• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:182]Ted nugent has his say

Stop with the bs.

How often was Bush compared to or pictures as a monkey?

You absurdly think Nuget referred to Obama that way becasue he was half black, not becasue he simply disliked him and his policies.

Folks on your side of the coin think many people are who are not. It is nothign more than illogical thinking. FFS your side has so over used the term racist and conflated it with prejudice that it simply has no force of meaning anymore.

There's no way to misconstrue what "sub-human mongrel" means. None. And this has nothing to do with sides. Ted Nugent is a vile foul-mouthed racist, I don't care how many times he apologizes for it.
Go ahead, tell me how 'sub-human' doesn't mean lower than human. Tell me that 'mongrel' means something other than mixed breed, impure lineage. Spin it anyhow you like, you're going to sound ridiculous. At best.

It is when its based on lies or bribes from your rich daddy.

You have no direct evidence that is the case. So stop with the bs.
Being excused by your government is not dodging.

You have no direct evidence that is the case. So stop with the bs.
Being excused by your government is not dodging.

So Ted Nugent is as mentally ill as his draft deferment says he is? If his relationship with reality is that tenuous, why should we care what he has to say?

The poop story was recanted. Underage girls is an accusation. And were is this diagnosis of pedophile in regards to Nugent.

Sounds like you are talking a lot of bs.

Nuge is a ****ing chickenhawk, just like Trump.

There's no way to misconstrue what "sub-human mongrel" means.
Yes, It means he doesn't like him.
People say **** about those they don't like. Look at all the crap said about Nugent. A lot of it untrue and much of that untruth is used to formulate their opinion of him.
So back here in reality it simply means he doesn't like him. You go further and want to attach more meaning to it that it has.
I do not play that bs and will call it out when I choose.

And this has nothing to do with sides. Ted Nugent is a vile foul-mouthed racist,
Wrong on two counts.
Foul mouth? I am sure he can be.

Go ahead, tell me how 'sub-human' doesn't mean lower than human.Tell me that 'mongrel' means something other than mixed breed, impure lineage. Spin it anyhow you like, you're going to sound ridiculous. At best.
:lamo You think I am going to tell you words do not have the definitions that they do?
Yeah, that's not going to happen. Doh!
Again people say things against others because of their feelings towards them. Sometimes those words are specifically designed to hurt. This is human nature. It happens all the time.
That in no way makes the person a racist.

Last edited:
So Ted Nugent is as mentally ill as his draft deferment says he is? If his relationship with reality is that tenuous, why should we care what he has to say?

Please provide a link to his deferment.
And then, please point out where I said anyone should care what he says?

Please provide a link to his deferment.
And then, please point out where I said anyone should care what he says?

He received a 4-F failure on his draft physical: "Unfit for military service due to physical, mental, or moral defect".

Is that what you think? That's nice? :lamo

A picture is worth a 1000 words. Nuge and Trump deserve each other.

Dead-Nugent-1219x1200.jpg

Ted Nugent is a vile foul-mouthed racist.
And anyone who litters their prose with capital letters like that has the intellectual sophistication of a dimwitted teenager.

Now if he was still a Democrat, he would be a wonderful person who loves his family more than the Feds.

How am I supposed to tell the difference between what you say and what Ted says if you do not distinguish between the two by using the quote feature or at least using indents?

I said, "What did HE say." That is a tip.

Ted Nugent is a coward draft dodging scum, just like Trump. No wonder you think anything he has to say matters.

Muhammad Ali dodged the draft. Do you also hate his guts?

Not interested in what the king of "JAIL BAIT" has to say.

Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you

Robert is a Mormon. They approve of that historically. Gawd said, because Joseph Smith wanted him to. :cool:

Not interested in what the king of "JAIL BAIT" has to say.

Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you

Or you can listen to that fifty mouth Cardi B talk nasty about her WAP.

Yes, some Democrats rightly avoided trump's inauguration, just as some Republicans had for no good reason avoided Obama's... here's a prescient article comment about it from BEFORE the inauguration:

"The fact that Donald Trump, by questioning the legitimacy of the election process during the campaign and openly endorsing violence against peaceful demonstrators, has done more than any recent candidate to undermine and discredit our democratic institutions and norms oddly escaped mention"

Robert is a Mormon. They approve of that historically. Gawd said, because Joseph Smith wanted him to. :cool:

Actually that is not my church's official position. So you hate Mormons too?

Joseph Smith died long before Ted Nugent was born.

Yes, some Democrats rightly avoided trump's inauguration, just as some Republicans had for no good reason avoided Obama's... here's a prescient article comment about it from BEFORE the inauguration:

"The fact that Donald Trump, by questioning the legitimacy of the election process during the campaign and openly endorsing violence against peaceful demonstrators, has done more than any recent candidate to undermine and discredit our democratic institutions and norms oddly escaped mention"

Trump never said that.

You realize your champion Nuge here is such a massive coward that he covered himself in his own **** for weeks in order to avoid going to war, right? You also know he's a pedophile who had sex with underage girls, yes?

Sounds like you know a lot about Muhammad Ali the boxer.

Sure he is. He was so committed to "freedom of Americans", that he covered himself in feces to avoid being drafted.

He's a real hero.

How did Muhammad Ali handle the draft? Do you recall?

Back in those days, many young Americans hated the Vietnam war that much. But it was Johnson's war so it was okay with Democrats.

How did Muhammad Ali handle the draft? Do you recall?

Back in those days, many young Americans hated the Vietnam war that much. But it was Johnson's war so it was okay with Democrats.

Ali went to prison for his beliefa and lost the prime of his career.

Wasn't he the guy who ate beer and potato chips for a month before his physical?

I had been port and polishing racing heads for a customer and got cast iron grit into my eyes and it seemed logical for me to have my draft status cancelled by the draft board doctor. I got drafted.

Democrats have this fanciful idea we could do things to make the doctor cause us not to be drafted. I was drafted.

My eyes were very bad the day of the physical.

Back
Top Bottom