• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:171] AOC and ‘Squad’ Defund Israel’s Iron Dome Defence System from Democrats’ $1Bn Spending Bill

That was the United the RIGHT rally, not a Unite the LEFT rally, where they were chanting 'Jews will not replace us' and other antisemitic slogans, carrying nazi flags, etc.

Trump said some of them were good people.

It was the left opposing that antisemitic crap.

So obviously your claim that the left is motivated by pure hatred of jews is illogical nonsense.
Did they take $1 billion in funding away from Israel? The Jew hating squad just did. How are those people you are posting about tied in with the squad of morons cutting aid to Israel? What you are posting has nothing to do with the OP.

Your lack of knowledge is astounding.

Show me that it wasn't a Canadian pipeline....inform us, oh wise one...how much oil was being pumped through it...

Show me that it wasn't a Canadian pipeline....inform us, oh wise one...how much oil was being pumped through it...
Yes pipeline and multiple other Trump policies. I already gave a link. Might try reading it.

Yes pipeline and multiple other Trump policies. I already gave a link. Might try reading it.
I asked you to show me that it wasn't a Canadian pipeline, in reference to the Keystone pipeline...and what other policies....no you haven't given a link showing that it wasn't Canadian owned...I know that, because it is Canadian owned. Nor, have you shown that any oil was pumping through it...which would be impossible, since it was not completed yet.

I asked you to show me that it wasn't a Canadian pipeline, in reference to the Keystone pipeline...and what other policies....no you haven't given a link showing that it wasn't Canadian owned...I know that, because it is Canadian owned. Nor, have you shown that any oil was pumping through it...which would be impossible, since it was not completed yet.
You claimed all biden did was stop the pipeline. I proved you wrong. Have a nice evening.

Yes, it is being damaged by right wing of every right wing label they use, to group themselves.
What is the 'right wing' doing to damage America?

Not a Trump position, Trump was the best friend Israel ever had. Their motivation is pure hatred of Jews, nothing else.

But but but, what about America first?

Guess TRump did not say that, over and over and over again. 🤡

Sorry, I haven't followed this thread. Any reason why Israel can't pay for it themselves?

When Americans elect anti-Americans to office this is what we can expect. We shouldn't be surprised.
I doubt any of them have ever worn a MAGA hat, but have instead ridiculed the idea. They support the downward direction America is taking.
I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat either. MAGA is a dog whistle to disgruntled white men who want to return to the 1950s, when women weren't in the boardroom and black people were white people's servants.

Trump was the most anti-American president in memory. He courted white supremacists, bigots and had no appreciation of democracy. He attempted to overturn an election, that he lost, that even his hand-picked Attorney General said was the most fair in history. That's anti-American.

Meanwhile, AOC, et al, merely disagree on policy. I think they are wrong but they get a voice. They believe that Israel is heavy-handed with their dealings with the Palestinians and that withholding the Iron Dome evens the playing field. I disagree. Having Israelis at risk of unprovoked missile attacks is not evening anything.

Sorry, I haven't followed this thread. Any reason why Israel can't pay for it themselves?
The way foreign aide mostly works is that the U.S. gives trade credits to nations to buy American goods. Israel buys lots of military hardware from the U.S. that they can buy from other countries, like France.

I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat either. MAGA is a dog whistle to disgruntled white men who want to return to the 1950s, when women weren't in the boardroom and black people were white people's servants.
Thats false and unbearably stupid. Think before you post please. Thanks

What is the 'right wing' doing to damage America?
If you don't know... that's because you have not been paying attention... so, there's not need to waste time outline anything to you.... there's enough data to be found if one actually cared to research it.

Looks like nobody gave AOC and the Squad the memo...

Maybe the House big boys and girls were teaching them a lesson?

The way foreign aide mostly works is that the U.S. gives trade credits to nations to buy American goods. Israel buys lots of military hardware from the U.S. that they can buy from other countries, like France.
As a person from a NATO country which receives most of its equipment from the US, I say that you oversimplify the issue of military aid. Also, can you explain why we finance a system which is developed and produced in Israel? I am not interested in getting taxed to create Israeli jobs!

As a person from a NATO country which receives most of its equipment from the US, I say that you oversimplify the issue of military aid. Also, can you explain why we finance a system which is developed and produced in Israel? I am not interested in getting taxed to create Israeli jobs!

The survival of Israel is national security. It's a democratic ally in a sea of backwards tyranny. If geopolitics can be said to be a matter of national security, and it certainly is, Israel is perhaps our greatest ally.

The fall of allies, especially in highly contested regions, is a matter of national security. That is why we invest in Israel.

Looks like nobody gave AOC and the Squad the memo...

Maybe the House big boys and girls were teaching them a lesson?

Or, it's like what Ron Paul used to do -- vote NO and take a hard stance on a bill that was going to pass overwhelmingly, so he could claim he was a rebel.

YOu have a point. The Iron Dome was developed by Israel, first used to defend her in the Iraq War. The U.S. gave money to increase the number of units.

Sorry for being off topic but
Chainsawmassacre seems to be too stupid to understand facts
NOT one drop went through that pipeline yet.
it did put people to work , But the link he posts doesn't tell you those jobs they talk about were only Temporary jobs and the pipeline co was only going to have some thing like 32 permanent jobs when it was completed
and he doesn't seem to understand that Biden only stopped giving out permits for drilling new wells on Federal land and new fracking
the wells that are already drilled on federal lands aren't being shut down
and most of the oil producing states out west aren't in or have hardly any federal lands in them
and as for the Federal lands in Alaska there is almost as much open land for all kinds of new drilling as all the land in TX
and He still can't seem to answer any of the questions I asked him in the thread dealing with this topic
Good luck with him
and Have a good night

LOL. No it isnt. The US would be far better off without Israel draining that teet.

Ignorance of geopolitics is hardly an argument in and of itself, but there we have it.

Sorry, I still don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom