• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W;198]Mississippi Republican Says Trans Rights Supporters Should Face a Firing Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your willful ignorance of what conservativism is about, who we on the right are and what we support.
You totally failed to notice I never once mentioned Conservatism and or Conservatives.

Talk about a case of "willful ignorance" there, Renae!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
YOU WANT that to be true, so any has been washed up nutcase who spews none sense you use to reinforce your own, intentionally wrong view of the right.
Oh my, where do I even begin with your "none sense"?

You really have no clue who I am, ideologically speaking and you are really way off base regarding my legitimate view of many Republicans.

Because actually understanding someone that disagrees with you is hard work, not nearly as fun as making blanket and hateful comments in the most snarky way.
Why would you feel they were such awful comments if they were, as you have tried to claim, coming as blanket hateful comments from some willfully ignorant person in a snarky way?

What say you Renae?

You totally failed to notice I never once mentioned Conservatism and or Conservatives.

Talk about a case of "willful ignorance" there, Renae!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh my, where do I even begin with your "none sense"?

You really have no clue who I am, ideologically speaking and you are really way off base regarding my legitimate view of many Republicans.

Why would you feel they were such awful comments if they were, as you have tried to claim, coming as blanket hateful comments from some willfully ignorant person in a snarky way?

What say you Renae?
I think folks like Robert Foster should be totally embraced by the Republican Party after all it is Republicanism that is birthing and grooming these folks.

They should be inviting them to rallies and having them on Fox News and letting them speak at nominating conventions.

Lord knows Foster et al are just saying out loud what so many other Republicans are no doubt thinking to themselves.
Seeing as the vast majority of GOP voters are conservatives, your attempt to peddle out of your own mess is duly noted as failing, and yes I did have a typo in there and your harping on it shows your desperation in attempting to deflect and dance away from the mess you made.

Oh stop already. I'm so sick of the hypocritical sanctimony of some here on the left I want to literally puke.

Y'all get triggered so fast by even the barest hint of something to attack - reminds me of a pack of ravenous wolves - you don't even stop to question the validity of your faux rage.

Good grief.

Well, to be fair, it was a stupid pathetic ****ing comment.
So?

And that's where you're mistaken.
Really? This is like, the most extreme stuff I could find a Democratic politician saying.

Really? This is like, the most extreme stuff I could find a Democratic politician saying.

I am all in favor of the firing squad for the 1/6 insurgents.

But as I am a compassionate man, I believe they should be stood against a sunny spot on the wall.

If you want to say something stupid, agree with Logician man and you will succeed every time
LOL 😄

(For the few of you here who seem to struggle with the meaning of words - the above means "Laughing Out Loud" and the smilie is me grinning)
(And if you're still struggling to understand [no names, but you know who you are], the LOL and grin are in response to what TurtleDude said)
(And if that still isn't clear, it means I found his comment amusing - and I liked it)
(And if THAT isn't clear enough... well, I'm really, really sorry for you)
(Naaaaah, that last was just thrown in as a lark...)

A strong opinion is “chocolate ice cream is absolutely the best flavor of all ice cream flavors”.

This;
View attachment 67391902
is a call to violence by a sick minded right wing nut job.
Holy cow dude, way to necro a comment made several hundred posts ago.

And no, that isn't chocolate ice cream.

Well, to be fair, it was a stupid pathetic ****ing comment.
So?
Well, to be fair - you haven't the remotest clue what you're talking about either so... there's that.

(maybe read through the thread before blurting totally judgmental nonsense like that)
I am all in favor of the firing squad for the 1/6 insurgents.

But as I am a compassionate man, I believe they should be stood against a sunny spot on the wall.
But who knows, perhaps you have a similar opinion about the above?

My guess is such judgmentalism only extends one direction, no?

But who knows, perhaps you have a similar opinion about the above?

My guess is such judgmentalism only extends one direction, no?
Nope. If anyone tries to overthrow the republic, I'm good with the firing squad.

Doesn't matter who they are, what they believe, or why they want to do it.

Holy cow dude, way to necro a comment made several hundred posts ago.

