn't mean that millions of us are unable to...NYC is diverse. I think you don't like NYC because you're not diverse. If anyone disagrees with you and your conspiracy theories you hate them. You hate me. You hate all Democrats. Diversity is one of NYC's greatest traits. In your little town in the ex-burbs of Houston is everyone white and Republican? In my neighborhood there are literally people of all colors, nationalities, religions and sexual preferences. That's what NYC is, diverse. Your posts indicate that you're anti-change about literally everything. I'd much rather live somewhere where alternative opinions are welcomed and honored. Despite what you believe NYC is a great place to live (and save us the "look how many people are moving out" diatribe. What city in America has the biggest population? Is that ever going to change?

BTW - You saw what happened in the Georgia elections? Texas will be purple before you know it and how will you handle it if Texas goes blue next election? Think NY will ever go red? Many people think it's only a matter of time before Texas is blue because all those people moving south are mostly Dems and they don't change their votes because of location.

"ElChupacabra, post: 1073294145, member: 32739"]
Hold him responsible for what precisely? For starters he wasn't holding office at the time, but most importantly is he did not make any negative comments against the police or the judicial system. Throughout the protests and riots he made comments condemning the rioting and looting.

OMG, so being in office means he controls what radicals do? Have you ever taken a civics class?

Well, it doesn't make sense to agree with the idea that people have to use only one option to vote when their state has provided several for them to cast their ballot. I voted by mail and was actually quite pleased with the way effort the state took to ensure people could cast their ballots correctly. Once I completed my ballot, I walked to my local drop box and completed my civic duty. You're attributing this higher value on going in person as if your vote has more meaning than someone who voted by mail; it means absolutely nothing in terms of the election process. So if I said I crossed over a mountain range by foot, it means my vote somehow has more value than yours? Not quite.

I suppose next you're going to argue that the money you deposit in a bank is more valuable than the deposit made by someone using a mobile app?

Your failure to remember my responses to your questions isn't something I can remedy unfortunately. As for implementation, he was one of the key figures in the ACA implementation, which was no small feat. As for what he can do as president remains to be seen, but the hope is he can make good on his agenda items.
[/QUOTE]

This is truly a waste of time, nothing changes your mind and results don't matter, there is no further reason to continue this with you, I will watch the Biden Administration, hold him to the same standards as I held Trump, and will give him the same amount of support for four years you gave Trump

You still have not denounced nor admitted that the attack against the US this week was by Trump supporters?

I remember the things you post but you never remember anything that anyone posts except your posts. Maybe you should spend more time reading posts from others and less time reading and posting right-wing fascist opinions?

Just because you would be unable to be thrive in NYC it doesn't mean that millions of us are unable to...NYC is diverse. I think you don't like NYC because you're not diverse. If anyone disagrees with you and your conspiracy theories you hate them. You hate me. You hate all Democrats. Diversity is one of NYC's greatest traits. In your little town in the ex-burbs of Houston is everyone white and Republican? In my neighborhood there are literally people of all colors, nationalities, religions and sexual preferences. That's what NYC is, diverse. Your posts indicate that you're anti-change about literally everything. I'd much rather live somewhere where alternative opinions are welcomed and honored. Despite what you believe NYC is a great place to live (and save us the "look how many people are moving out" diatribe. What city in America has the biggest population? Is that ever going to change?

BTW - You saw what happened in the Georgia elections? Texas will be purple before you know it and how will you handle it if Texas goes blue next election? Think NY will ever go red? Many people think it's only a matter of time before Texas is blue because all those people moving south are mostly Dems and they don't change their votes because of location.

It really is important for you to have a win, you got it, Trump supporters attacked the Congress and did unspeakable damage to that SACRED body. Hang the bastards, rid the country of those who support the conservative ideology and put all our faith in liberal ideology and liberal leadership.

I continue to see you being a waste of time, a young person who refuses to admit what a disaster your ideology and your city is, NO further reason to continue this discussion as I pointed out I will hold Biden to the same standards I had for Trump as results will matter and by the way I will give him the same amount of support you gave Trump for the past four years. I can assure you that his personality and rhetoric will NOT be any standard that I use for judgement.

Your insecurity and ego requires you to have a win at any cost including the inability to accept actual results or state your reasons for never offering anything reason for your hatred of Trump or what he has done to hurt you, your family, or the country. Nor have you offered any praise for Biden/Harris in any way, shape or form as it has been 24/7 anti Trump rhetoric and whatever the left wants you to believe.

I feel sorry for someone like you who holds the President responsible for your own personal failures and always places blame instead of accepting responsibility. Results matter not your opinion so take those opinions and watch the continual decline of your city.

I continue to see you being a waste of time, a young person who refuses to admit what a disaster your ideology and your city is,

Young? I'm turning 65 next week! Thanks!

Your insecurity and ego requires you to have a win at any cost including the inability to accept actual results or state your reasons for never offering anything reason for your hatred of Trump or what he has done to hurt you, your family, or the country. Nor have you offered any praise for Biden/Harris in any way, shape or form as it has been 24/7 anti Trump rhetoric and whatever the left wants you to believe.

Why do you keep writing this? I've posted SO many times what Trump has done wrong that has hurt me and America and why I support President to be Biden. If you're unable to remember that's on you. You always ask everyone to repeat themselves. It's odd.

I feel sorry for someone like you who holds the President responsible for your own personal failures and always places blame instead of accepting responsibility. Results matter not your opinion so take those opinions and watch the continual decline of your city.

What are my personal failures? I'm a high wage earner, with two amazing kids, a grandchild, revered in my organization for my years of service, a trusted leader who's been on our leadership team for 13 years, I'm a pretty good golfer. I have many friends. I'm in a committed relationship with a woman 21 years younger than I am. I"m not overweight, in good health, mentally competent (I remember people's posts). Please explain what in my life are my personal failures???

"jakiejakester, post: 1073294490, member: 13712"]
Young? I'm turning 65 next week! Thanks!

then you ought to know better, have you always blamed someone else for your own personal problems and failures? Have actual results ever mattered to you?

Why do you keep writing this? I've posted SO many times what Trump has done wrong that has hurt me and America and why I support President to be Biden. If you're unable to remember that's on you. You always ask everyone to repeat themselves. It's odd.

this is your final chance, prove it?? You have done no such thing focused on federal instead of state responsibility and personality vs policy results.

What are my personal failures? I'm a high wage earner, with two amazing kids, a grandchild, revered in my organization for my years of service, a trusted leader who's been on our leadership team for 13 years, I'm a pretty good golfer. I have many friends. I'm in a committed relationship with a woman 21 years younger than I am. I"m not overweight, in good health, mentally competent (I remember people's posts). Please explain what in my life are my personal failures???

The failure to recognize results, failure of basic civics, and failure to focus on your own personal responsibility issues that you can control while trying to control those of others.

then you ought to know better, have you always blamed someone else for your own personal problems and failures? Have actual results ever mattered to you?

I don't measure my success or failures by how the country's economy is doing. That's a bizarre approach. Having your approval means nothing. Who cares what you think?

this is your final chance, prove it?? You have done no such thing focused on federal instead of state responsibility and personality vs policy results.

Promise you won't ask me again? HOORAY! If you have issues with your memory it's on you to go through my posts and reread my replies. You just promised you won't ask me again so I'm bookmarking your post to remind you when you forget and ask me again :)

The failure to recognize results, failure of basic civics, and failure to focus on your own personal responsibility issues that you can control while trying to control those of others.

Tell you what, you prove to all of us that the election was fraudulent with genuine proof and I will forever more answer your repetitive questions to the best of my ability each time you ask. Your opinion of the election doesn't count. Prove all the conspiracy theories you've posted and I will be forever your biggest supporter.

"jakiejakester, post: 1073295005, member: 13712"]
I don't measure my success or failures by how the country's economy is doing. That's a bizarre approach. Having your approval means nothing. Who cares what you think?

Right, you live in a bubble where you are happy and successful and it doesn't matter to you how many others are enslaved by liberalism. You keep buying liberal rhetoric while ignoring liberal results, people fleeing NYC in droves, a city that is a social and fiscal disaster but since it doesn't impact you it doesn't exist

Promise you won't ask me again? HOORAY! If you have issues with your memory it's on you to go through my posts and reread my replies. You just promised you won't ask me again so I'm bookmarking your post to remind you when you forget and ask me again :)

Will not ask you again now answer the question?

Tell you what, you prove to all of us that the election was fraudulent with genuine proof and I will forever more answer your repetitive questions to the best of my ability each time you ask. Your opinion of the election doesn't count. Prove all the conspiracy theories you've posted and I will be forever your biggest supporter.

Without an audit there is no way of proving that the ballots cast weren't illegal. State and local requirements met however no assurance that with over 65 million no excuse ballots cast were legal, no mistakes, historic low rejection, no machine errors, no signature matching and Biden wins by 120,000 votes in 5 states. Logic, common sense doesn't appear to exist in your world

OMG, so being in office means he controls what radicals do? Have you ever taken a civics class?

For starters you were referring to Biden, who was not in a position of power to do anything about protestors. While Trump doesn't control what people do, he has been riling up his base with all sorts of incendiary rhetoric against anyone who wasn't toeing the election fraud line. Your statement also has nothing to do with civics, since rhetoric devices are communication tools.

This is truly a waste of time, nothing changes your mind and results don't matter, there is no further reason to continue this with you, I will watch the Biden Administration, hold him to the same standards as I held Trump, and will give him the same amount of support for four years you gave Trump
Make a persuasive argument and I might change my mind; you simply have not done so. As for results, they do matter, which is why I didn't vote for Trump. I suspected he would be a bad leader because of my familiarity with his public persona well before he got into politics. Unfortunately I was proven correct by the current crap show the country is in. The difference in how we measure results is I look at the whole picture while you just select snap shots that you favor and ignore the rest.

"ElChupacabra, post: 1073297525, member: 32739"]
For starters you were referring to Biden, who was not in a position of power to do anything about protestors. While Trump doesn't control what people do, he has been riling up his base with all sorts of incendiary rhetoric against anyone who wasn't toeing the election fraud line. Your statement also has nothing to do with civics, since rhetoric devices are communication tools.

What evidence to you have that Trump incited the riots and didn't condemn them? Riling up the base to you means asking and demanding for fair elections which didn't happen. Irregularities all over the country existed and still you refuse to acknowledge that. Tell me what the normal rejection rate is for mail in ballots and what they were for this election? Tell us the last time ballots were mailed to all registered voters in the state? Tell us the last time that signatures weren't checked on mail in ballots?

Make a persuasive argument and I might change my mind; you simply have not done so. As for results, they do matter, which is why I didn't vote for Trump. I suspected he would be a bad leader because of my familiarity with his public persona well before he got into politics. Unfortunately I was proven correct by the current crap show the country is in. The difference in how we measure results is I look at the whole picture while you just select snap shots that you favor and ignore the rest.

Since actual results and policies won't change your mind there isn't anything I can post that will do it. Trump isn't a politician, never has been a politician and that appears to be exactly what you want, someone who tells you what you want to hear and makes you feel good. I want a leader who generates policies that gets positive results. You ignore all the good that Trump has done all because of covid19 which he didn't have the authority to control. You bought the pipe dream that a 47 year career public servant now in charge is going to generate positive results that he was incapable of doing during his entire career in public service. then you put a radical a heartbeat from the Presidency all out of pure hatred of Trump that neither you or your fellow supporter in this forum will explain. Hard to deal with that kind of poster.

What evidence to you have that Trump incited the riots and didn't condemn them?
If you heard the pre-march speech by both him and Giuliani and didn't think that played a part, then we'll just agree to disagree.

Riling up the base to you means asking and demanding for fair elections which didn't happen.
Based on the phone call with Raffensperger, it's pretty clear "fair elections" are the last thing Trump was looking for. Based on his initial comment back in August that the only way he could lose is if there was election fraud makes it pretty clear "fair elections" was the last thing Trump was looking for. The only "fair election" for Trump is the one where he wins; if he doesn't then it's rigged, which is laughably silly, since there are other reasons he could lose.

Irregularities all over the country existed and still you refuse to acknowledge that.
I've acknowledged it, and there are irregularities during elections all of the time, but in this case all of the Federal and state agencies which have looked into it have not found evidence there was wide scale fraud or irregularities large enough to affect the outcome of the election.

Tell me what the normal rejection rate is for mail in ballots and what they were for this election?
We had low rejection rates, which is actually something to celebrate. The states which ramped up their mailing of ballots to all registered voters actually took the time to properly instruct people how to fill them out correctly to avoid there being user errors. So is success now bad?

Tell us the last time ballots were mailed to all registered voters in the state?
Which state? In NJ it was the first time this kind of voting was conducted. The thing to remember though, is voters know how to fill out ballots, so it's not as if we were asked to develop rocket ship schematics.

Tell us the last time that signatures weren't checked on mail in ballots?
Georgia went through the signature checking process and no issues were found. They recounted three times and nothing was found. A list of supposed illegal voters was researched and nothing was found.

Since actual results and policies won't change your mind there isn't anything I can post that will do it.
They matter to me, which is precisely why I didn't vote for Trump. The difference between our criteria is you only focus on certain areas while I'm looking at his entire term. In case you haven't noticed, under a president who supposedly cherishes law and order, we've had quite a lack of it; including the storming of the US Capitol. Now. I'm sure you'll deflect and say it isn't his fault, but:

1610287482682.jpeg

Trump isn't a politician, never has been a politician and that appears to be exactly what you want, someone who tells you what you want to hear and makes you feel good.
Nope. It also isn't a bad thing to have politicians in politics; kind of like preferring a plumber to handle plumbing issues.

I want a leader who generates policies that gets positive results.
Do you really though? Take a look at the state of the country, and the state of the GOP; do you think those are positive results? Trump has managed to lose the presidency, and lose control of the Senate. Right now he's an albatross around the neck of the party, where all of his former supporters are distancing themselves from him.

You ignore all the good that Trump has done all because of covid19 which he didn't have the authority to control.
1610287783534.jpeg

You bought the pipe dream that a 47 year career public servant now in charge is going to generate positive results that he was incapable of doing during his entire career in public service. then you put a radical a heartbeat from the Presidency all out of pure hatred of Trump that neither you or your fellow supporter in this forum will explain. Hard to deal with that kind of poster.
Conversely, in 2016 you bought the dream that a businessman with a long history of bankruptcies, business failures, and a penchant for being divisive was somehow going to generate positive results. Then, you also put a governor who was about to lose his office due an unpopular discriminatory law in his state, a heartbeat away from the presidency.

As for explaining just about anything you've asked, I have done that numerous times. Your reading comprehension/memory issues are nothing I can do anything about unfortunately.

Last edited:
"ElChupacabra, post: 1073298420, member: 32739"]
If you heard the pre-march speech by both him and Giuliani and didn't think that played a part, then we'll just agree to disagree.

Yes we do disagree just like we did with the election results, inciting rioting by asking for a fair audited election? Sorry but your double standard exists and is on display

Based on the phone call with Raffensperger, it's pretty clear "fair elections" are the last thing Trump was looking for. Based on his initial comment back in August that the only way he could lose is if there was election fraud makes it pretty clear "fair elections" was the last thing Trump was looking for. The only "fair election" for Trump is the one where he wins; if he doesn't then it's rigged, which is laughably silly, since there are other reasons he could lose.

Another biased partisan comment on your part, you hear exactly what you want to hear, never have I heard Trump not ask for fair elections and all legal ballots counted

I've acknowledged it, and there are irregularities during elections all of the time, but in this case all of the Federal and state agencies which have looked into it have not found evidence there was wide scale fraud or irregularities large enough to affect the outcome of the election.

there has not been an audit for the ballots and this election deserves that, you got the results you wanted and that is all that matters

We had low rejection rates, which is actually something to celebrate. The states which ramped up their mailing of ballots to all registered voters actually took the time to properly instruct people how to fill them out correctly to avoid there being user errors. So is success now bad?

Right low rejection rates with record mail in ballots doesn't seem to resonate and cause you to question the results, again all because you got the results you wanted. There is no way there would historic and record low rejection rates of mail in ballots with over 65 million of them submitted, that is reality not your fantasy world

Which state? In NJ it was the first time this kind of voting was conducted. The thing to remember though, is voters know how to fill out ballots, so it's not as if we were asked to develop rocket ship schematics.

Without cleaning up the voter rolls there is no assurance that illegal ballots weren't cast or double ballots weren't cast and only 120,000 were needed from those five states

Georgia went through the signature checking process and no issues were found. They recounted three times and nothing was found. A list of supposed illegal voters was researched and nothing was found.

Who performed those so called audits and do you know what a risk limiting audit is

They matter to me, which is precisely why I didn't vote for Trump. The difference between our choices, is you only focus on certain areas while I'm looking at his entire term. In case you haven't noticed, under a president who supposedly cherishes law and order, we've had quite a lack of it; including the storming of the US Capitol. Now. I'm sure you'll deflect and say it isn't his fault, but:

Management 101, without authority there is no responsibility and you have bought the liberal line easily diverting from your own state and local governments

My opinion stands

Do you really though? Take a look at the state of the country, and the state of the GOP; do you think those are positive results? Trump has managed to lose the presidency, and lose control of the Senate. Right now he's an albatross around the neck of the party, where all of his former supporters are distancing themselves from him.

Trump lost due to mail in ballots from people many of who probably didn't have a clue who was on the ballot. The state of the country? 74 million votes were cast for Trump and the state of the country isn't as bad as the media wants to portray it or your state, NY, or California wants to claim

Conversely, in 2016 you bought the dream that a businessman with a long history of bankruptcies, business failures, and a penchant for being divisive was somehow going to generate positive results. Then, you also put a governor who was about to lose his office due an unpopular discriminatory law in his state, a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Been discussed over and over again but ignored by you, bankruptcies are failing forward and many weren't the responsibility of Trump

As for explaining just about anything you've asked, I have done that numerous times. Your reading comprehension/memory issues are nothing I can do anything about unfortunately.

My reading comprehension is fine, your logic and common sense isn't. You voted for an empty suit ignoring the results generated from actual policies all because of Trump's personality

Over 80 million votes and 306 Electoral Votes for President-elect Joe Biden.

And it all happened in the midst of a deadly pandemic (y)
Brilliantly funny..... a record turnout..... in a pandemic..... for a strange and creepy man!
Mmmm..... do you not think the postal votes, unsigned votes, people returning three voting slips, had nothing to do with the returns or record turnout! When many working poor black and Hispanic people were unable to even get a vote..... for decades! Or deregistered!

Or am I being cynical!

But please, that thought..... that's as funny as Billy!

There is an incredible loyalty to liberalism that doesn't make any sense at all and the same holds true to blue state voters although it does appear to support the belief that "you never bite the hand that feeds you". Liberal elites do an incredible job of getting far too many to think solely with their hearts ignoring that giving everything someone needs vs having them work for it destroys dependents and enslaves people. Blue states continue to vote overwhelmingly for the same ideology that enslaves millions of Americans most like the posters here are oblivious to the real issues in the state. these elitists live well and really don't care about those they claim they want to help or they would vote for a different ideology that created those in need.

How is it liberalism spends money in the name of compassion and generates dependent people that remain dependent forever? How is it that liberalism never solves social problems but does create multi millionaire public servants? How is it that Biden, a 47+ year public servant and multi millionaire along with radical Kamala Harris have the answers to our problems when they couldn't deliver those results especially with total control of the Congress from 2009-2011? You liberals keep buying rhetoric and keep allowing the left to make fools out of you

There is an incredible loyalty to liberalism that doesn't make any sense at all and the same holds true to blue state voters although it does appear to support the belief that "you never bite the hand that feeds you". Liberal elites do an incredible job of getting far too many to think solely with their hearts ignoring that giving everything someone needs vs having them work for it destroys dependents and enslaves people. Blue states continue to vote overwhelmingly for the same ideology that enslaves millions of Americans most like the posters here are oblivious to the real issues in the state. these elitists live well and really don't care about those they claim they want to help or they would vote for a different ideology that created those in need.

How is it liberalism spends money in the name of compassion and generates dependent people that remain dependent forever? How is it that liberalism never solves social problems but does create multi millionaire public servants? How is it that Biden, a 47+ year public servant and multi millionaire along with radical Kamala Harris have the answers to our problems when they couldn't deliver those results especially with total control of the Congress from 2009-2011? You liberals keep buying rhetoric and keep allowing the left to make fools out of you
Is there no end to the ignorant crap you spew day in day out? What social problems have you and your ilk have ever solved?

They matter to me, which is precisely why I didn't vote for Trump. The difference between our criteria is you only focus on certain areas while I'm looking at his entire term. In case you haven't noticed, under a president who supposedly cherishes law and order, we've had quite a lack of it; including the storming of the US Capitol. Now. I'm sure you'll deflect and say it isn't his fault, but:

View attachment 67312714

Nope. It also isn't a bad thing to have politicians in politics; kind of like preferring a plumber to handle plumbing issues.

View attachment 67312715

you better start thinking of what your ideology and radical liberal leaders are doing to this country and the freedoms you have even to make bad mistakes

Yes we do disagree just like we did with the election results, inciting rioting by asking for a fair audited election? Sorry but your double standard exists and is on display
Except that's not really the premise though is it? If you claim the only way you can lose is if the election is fraudulent, how can an election possibly be fair? I've actually been pointing out the double standard Trump is using. He claimed fraudulent elections in 2016 and he gladly accepted those results, however in 2020 when the results didn't go in his favor, that's when there's a problem. More importantly, is the simple fact he's looking to invalidate the votes his opponent received rather than questioning all votes. The same goes for the GOP members who claim the election was fraudulent, but don't question the votes they received.

Another biased partisan comment on your part, you hear exactly what you want to hear, never have I heard Trump not ask for fair elections and all legal ballots counted
It's not a partisan comment at all. I've read through the entire transcript of the call, and there's nothing in it that supports the idea of Trump favoring an investigation over just simply getting the count he needed to win Georgia. It's interesting that Trump supporters praise him for being direct, but when his comments are taken at face value there's all of this spin to change the meaning of his directness. I'm not sure how else one is to interpret the following:

Trump to Raffensperger said:
So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state

That request is pretty clear. Nothing in it implies an investigation; it's a simple request for the votes he needs to overcome the margin by which Trump lost.

there has not been an audit for the ballots and this election deserves that, you got the results you wanted and that is all that matters
If it was ok for Trump supporters in 2016, why is it a problem now?

Right low rejection rates with record mail in ballots doesn't seem to resonate and cause you to question the results, again all because you got the results you wanted. There is no way there would historic and record low rejection rates of mail in ballots with over 65 million of them submitted, that is reality not your fantasy world
It doesn't resonate with me because having participated in the process and hearing all of the conclusions from both Federal and state officials, I find it hard to believe there was fraud the Trump campaign has failed to prove.

Back
Top Bottom