• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:2047] President-Elect Joe Biden Hits 80 Million Votes In Year Of Record Turnout

Where is the evidence of Trump's promotion of insurrection? What a bunch of bullshit from someone like you who has zero credibility. Trump leaves office in 12 days but that isn't good enough for you and the left, why? What has Trump done that has personally affected you?
How many times will you ask this and then never read people's answers? How come?

BTW - Twitter just permanently banned Trump!!!

Facial recognition programs tell you who is responsible for the rioting but this is just another opportunity to attack Trump. People like you have no idea what you are doing or promoting.

100% untrue and my last post has the link...do you ever read anything that's not conspiracy theory?

Facial recognition programs tell you who is responsible for the rioting but this is just another opportunity to attack Trump. People like you have no idea what you are doing or promoting.
Not true...you need to find new non-conspiracy theory websites to read.

A Facial Recognition Company Says That Viral Washington Times “Antifa” Story Is False

From the story:

A facial recognition company says a viral Washington Times story claiming it identified antifa members among the mob that stormed the Capitol on Wednesday is completely false.

XRVision told BuzzFeed News it asked the conservative news outlet for a retraction and apology over the story, which was cited in the House of Representatives after the riot late Wednesday by Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz, an ardent Trump supporter.

The Washington Times RETRACTED the story...

Reality isn't a defeatist attitude, right now you are paying taxes without universal healthcare, what taxes will be required to pay for 330,000,000? you are indeed very naive. My age and experience are on display here. If you want universal healthcare implement in your own state of 10 million people vs 330,000,000 nationwide. The radical left loves people like you
You're not talking about "reality" though, you're just making fear based assumptions about how something can't work. All great endeavors had people who sat by the sidelines saying it couldn't be done. The idea of providing healthcare to everyone isn't a radical idea at all considering that all industrialized nations have found varying solutions to ensure the gaps in care are covered. I'd say the US is the radical here since it can't seem to get it sorted.

Prove that Trump is responsible for the rioting?
No, the problem is you have double standards and shift responsibility for rhetoric when it's convenient, as you seem to be doing here. You whinge endlessly about the rhetoric of other groups, but then remain oddly quiet when someone you support spews incendiary rhetoric. I'm sure the proof you require is Trump telling them to go riot. If you listened to both Trump and Giuliani's speeches, they were inciting the crowd to take some form of action.

I am waiting, you buy rhetoric and ignore reality, Antifa was involved but that is ok as long as you can blame Trump
I suppose the people they've arrested thus far are all Antifa? Was the Arkansas man who broke into Pelosi's office Antifa too? You seem to have no problem repeating the rhetoric that others dish out.

I suppose the people they've arrested thus far are all Antifa? Was the Arkansas man who broke into Pelosi's office Antifa too? You seem to have no problem repeating the rhetoric that others dish out.

I suggest letting this one go. The logical conclusion to this line of questioning is that Donald Trump is AntIfa, and I am worried about the emotional damage that realization will do to Conservative. It might even turn him Liberal.

Promoting insurrection is an impeachable offense. He is a significant threat to national security. History needs to have this recorded and, its hoped, the impeachment process will keep his impulses in check.

It would be much easier on all of us if Pence had the balls to have the cabinet meet to discuss the 25th amendment. But, he would probably have to ask Donald for the key to the locker that contains his balls.

Again, we know this is very confusing for you since you seem to have a problem judging character.

It's hard to see how a sitting president who actively works to undermine the electoral process through conspiracy theories and then riles up supporters to use angry mob tactics as anything less than a threat to the institutions he's supposed to be defending. Odd that he had no harsh words for the people who trashed Federal property, or threatened them with 10 year jail sentences. Trump had the right to pursue legal means to challenge any perceived election irregularities, and if he were a man of integrity, he would have let things be once it was clear there was no other legal recourse.

Are you aware that if Trump is impeached twice and if the Senate has a simple majority (50 + Kamala) Trump can never run again for President? That makes it so worthwhile. It would be better for the GOP too as they would not have to navigate through Trump's BS. The GOP would have a better chance of winning in 2024 if Trump is barred but most importantly Trump will never be able to do what he did this week and the last 4 years. Did you see the December labor stats? -147K jobs due to Covid and that's due to Trump.

The country will unite much faster with Trump gone, period. Each day after Jan. 20 his influence will wane and America and the world will be a better place. I bet you think that the insurrection wasn't Trump's fault, right? Save your fingers if you're planning to bring up Antifa because even Fox news says they weren't.

why don't you tell me exactly what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family or the country to cause this hatred? You are part of the problem not part of the solution, the ESTABLISHMENT AND SWAMP. You want to see a better America get out of NYC!! this country isn't going to unite ever with radicals in charge as radicals violate all our civil liberties for power.

Seems that you believe you talk for everyone including the 74 million who voted for Trump, you don't!

So were those Biden supporters that rioted in Seattle, Portland, LA, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, Louisville, and your home city? Was Biden responsible for those riots?

So were those Biden supporters that rioted in Seattle, Portland, LA, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, Louisville, and your home city? Was Biden responsible for those riots?
It's SO interesting that you claim that Antifa was involved in the insurrection at the Capital last Wednesday, you insisted they were. I prove you wrong, as always, and your reply has nothing to do with the insurrection. Your "WHATABOUTISM" is shameless. People like you and Trump are responsible for the insurrection of 2021 because you've spread ceaseless lies about the election over and over again. There is no truth to your claims of election fraud, period. But when Trump and you promote those lies to the rubes in the GOP who, like you, only get their "news" from conspiracy theorists they become angry and attack the US Capital! Not since 1814 has anyone attacked the Capital. Why do you support the terrorists who rose up to overthrow the US government? You and the people who spread conspiracy theories fed the mob. You always promote "personal choice" but when Trump lies and says relentlessly that the election was stolen from him he's manipulating your personal choice and you're a willing participant which is amplified by your promoting the same lies.

why don't you tell me exactly what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family or the country to cause this hatred? You are part of the problem not part of the solution, the ESTABLISHMENT AND SWAMP. You want to see a better America get out of NYC!! this country isn't going to unite ever with radicals in charge as radicals violate all our civil liberties for power.

Seems that you believe you talk for everyone including the 74 million who voted for Trump, you don't!
I've told you at least 100 times so stop asking or read through my prior posts. Hate is a terrible thing to have dominate one's life. Trump is the biggest hater of them all and those that relentlessly promote his hate-filled lies are co-conspirators. In the entire history of the US there has not been a worse President than Trump. He has cemented his place. His extreme mental illnesses which his supporters enable has caused unprecedented hard to the US and all Americans. Let's pray we get through these last 11 days without further incidents. Now would be a perfect time for one of America's adversaries to attack us knowing how impotent Trump has become. It's frightening to think which is why impeaching him or invoking the 25th Amendment is on the table. Has there ever been a time in the history of the US that a mass exodus of Presidential appointees and staff have abandoned the ship less than 2 weeks from the end of a term?

It's SO interesting that you claim that Antifa was involved in the insurrection at the Capital last Wednesday, you insisted they were. I prove you wrong, as always, and your reply has nothing to do with the insurrection. Your "WHATABOUTISM" is shameless. People like you and Trump are responsible for the insurrection of 2021 because you've spread ceaseless lies about the election over and over again. There is no truth to your claims of election fraud, period. But when Trump and you promote those lies to the rubes in the GOP who, like you, only get their "news" from conspiracy theorists they become angry and attack the US Capital! Not since 1814 has anyone attacked the Capital. Why do you support the terrorists who rose up to overthrow the US government? You and the people who spread conspiracy theories fed the mob. You always promote "personal choice" but when Trump lies and says relentlessly that the election was stolen from him he's manipulating your personal choice and you're a willing participant which is amplified by your promoting the same lies.

what is interesting, telling and disturbing is your inability to explain why you hate Trump so much and what he has done to hurt you, your family or the country? Yours is nothing more than a diversion from your own miserable city and problems that you want to ignore. People like you always divert and blame others vs. accepting responsibility for your own problems. Trump attacked the establishment, pissed off both sides and generated the best results of any President in history thus had to be destroyed to keep the status quo, the left has made a fool out of you

I've told you at least 100 times so stop asking or read through my prior posts. Hate is a terrible thing to have dominate one's life. Trump is the biggest hater of them all and those that relentlessly promote his hate-filled lies are co-conspirators. In the entire history of the US there has not been a worse President than Trump. He has cemented his place. His extreme mental illnesses which his supporters enable has caused unprecedented hard to the US and all Americans. Let's pray we get through these last 11 days without further incidents. Now would be a perfect time for one of America's adversaries to attack us knowing how impotent Trump has become. It's frightening to think which is why impeaching him or invoking the 25th Amendment is on the table. Has there ever been a time in the history of the US that a mass exodus of Presidential appointees and staff have abandoned the ship less than 2 weeks from the end of a term?

Hate from Trump? You deny the 4 years of hatred from the left? Hate affected you how? Are we safer today than four years ago?? You bet, where is ISIS? where is Iran?? Where is radical Islam? How many peace accords with Israel have Arab nations signed?

My feelings exactly and not once have you given a valid reason for the hatred you have for this man but have shown your ignorance of actual results. All you do is place blame never accepting responsibility, This is an article I found, no idea who the author was but it speaks for millions of Americans, You need to focus more on results than your feelings and opinions

Who are these rich, old white guys we had the opportunity to choose from to lead the country?

Trump. An arrogant buffoon. A racist, xenophobic liar who's a fool. This dangerous madman is a narcissistic bully that's turned America on its head. He's a clown.

Biden. A corrupt liar, another demonstrably racist bigot. He's in bed with China and likely suffers from dementia. In his 47-year political career he's most known for losing two presidential campaigns and "winning" one from his basement.

What has Trump done in the past 4 years?

He was "arrogant" to believe he could broker four Middle East Peace Accords, yet he did, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the lowest levels for Black and Latino populations of ANY other president. Ever.

The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Twice.

The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Republican and Democrat parties.

The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The "bully" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

This same “narcissist” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.

The “dangerous madman” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID vaccines which are now available or will be soon. We're still waiting on vaccines for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

Trump proved to the "deplorables" a president can actually have their back. For the first time in 32 years we've enjoyed a proper conservative in the White House. He's awakened tens of millions to what's wrong with our government. With the alphabet agencies full of unelected, unethical bureaucrats he was fearless in taking them on. He's singlehandedly exposed the bias of modern mass media. And they hate him for it...the media, the bureaucrats and the ruling elites worldwide. He's exposed them for the hypocrites they are.

The war is just beginning. In the next decade the push towards "The Great Reset" envisioned by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and supported by the United Nations will intensify. They won't be happy until we're all in a global currency (near future) and under global governance (a little farther off.)

Our greatest strength is the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment. On these we'll never budge an inch no matter what law they alter or enact. God bless America and our President, Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in modern U.S. history.

It's hard to see how a sitting president who actively works to undermine the electoral process through conspiracy theories and then riles up supporters to use angry mob tactics as anything less than a threat to the institutions he's supposed to be defending. Odd that he had no harsh words for the people who trashed Federal property, or threatened them with 10 year jail sentences. Trump had the right to pursue legal means to challenge any perceived election irregularities, and if he were a man of integrity, he would have let things be once it was clear there was no other legal recourse.

The rule of law in the liberal world is whatever they want it to be and you along with them are so used to getting your way you ignore that reality. Undermining the electoral process can be construed as creating no excuse mail in ballots to generate the results you wanted and that is what happened. As for the riots, here is something you want to ignore

Democrats Were For Riots Before They Were Against Them | Frontpagemag

The rule of law in the liberal world is whatever they want it to be and you along with them are so used to getting your way you ignore that reality.
That's not exclusive to "the liberal world" since rioters were a problem for Trump earlier this year (as was destruction of Federal property) but this batch of protestors didn't get the same level of vitriol. Why?

Undermining the electoral process can be construed as creating no excuse mail in ballots to generate the results you wanted and that is what happened.
I suppose you can construe it whichever way you want, but you forget the reason states took the measures they did. Keeping voters safe during a pandemic was a priority for some states, which is why they took the measures they did. Those claiming this process being fraudulent are the ones who need to provide evidence of this to contradict the findings of Federal and state agencies which have looked into the matter.

As for the riots, here is something you want to ignore

Democrats Were For Riots Before They Were Against Them | Frontpagemag
Rioting is not a practice I have ever condoned. I didn't think allowing things to get as out of hand as they did during the spring/summer made much sense.

That's not exclusive to "the liberal world" since rioters were a problem for Trump earlier this year (as was destruction of Federal property) but this batch of protestors didn't get the same level of vitriol. Why?

I suppose you can construe it whichever way you want, but you forget the reason states took the measures they did. Keeping voters safe during a pandemic was a priority for some states, which is why they took the measures they did. Those claiming this process being fraudulent are the ones who need to provide evidence of this to contradict the findings of Federal and state agencies which have looked into the matter.

Rioting is not a practice I have ever condoned. I didn't think allowing things to get as out of hand as they did during the spring/summer made much sense.

A rather interesting article that I know won't resonate with someone like you. I don't recall Trump blaming Biden for those riots? Why are you blaming Trump? As for keeping voters safe, the election officials in my state and across the country did that as over 90 MILLION went to the polls but 65 million probably half no excuse mail in ballot casters didn't have the guts to do it. You buy rhetoric and ignore reality, Covid19 spikes didn't occur from those going to the polls.

The Consequences Of The Capitol Assault (thefederalist.com)

A rather interesting article that I know won't resonate with someone like you. I don't recall Trump blaming Biden for those riots?
If you can cite where Biden where Biden was challenging the validity of law enforcement or the judicial process, you might have an argument.

Why are you blaming Trump?
Do you think he's played no role in discrediting the institutions he's supposed to protect? Do you think telling people that they need to take action against their government under the excuse of baseless claims is responsible leadership?

As for keeping voters safe, the election officials in my state and across the country did that as over 90 MILLION went to the polls but 65 million probably half no excuse mail in ballot casters didn't have the guts to do it. You buy rhetoric and ignore reality, Covid19 spikes didn't occur from those going to the polls.

This is just more of you railing against the process and setting arbitrary values on how people choose to vote. I suppose people in Colorado don't have the "guts" to vote? You allege fraud with no excuse ballots but have nothing to show for it other than assumptions.

file:///C:/Users/jfbur/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/1ZRB8CGE/The%20Consequences%20Of%20The%20Capitol%20%20Assault.html

This is a link to a document in your hard drive. I don't think you want people accessing your hard drive; it goes against security best practices.

If you can cite where Biden where Biden was challenging the validity of law enforcement or the judicial process, you might have an argument.

Do you think he's played no role in discrediting the institutions he's supposed to protect? Do you think telling people that they need to take action against their government under the excuse of baseless claims is responsible leadership?

This is just more of you railing against the process and setting arbitrary values on how people choose to vote. I suppose people in Colorado don't have the "guts" to vote? You allege fraud with no excuse ballots but have nothing to show for it other than assumptions.

This is a link to a document in your hard drive. I don't think you want people accessing your hard drive; it goes against security best practices.

there is a difference between a state and election for the President or didn't you know that. You telling me that all the procedures in place in Colorado were in effect for this election? You love buying media reports ignoring the media bias as well as basic logic and common sense. What institutions did Trump undermine? When did Trump say take action AGAINST the gov't as he was the gov't? Trump was absolutely correct, the radical left has indoctrinated good people into a failed ideology and narrative. You got what you wanted so stop the bullshit and tell us what Biden is going to do and exactly what harm Trump did that affected you and your family?

Here is the link that isn't to my hard drive, corrected it but you picked it up rather quickly

what is interesting, telling and disturbing is your inability to explain why you hate Trump so much and what he has done to hurt you, your family or the country? Yours is nothing more than a diversion from your own miserable city and problems that you want to ignore. People like you always divert and blame others vs. accepting responsibility for your own problems. Trump attacked the establishment, pissed off both sides and generated the best results of any President in history thus had to be destroyed to keep the status quo, the left has made a fool out of you
You "debate" facts with your opinion which is almost always wrong. Facts are facts and opinions are not facts, they're opinions. You NEVER post facts when you make conspiracy theory allegations. You response is always the same. You attack NYC, you attack anyone or anything that disagrees with you. It's your opinion with no room for intellectual consideration of alternative ideas. You claimed that Antifa was involved in the insurrection led by Trump's words and lies. You don't dispute these facts. Instead you relentlessly ask me and others to answer questions we've already answered numerous times. How many times and ways do I or anyone need to explain to you why we HATE Trump? Do you not read what I write or others write? You must not because you always ask the same questions.

You've written that you don't "HATE" NYC but you always write shit like "your own miserable city."

Here's a novel suggestion - why don't you reply to my post that proved to you that Antifa was not involved in the insurrection that Trump, you and all others who spread the lies about the election results are responsible for? Can you now admit that Antifa had nothing to do with the insurrection? That the terrorists who attacked the Capital were Trump supporters? I asked you if you denounce the insurrection and you ignore the question which suggests to me that you support it. Do you support the terrorist Trump supporters who attacked the United States last Wednesday. Please answer these questions - stay focused.

Last edited:
there is a difference between a state and election for the President or didn't you know that.
As per the Constitution, states manage their elections. We've been down this road, and there's little wiggle room here under existing law. If there's a consensus this should change, then this requires legislation to change. That you "feel" there should be different standards doesn't have any bearing on the law as it stands.

You telling me that all the procedures in place in Colorado were in effect for this election?
In Colorado, yes. Each state sets the rules on how it conducts its elections.

You love buying media reports ignoring the media bias as well as basic logic and common sense.
In the world of flat earth believers common sense is within the context of a flat earth.

What institutions did Trump undermine?
Seriously? You mean his continual assault on the election process and the findings of Federal and state agencies were not an attempt to undermine their credibility?

When did Trump say take action AGAINST the gov't as he was the gov't?
Perhaps it was all of those times he's told people they need to take their country back from the radicals both in and out of government.

Trump was absolutely correct, the radical left has indoctrinated good people into a failed ideology and narrative.
I think what's clear is he's done a great job at building a base he can continue to fleece for money.

You got what you wanted so stop the bullshit and tell us what Biden is going to do and exactly what harm Trump did that affected you and your family?
Been there done that.

Here is the link that isn't to my hard drive, corrected it but you picked it up rather quickly

I don't disagree that there needs to be a toning down of rhetoric and how groups are being covered. There is indeed a double standard for how various groups are treated, but it's not exclusive to one political lean or the other. Whether it's BLM/Antifa storming a state capitol or what we witnessed on Wednesday, what's more important now is being able to address the grievances we can address so things don't boil over to the point of rioting.

You "debate" facts with your opinion which is almost always wrong. Facts are facts and opinions are not facts, they're opinions. You NEVER post facts when you make conspiracy theory allegations. You response is always the same. You attack NYC, you attack anyone or anything that disagrees with you. It's your opinion with no room for intellectual consideration of alternative ideas. You claimed that Antifa was involved in the insurrection led by Trump's words and lies. You don't dispute these facts. Instead you relentlessly ask me and others to answer questions we've already answered numerous times. How many times and ways do I or anyone need to explain to you why we HATE Trump? Do you not read what I write or others write? You must not because you always ask the same questions.

You've written that you don't "HATE" NYC but you always write shit like "your own miserable city."

Here's a novel suggestion - why don't you reply to my post that proved to you that Antifa was not involved in the insurrection that Trump, you and all others who spread the lies about the election results. Can you now admit that Antifa had nothing to do with the insurrection? That the terrorists who attacked the Capital were Trump supporters? I asked you if you denounce the insurrection and you ignore the question which suggests to me that you support it. Do you support the terrorist Trump supporters who attacked the United States last Wednesday. Please answer these questions - stay focused.

Will be happy to when you explain exactly what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family, or the country causing such hatred you have for him. Diversion is the only thing you are good at. It seems the only articles of interest to you are the ones you want to believe whereas actual verifiable results about your city don't exist. Your partisanship and ignorance of reality is on full display here. You have blamed Trump like you always do for everything bad that happens in this country diverting from all the bad that radical liberalism has imposed on this country for the past four years, rioting in Chicago, NYC, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Kenosha, Louisville were ignored by you and the left as the riot at the Capitol is just another opportunity to divert from the failures of liberalism and the hatred being spewed.

You better realize that 74 million Americans voted for Trump and stop diverting from the failures of liberalism and the failures in your own city.

"ElChupacabra, post: 1073293106, member: 32739"]
As per the Constitution, states manage their elections. We've been down this road, and there's little wiggle room here under existing law. If there's a consensus this should change, then this requires legislation to change. That you "feel" there should be different standards doesn't have any bearing on the law as it stands.

yes they do but when they impact other states there has to be standards established to make sure that other states aren't hurt by their actions, mailing out ballots to all registered voters in 8 states impacted the popular vote and although didn't impact the Electoral college did impact the totals. My problem remains with no excuse mail in ballots with no set standards to manage.

Seriously? You mean his continual assault on the election process and the findings of Federal and state agencies were not an attempt to undermine their credibility?

My assault is on individuals choosing not to go to the polls and staying home voting many of whom I doubt even knew who was on the ballot

Perhaps it was all of those times he's told people they need to take their country back from the radicals both in and out of government.

Are you ever going to give us anything positive about Biden/Harris, any reason to believe they are going to give us better results than Trump, results you want to ignore?

I think what's clear is he's done a great job at building a base he can continue to fleece for money.

Results really don't matter to you do they? Results build a base, what is it about conservative policies that really bother you?

I don't disagree that there needs to be a toning down of rhetoric and how groups are being covered. There is indeed a double standard for how various groups are treated, but it's not exclusive to one political lean or the other. Whether it's BLM/Antifa storming a state capitol or what we witnessed on Wednesday, what's more important now is being able to address the grievances we can address so things don't boil over to the point of rioting.

So you believe Impeachment is the answer to generate unity?

yes they do but when they impact other states there has to be standards established to make sure that other states aren't hurt by their actions, mailing out ballots to all registered voters in 8 states impacted the popular vote and although didn't impact the Electoral college did impact the totals. My problem remains with no excuse mail in ballots with no set standards to manage.
You're expressing an opinion, which is fine, but that's not the way the laws are currently set up. As has been made clear by the order against the Texas lawsuit, a state does not have standing in contesting how another state manages its elections. The objection you seem to have with no excuse ballots is that they are susceptible to fraud, but since that hasn't been the case historically or found in this election, it sounds like you're trying to fix a problem which doesn't impact the election in any significant way.

My assault is on individuals choosing not to go to the polls and staying home voting many of whom I doubt even knew who was on the ballot
How people choose to vote is an individual decision, and they are within their rights to choose whichever option is made available to the by their state government. The bottom line is they met their responsibility as voters. In the case of mail in ballots, they completed their ballot as instructed in the documentation and mailed it in. Given that the names on the ballots are clearly visible, it's safe to say everyone who voted knew who was on the ballot.

Are you ever going to give us anything positive about Biden/Harris, any reason to believe they are going to give us better results than Trump, results you want to ignore

I already have, numerous times.

Results really don't matter to you do they? Results build a base, what is it about conservative policies that really bother you?
Sure they do. I don't object to all conservative policies. As this relates to Trump, there were issues on which I agreed with him (addressing China, prison reform).

So you believe Impeachment is the answer to generate unity?
It isn't an act of unity, but censure. The question for you should be if you think a leader should not be held responsible for their actions. Unless, of course, you think the leader of a nation should rails against the very system he is supposed to protect.

Will be happy to when you explain exactly what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family, or the country causing such hatred you have for him.

I've answered your questions so many times. How can you not remember my answers? You, on the other do not respond when you're confronted with facts that prove your lies are lies.

Why won't you denounce the attack on the Capital and admit that it was Trump Terrorists who stormed and attacked the Capital / stormed and attacked the United States? When someone does not decry an attack against our country like what happened last Wednesday their silence is their way of admitting that they support the traitor/terrorists. I have to therefore come to the conclusion that you align with the insurrection and are happy it happened.

Back
Top Bottom