• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:171] AOC and ‘Squad’ Defund Israel’s Iron Dome Defence System from Democrats’ $1Bn Spending Bill

The squad is just showboating as per usual. They know we won't defund our only real friend in that region. It does however highlight their anti-Semitism.
how is expecting Israel to fund their own defense systems, anti-Semitic? I don't expect the US to fund Mexico's defense system or the defense system of Canada either...and they are strategically much more important than Israel is.

Notta whole lotta "spin" needed in order for it to "appear" that way IMO.
All that's needed is an objective look at Israels atrocities and crimes against humanity.
Just look at all of their UN Security Council resolutions for instance.
Settling empty land is not a crime against humanity.

Please show me all the NGOs dedicated to allowing Prussians to live in East Prussia again.

Your own country is falling apart because of the domestic policies of Joe Biden and other Democrat [sic] policies. Elect honest, non ideological and competent people wo can balance a budget and you'll have fewer problems.
When did the GOP last balance the budget? In the last administration, they cut taxes, increased spending and increased the deficit. That's the GOP pattern, since Reagan. "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter. We won [the election. More tax cuts is] our due." That's all you need to know about Republicans and deficits.

Wait a minute - are you suggesting nearly $4B in annual military aid to Israel is too much, and like the average American they need to stop looking for government handouts and pull themselves up by their own bootstraps?
You seriously have issues if this dumb comment is what you take from my comment. Our taxpayer money should be spent on making this country, which is becoming a shit hole, better. No spending billions on missiles, bombs and killing people. Why do conservatives contnue to shamelessly post these moronic one liners that have nothing to do with what anybody is arguing? Just look at the flood of idiocy in this thread, dumb one liners, no facts, no argument.

how is expecting Israel to fund their own defense systems, anti-Semitic? I don't expect the US to fund Mexico's defense system or the defense system of Canada either...and they are strategically much more important than Israel is.
And yet we largely do anyway. So you fail!

Progressives are racist AND anti-Semitic?? How shocking.
If true, that means it's now more than half the country, leaving only the moderate democrats and some independents to save us.

The cognitive dissonance at Stormfront must be hilarious.

You seriously have issues if this dumb comment is what you take from my comment. Our taxpayer money should be spent on making this country, which is becoming a shit hole, better. No spending billions on missiles, bombs and killing people. Why do conservatives contnue to shamelessly post these moronic one liners that have nothing to do with what anybody is arguing? Just look at the flood of idiocy in this thread, dumb one liners, no facts, no argument.
lol ease up, I'm merely having fun with the thought that there are those who would demand the average American get off the government teat and work, and yet have no problem with sending $4B in taxpayer money a year in direct military aid to Israel, for reasons that range from "they're our only ally in the region" to "the Bible says we have to."

Are welfare recipients not capable of funding their own food? Have you ever looked at the armies that surround them? The money gives us more return then what we've gotten from welfare. I swear, the mentality it takes to squander money on liberal causes for decades, and then question something like this.
It’s really not about the money, it’s about the idea that primitive people who are not capable of producing anything of value for the world are the victims of a successful civilization.

We used to admire manly conquerors and now we admire losers.

The bullshit, we financed Europe for years. Ever heard of NATO?
Greece is in NATO and we pay for our things we buy from the US unless we get outdated equipment. Also, the idea behind NATO is that there was a common enemy. The Soviet nuclear missiles would fly over Canada before reaching the US and US bases in Europe gave a military advantage and helped Europeans against a powerful adversary and made sure that communism would not deny European markets to US exports. It is ridiculous to compare the situation today with Israel to Europe's during the Cold War.

I don't support foreign aid for Europe, either. Now go process that, Carl.
Whether or not you support that or not doesn’t matter. The fact is we do get massive foreign aid to all those countries, and you never show Up to say anything about that except when Israel was brought up first.

Oh really? So someone loses a job through ill-health or redundancy, can't pay their rent/mortgage as a result and ends up homeless, but it's their fault? How much more clueless could your comment get?
And we can add, millions and millions of people can't afford housing, barely afford food,can't afford healthcer, and they are working full time. Conservatives worship those greedy scumbags that take all the wealth and make their employees rely on assistance, like Walmart. They fight against universal healthcare that could solve poverty issues, they fight against raising min wage, then have the nerve to blame poor people. They are despicable people who have been sucking the D of the uber wealthy and buying the nonsense that all the problems are the fault of the poor.

Never once do they look at themselves and see the fault is their own, for continually supporting tax cuts for the rich and fighting against people being paid livable wages. Trillions of dollars could have made us such ab etter country, but instead it was spent on murdering and destroying, paying corrupt defense contractors

And then this happened...
Thanks. And here are their reasons.

"Our 37-nation survey in 2017 found that many did not like his personal characteristics or leadership style. Majorities said he was arrogant, intolerant and dangerous. Few considered him well-qualified or believed that he cares about ordinary people".

There has also been considerable opposition to many of Trump’s policies, including his administration’s withdrawal from climate change agreements and the Iran nuclear deal. Trump’s efforts to make it more difficult to enter the U.S. have also been widely unpopular.

Across 33 nations surveyed in 2019, a median of 55% disapproved of the U.S. allowing fewer immigrants into the country; just 34% approved. A median of six-in-ten opposed building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. And majorities opposed Trump’s efforts to erect trade barriers in addition to physical barriers, with a median of nearly seven-in-ten (68%) disapproving of increased U.S. tariffs or fees on imported goods."

Now might be a good time to ask if 'personal style', or 'arrogance' , are important to American policies. The US has done better than Europe on climate change than Europe, The Paris Accord" was an all expenses paid scam.

Foreigners want to decide how many foreigners should be allowed to enter the US. Do you feel this is good for America? They're against The Wsall also. Seems to me many Americans regret that Wall not being built. Trump was also the first to look at the unfair trade practices with China. Now China, and Russia, have benefitted from Biden.

Once we begin examining the reasons why Europeans, or others, don't like Trump we can see that's result of Trump putting America first. They don't like that, which is why they find him arrogant. They prefer subservient.

Settling empty land is not a crime against humanity.

Please show me all the NGOs dedicated to allowing Prussians to live in East Prussia again.

I expect much of you yard is empty, so is that open for settling?

Whether or not you support that or not doesn’t matter. The fact is we do get massive foreign aid to all those countries, and you never show Up to say anything about that except when Israel was brought up first.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This post is pathetic in so many ways.

Mexico isn't surrounded by countries wanting their demise and constantly launching attacks on them or we would be aiding their defense

Moderator's Warning:
Just a friendly neighborhood reminder here to NOT turn this into an Israel/Palestine discussion. There is a specific subforum for that, and this thread will be banished there if the conversation strays into I/P territory.

Progressives don't support apartheid states.
They tend to not support reality I agree. I have no idea why you think someone is morally obliged to not live apart from people who want to kill him.

Your own country is falling apart because of the domestic policies of Joe Biden and other Democrat policies. Elect honest, non ideological and competent people wo can balance a budget and you'll have fewer problems.
BS!!!!!
are you telling us that the Republicans and Conservatives haven't had a hand in governing this country over the last 50 years?
seem to me that the last several times this country has gone into a deep recession there was a Republican in the W. H. and we elected a Dem. President to get us out of it
YOU can look it up it is a fact that our economy does better when there is a DEM in the W. H. then when we have a Republican as President

A study from the National Bureau of Economic Research found that Democratic presidents since World War II have performed much better than Republicans. On average, Democratic presidents grew the economy 4.4% each year versus 2.5% for Republicans.5

again there are many studies showing us this and has been for a lot of years
Have a nice day

That sounds a bit anti Semitic to me. And, by a bit, a mean a lot. KKK supporter too?

Anthony playing fast and loose with throwing the "anti card"....LMAO!

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :p

thats racist.gifthats racist.gifthats racist.gifthats racist.gif

Back
Top Bottom