And no, that isn't chocolate ice cream.
If you don’t want anyone to respond to your idiotic, apologist response to a reprehensible comment, don’t post idiotic, apologist comments.

* Beginning a post by whining that your original idiotic, apologist post in an active thread was “several hundred posts ago” is really weak.

Also, look up the definition of “several”. You clearly don’t know.

You don't have to be concerned about who understands what you write when you write clearly. And yes, if you choose to share your thoughts, you alone bear responsibility for them. Who else should bear responsibility for your expressed thoughts if not you?
I bet you're the life of the party on the petty psychobabble circuit, huh?

I also bet your teachers just loved it when you complained to them about your failing grades, claiming that if they'd only taught you more clearly you wouldn't have deserved that "F" you received.

Of course I / we bear responsibility for the things we say. No one is suggesting otherwise.

THAT said, how others interpret what we say (which, btw, is what we're talking about here) is most definitely NOT our responsibility, but that of the listener or reader.

Just because I say something you don't understand or interpret incorrectly is not my fault - nor is it carte blanche permission to pass hasty judgment on what I said.

Then don't whine when you're misinterpreted. It's that simple.
Who's whining? There's more of that misinterpretation again - and again, not my fault.

But if it's "simple" you're after - here it is: ask for clarification next time.

I also bet your teachers just loved it when you complained to them about your failing grades, claiming that if they'd only taught you more clearly you wouldn't have deserved that "F" you received.

Of course I / we bear responsibility for the things we say. No one is suggesting otherwise.

THAT said, how others interpret what we say (which, btw, is what we're talking about here) is most definitely NOT our responsibility, but that of the listener or reader.

Just because I say something you don't understand or interpret incorrectly is not my fault - nor is it carte blanche permission to pass hasty judgment on what I said.

Who's whining? There's more of that misinterpretation again - and again, not my fault.

But if it's "simple" you're after - here it is: ask for clarification next time.
Wow!

This post is a classic example of "its not my fault."
This is a big part of what is wrong with America. What gave rise to Trumpism. Its not my fault, its the Mexicans who made me fail in the work place.
Take some personal responsibility, take ownership of your life . That is my recommendation.

Well then how about Democrats actually DOING extreme crap?

Well then how about Democrats actually DOING extreme crap?

So, act unruly, maybe burn down some buildings because you think kyle is a murderer, or punch trump because you think he's garbage is the same thing as "I want people to face firing squads for expressing their first amendment rights"? At least the "act unruly" bit could have some plausible deniability to backtrack to "protest" which is another 1st amendment right. At least the BLM riots were actions taken by the black community(and some white people joined in too) to perceived injustices they face at the hands of law enforcement and the prison system. None of this compares to "kill 'em because they exist and are expressing their rights".

Ad hominem attack is cowardly.

I graduated summa cum laude.
I've won awards for short stories I've written.
I'm imperfect and own my mistakes. You should own yours.

Seeing as the vast majority of GOP voters are conservatives, your attempt to peddle out of your own mess is duly noted as failing, and yes I did have a typo in there and your harping on it shows your desperation in attempting to deflect and dance away from the mess you made.
Oh they may claim to be such, but I know better.

You can't take a joke, duly noted!

English is where you failed.

“Several hundred” indicates more than two hundreds (ex; 300, 400, etc.).

You’re welcome.
Oh my, I'm so ashamed. (@Argent will explain to you what I mean)

Well, "ya caught me. Ya caught the tater."

Ad hominem attack is cowardly.

I graduated summa cum laude.
I've won awards for short stories I've written.
I'm imperfect and own my mistakes. You should own yours.
And an appeal to authority comeback - especially when it's your own - is boorish and conceited.

...and I do own my mistakes - see my last post. All these years - using "several" as I have... so embarrassing.

And an appeal to authority comeback - especially when it's your own - is boorish and conceited.
Well, no, (1) I didn't claim to be an expert in any area; and, (2) I made no statement about my area of mastery; and (3) since there is no area of mastery stated, there can be no agreement among experts in the area of knowledge under consideration. Nothing I said meets the standards required for appeal to authority.

I rebutted your unfounded insults with facts. Do you want the last word? I'm done jousting with you about something you said on page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom