• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:182]Ted nugent has his say

Was he one as a Democrat too?

I'm not an extreme partisan idiot that turns myself inside out to excuse or deflect from something repulsive that someone on "their side" says.

If ANYONE who identifies as as a Democrat sprouts rhetoric such as that or anything similar, they are utter filth too.

Can YOU say the same thing?

What, did u just admit he was behind bars?

I recently saw the Ali movie and if he was behind bars, it was for an arraignment. But he escaped the draft as you must admit. And dodged the draft which you will eagerly admit.

I'm not an extreme partisan idiot that turns myself inside out to excuse or deflect from something repulsive that someone on "their side" says.

If ANYONE who identifies as as a Democrat sprouts rhetoric such as that or anything similar, they are utter filth too.

I have to admit i do not listen to Nugent. If you listen to the man and his music, you have one up on me.

Nugent apparently reformed since his youth and super supports Trump. And I super support Trump.

Why did I post the Nugent piece today in any event?

One of my friends, a man who served in high command for the Air force sent the thing to me and I correctly told him it came from Nugent and not some wanna be.

Obama was not the hero you think he was nor does he deserve your worship.

Do you give a damn that Obama never served this country for even a day in the military draft? And I know the draft was over yet nothing stopped him from enlisting.

What the hell are you on about?

I recently saw the Ali movie and if he was behind bars, it was for an arraignment. But he escaped the draft as you must admit. And dodged the draft which you will eagerly admit.
What does Ali have to do with Nugent? Ali paid the price, Nugent has paid NO PRICE.

You keep trying to distract from Ted, your 4-F asshole. I have no idea why you brought him up to begin with.

I have to admit i do not listen to Nugent. If you listen to the man and his music, you have one up on me.

Nugent apparently reformed since his youth and super supports Trump. And I super support Trump.

It's ok to support the President if that's what you wish to do.

You don't have to sell your soul by promoting lunatics like Nugent to do it.

What does Ali have to do with Nugent? Ali paid the price, Nugent has paid NO PRICE.

You jeep trying to distract from Ted, your 4-F asshole. I have no idea why you brought him up to begin with.

A former high ranking Air Force officer sent me the story today. Ali shares Nugents history as a draft dodger. But since he is black and presumably a Democrat, this pisses Democrats off from the appearance of their hostile comments to me.

I am not the sole person to blame. An Air Force high ranking officer (Ret) told me the story., A story that must be told.

I constantly support Trump as you well know. Nugent to me is a man of music and not a hell of a lot more. I do not recall his songs either.

Oh, I replied already but thank you for caring so much you gave me advice. Are you unaware for a good part of my life I was a very loyal Democrat?

I am not the sole person to blame. An Air Force high ranking officer (Ret) told me the story., A story that must be told.

I constantly support Trump as you well know. Nugent to me is a man of music and not a hell of a lot more. I do not recall his songs either.
It is obvious you know nothing about him, but then not knowing a subject has never stopped you from going on and on...

Boy that is a load of insult right there.

Back
Top Bottom