• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W;198]Mississippi Republican Says Trans Rights Supporters Should Face a Firing Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from the guy who’d happily support Hitler himself if he promised you could keep hoarding guns that’s a laugh.
you're the one who is most likely to have supported Hitler. You are a big state authoritarian fan boy who constantly brays about banning gun ownership and how the uber-state would crush anyone opposed to it. You most likely get confused with a goose in the public parks

So, can we all agree that people like this need to be completely ostracized from politics and that if the GOP doesn't actively excise people who use this type of rhetoric then they are culpable for allowing it to continue and persist within their movement?
Ill be happy to take that mother****er on. Come an get me!

you're the one who is most likely to have supported Hitler. You are a big state authoritarian fan boy who constantly brays about banning gun ownership and how the uber-state would crush anyone opposed to it. You most likely get confused with a goose in the public parks

Hate to break it to you bud but hoarding guns never has and never will be a deterrent to tyranny, as the rise of the Trump cult shows quite clearly. An ACTUAL authoritarian could easily suborn the supposed “freedom lovers” via their hatred of the left, and even regimes as weak as “Myanmar” and Syria have weathered armed uprisings and remain firmly in control. No amount of tears about “big state” this and “authoritarian” that can change the facts bud.

Hate to break it to you bud but hoarding guns never has and never will be a deterrent to tyranny, as the rise of the Trump cult shows quite clearly. An ACTUAL authoritarian could easily suborn the supposed “freedom lovers” via their hatred of the left, and even regimes as weak as “Myanmar” and Syria have weathered armed uprisings and remain firmly in control. No amount of tears about “big state” this and “authoritarian” that can change the facts bud.
ah still spewing that straw man again. but in the case of dictatorship, armed citizens can take out lots of the fascists-unarmed citizens cannot

OP:

So, can we all agree that people like this need to be completely ostracized from politics and that if the GOP doesn't actively excise people who use this type of rhetoric then they are culpable for allowing it to continue and persist within their movement?

First response:

So... he's got a strong opinion?

^ That is what trivializing anti-transgender violence looks like.

ah still spewing that straw man again. but in the case of dictatorship, armed citizens can take out lots of the fascists-unarmed citizens cannot

He's right, you know. Individually-owned weapons are useless against a tyrannical state.

I am for gun-ownership, but this Rambo fantasy of shooting a few tyrants and fixing everything is just that.

The gun obsessives would be the ones shooting at any such “resistance” on behalf of their dictator in the name of “owning the left”. An actual fascist movement in this country would get a LOT of support from gun obsessives due, again, to their hatred of “the left”.

The gun obsessives would be the ones shooting at any such “resistance” on behalf of their dictator in the name of “owning the left”. An actual fascist movement in this country would get a LOT of support from gun obsessives due, again, to their hatred of “the left”.
you'd be ratting out gun owners. You would be another version of Rolf.

Translation: LM owns me all day, every day, "every time." That is why i butted into yours and LM's convo. ---🤡 ---
this is coming from a guy who jumps on dozens of threads each month merely to hump my posts: usually by dishonestly misrepresenting irrelevant (to the current thread) comments I made months or years ago. As one poster noted, I obviously thrashed you years ago, you're still severely butt hurt over it, and you cannot let it go

The gun obsessives would be the ones hunting down “leftists” for said dictatorship.
except the dictatorship is far more likely to be left wing. You all hate dissent and differing views

The American revolution would not have been possible if the colonists weren't armed.

The American revolution would not have been possible if the colonists weren't armed.

Oh, it’s likely there still would have been a revolution; it just would have come later, or in a different form. Armed uprising failed miserably in gaining India its freedom, but peaceful protest worked just fine.

this is coming from a guy who jumps on dozens of threads each month merely to hump my posts: usually by dishonestly misrepresenting irrelevant (to the current thread) comments I made months or years ago. As one poster noted, I obviously thrashed you years ago, you're still severely butt hurt over it, and you cannot let it go

:ROFLMAO: ( owned yet again )

except the dictatorship is far more likely to be left wing. You all hate dissent and differing views

Wrong. The American left possesses neither the capability nor the interest in establishing a dictatorship. The American right, especially the far right.....does.

Coming from the party which literally tears anyone who even mildly criticizes Donald Trump to shreds that’s a laugh.

Wrong. The American left possesses neither the capability nor the interest in establishing a dictatorship. The American right, especially the far right.....does.

Coming from the party which literally tears anyone who even mildly criticizes Donald Trump to shreds that’s a laugh.
I will reject your claims as bullshit. The leftwing already runs most of the media and big tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom