• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:182]Ted nugent has his say

Ali went to prison for his beliefa and lost the prime of his career.

Ali dodged the draft. Nugent also had his beliefs. I had mine too. Ali was convicted though. There is that going for him.

Oh yeah, the great Ali who I was on a train with when I was in the army had it great. Made millions more boxing.

He also called Obama sub-human mongrel.
Yeah, we all need to hear what he thinks.

Obama was not the hero you think he was nor does he deserve your worship.

Do you give a damn that Obama never served this country for even a day in the military draft? And I know the draft was over yet nothing stopped him from enlisting.

Ali went to prison. He took his punishment like a man. Nugent pissed and **** himself.

Ali did not spend a moment behind bars for his crime.

Ali was convicted of draft evasion, sentenced to five years in prison, fined $10,000 and banned from boxing for three years. He stayed out of prison as his case was appealed and returned to the ring on October 26, 1970, knocking out Jerry Quarry in Atlanta in the third round. On March 8, 1971, Ali fought Joe Frazier in the “Fight of the Century” and lost after 15 rounds, the first loss of his professional boxing career. On June 28 of that same year, the U.S. Supreme Court overturned his conviction for evading the draft.

Muhammad Ali refuses Army induction - HISTORY.

But isn't it funny the way Democrats rush to defend Ali the draft dodger and hate other draft dodgers like they are the enemy?

Ali was also in prime physical condition like a good trooper is desired to be.

Ali went to prison. He took his punishment like a man. Nugent pissed and **** himself.

Ah the pisser story again.

Tell you this. At least Nugent was not convicted for draft dodging like Ali was.

How did Muhammad Ali handle the draft? Do you recall?
I thought you were extolling the virtues of Ted Nugent?
Back in those days, many young Americans hated the Vietnam war that much.
And now you are defending Nugent....and Ali.

weird.

But it was Johnson's war so it was okay with Democrats.
Um, liberals were the MOST vocal and ACTIVE of protesters, FFS bob! All the more the shear hypocrisy of Nugent NOW.

And note, all of the POTUS's, from Truman to Johnson pushed towards war in Indochina. And lets not forget Nixon not only elevating it, but extending it while Kissinger diddled in Paris. At least Johnson bowed out, he did not needlessly, cynically extend it for purely political purposes as tricky dick did, may he burn in hell.

But again, why are you distracting from Ted the **** Nugent?

Actually that is not my church's official position. So you hate Mormons too?

Joseph Smith died long before Ted Nugent was born.

Well, "official" and in practice, semantics....

Joseph Smith needed his justification no? You can pretend your "chrurch" is clean, but well, reality is what it is.

It's not about hating anyone, it's about pointing out hypocrisy and crimes, and coverups, things you claim to be against, but in practice, are only when it's convenient for you. Robert, you're so silly, thinking that people here don't see right through you.

The Mormons, like any church are a mixed bag. Faith does good things for people, but churches are made up of people who do wrong, they become cults sometimes. If you were a traveler in the old west and got in over your head, the Mormons were true latter day saints. The Catholic church (modern day presant form I refer to), for all it's flaws has done more good than harm, but the crimes and coverups and scnadals are still just as wrong, and should be weeded out and acknowledged.

Your posts though, drip of condescention, and arrogance, are boastful of how you've been conned by Trump®, and chock full of hypocrisy, and falliciousness. Nobody needs a weedater, to mow through your fields of implled strawmen either....

Lotta great $15 words sometimes though. :coffeepap :cool:

Last edited:
Which president in your lifetime, asks a new Pew survey, has done the best job? Perhaps unsurprisingly, the clear winner is Barack Obama, who was chosen by 31 percent of adults.

Poll: Barack Obama the Greatest President of Our Lifetime

Every adult a loyal Ass kissing Democrat. LMAO

Obama does not come close to being the best president.

Ronald Reagan RIP is this nation's finest of all presidents, hands down, bar none.

Why? What he did to the communists.
How he created the ACRS, derided by Democrats as trickle down but spurred investing and new purchases at factories to beat all. Even Trump os wrong for not going to the ACRS since it worked so well.

How did Muhammad Ali handle the draft? Do you recall?

Back in those days, many young Americans hated the Vietnam war that much. But it was Johnson's war so it was okay with Democrats.

learn your history

the OP sides with Confederates, a President with tons of sexual allegations against him (and who walks in on teens when naked) and a musician who...

"Two women have accused Nugent of having sexual relationships with them when they were under 18 years old. In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with 17-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. The age of sexual consent in Hawaii at the time was 16, however, they could not marry due to the age difference. To get around this, Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian. Courtney Love also claims that she performed fellatio on Nugent when she was 12."

i hope he's not religious.

Ali did not spend a moment behind bars for his crime.
ali-jail.jpg

Well, "official" and in practice, semantics....

Joseph Smith needed his justification no? You can pretend your "chrurch" is clean, but well, reality is what it is.

It's not about hating anyone, it's about pointing out hypocrisy and crimes, and coverups, things you claim to be agaoinst, but in practice, are only when it's convenient for you. Robert, you're so silly, thinking that people here don't see right through you.

The Mormons, like any church are a mixed bag. Faith does good things for people, but churches are made up of people who do wrong, they become cults sometimes. If you were a Traveler in the old wes and got in over your head the Mormons were true latter day saints. The Catholic church (modern day presant form I refer to), for all it's flaws has done more good than harm, but the crimes and coverups and scnadals are still just as wrong, and should be weeded out and acknowledged.

Your posts though, drip of condescention, and arrogance, are boastful of how you've been conned by Trump®, and chock full of hypocrisy, and falliciousness. Nobody needs a weedater, to mow through your fields of implled strawmen either....

Lotta great $15 words sometimes though. :coffeepap :cool:

Ass holes do that to a person's church. I have not claimed to be conned by Trump. Not me.

I became a Mormon at age 14 I think it was and have yet to meet a Mormon crook. Well if you want to count Jeff Flake I suppose and Harry Reid both Democrats of the cloth.

How many Catholic Pedophlies do yuou know?

Ted Nugent is a lunatic.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

-Nugent - Apr 17, 2012

"White and delightsome"

Last edited:
We all know who Ted Nugent is. A man devoted to the FREEDOM of all Americans.

So what is his say?

AN OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS
July 26, 2020
"“Right to Peaceably Assemble” is granted. “Right to Vandalize, Destroy Public & Private Property, Assault, Injure, Kill, Inflict Fear, Public Nuisance & Hide - These & Other Criminal Behaviors Under Cover of Angry Mobs” is not.
“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” -H.L. Mencken
AN OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS: I didn't write this but I think whoever did raises some good questions. Ask a Democrat to explain how they can support today’s Democratic party...this is NOT your parent’s Democratic party...the loony progressive left is in control.
OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS...
LET ME PREFACE this by stating that my entire family USED to be democrats.....
I just have a few questions for you....Let me start with, I already know you don't like President Trump...that's a given.
SO let's move on from that...
How about the division of America...
Do you really blame Trump for that?
How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don't you think that started the division? He hadn't even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up....Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn't show up for Obama's inauguration because they lost??? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?
How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?

Ted Nugent - AN OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS

July 26, 2020... | Facebook

I can't say I'm a big Ted Nugent fan since he was busted hunting illegally in Alaska. He shot one bear in 2009, but didn't kill it. Instead of going after the wounded bear and finishing the job, as any decent hunter would, Ted went home and four days later shot another bear instead. Since he only had tags for one bear, he exceeded his bag limit. As a result he was fined $10,000, banned from hunting in Alaska for a year, and put on probation for two years.

I'm an avid hunter myself. I have hunted in five other States for the last 58 years, and I have never violated any of the fish and game regulations in any of those Sates. Those regulations exist to ensure future generations are also able to hunt and fish, like I have been able to do my entire life. So I get particularly offended when others violate those fish and game regulations.

the OP sides with Confederates, a President with tons of sexual allegations against him (and who walks in on teens when naked) and a musician who...

"Two women have accused Nugent of having sexual relationships with them when they were under 18 years old. In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with 17-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. The age of sexual consent in Hawaii at the time was 16, however, they could not marry due to the age difference. To get around this, Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian. Courtney Love also claims that she performed fellatio on Nugent when she was 12."

i hope he's not religious.

If you keep talking about me, at least tell the truth.

By siding with the confederates, it was over one solitary issue, them voting to leave the union.

No hateful Democrat persuaded me they had no right to secede.

As to the war, hypocrites refuse to admit it was Abe Lincoln the great starter of war who invaded VA with his army first.

my aim posting is to present cases for events considering the era of the event and the massive losses of war by Abe, created.

It amuses me when democrats defend Abe Lincoln since he is far from what they fight for.

I assure you, one day I will find a Democrat who cares about the massive losses to war that was the legacy of Abraham Lincoln.

The lies the right tells. Claiming that Democrats supported the Vietnam war because it was LBJ's. It was Democrats who first turned against the war, Democrats who prevented LBJ from being re-elected because of the war despite OUTSTANDING accomplishments, Democrats who by opposing the war sadly allowed Nixon to steal the election. It was Republicans who supported the wrong war's continuation under Nixon.

Yes, It means he doesn't like him.
People say **** about those they don't like. Look at all the crap said about Nugent. A lot of it untrue and much of that untruth is used to formulate their opinion of him.
So back here in reality it simply means he doesn't like him. You go further and want to attach more meaning to it that it has.
I do not play that bs and will call it out when I choose.

Wrong on two counts.
Foul mouth? I am sure he can be.

:lamo You think I am going to tell you words do not have the definitions that they do?
Yeah, that's not going to happen. Doh!
Again people say things against others because of their feelings towards them. Sometimes those words are specifically designed to hurt. This is human nature. It happens all the time.
That in no way makes the person a racist.

Calling a black guy subhuman makes you racist, yes, and calling him a mongrel because his mother is white just doubles down on the racism. Nobody who Isn't racist uses racist terms to describe someone who's politics they don't like. That's obvious. Ted Nugent is a dim-witted racist and borderline lunatic and he has backpedaled in the past when called on it. To tell you the truth, nobody with any understanding of how language is used would defend or excuse what comes out of that asshole's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom