• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#112]FOX Cable Network and Hosts

Just a friendly suggestion... if I thought something on TV was "crap", I wouldn't watch. So why do you? You said it was crap so you must watch when in FL.

If you want decent news that tons of people watch just watch the networks.

Now, I understand that will really piss off the hardcore right extremists and they will now go on the attack.

Chris Wallace’s new comments came in an interview with the New York Times. Wallace declared that he “no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox.” In that regard, the key revelation concerns Wallace’s conclusion about the meaning of Carlson’s dominance:

He confirmed reports that he was so alarmed by Mr. Carlson’s documentary “Patriot Purge” — which falsely suggested the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a “false flag” operation intended to demonize conservatives — that he complained directly to Fox News management.

“Before, I found it was an environment in which I could do my job and feel good about my involvement at Fox,” Mr. Wallace said of his time at the network. “And since November of 2020, that just became unsustainable, increasingly unsustainable as time went on.”
In the weeks after the 2020 election, Hemmer noted, right-wing protests that attacked the “liberal media” for its coverage of the election’s aftermath also attacked Fox. As Hemmer put it, a key driver of Fox’s support for Carlson’s Jan. 6 propaganda is the network’s need to “shore up and continue to do maintenance on its reputation with MAGA people.”

What that says about Fox as a journalistic organization is bad enough. What it says about Fox’s low opinion of its audience’s incapacity for exposure to the truth might be even worse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/03/28/chris-wallace-tucker-carlson-shames-fox-news/
Sour grapes for Wallace, who failed miserbly at the Presidential Debate. Wallace pretty much latched his lips onto Biden's anus, like a suckling baby.

Now, I understand that will really piss off the hardcore right extremists and they will now go on the attack.

Seems to me that it's the "freedom loving" left that is pissed off that 'Fox Cable TV and Hosts' are killing it in the ratings... Nobody cares that Mike Wallace, a true Primadonna, left the network but the libs.

Fox still has twice the viewers of CNN. Have a nice day.

Seems to me that it's the "freedom loving" left that is pissed off that Fox Cable TV and Hosts are killing it in the ratings...
Cable ratings.

You do realize the network news shows blow away cable news shows at the same times, right?

Just a friendly suggestion... if I thought something on TV was "crap", I wouldn't watch. So why do you? You said it was crap so you must watch when in FL.
That's pretty funny!

Every now and then I watch a bit because it's fun to get a head start on what I will see here. Makes it easier to pick up the Fox talking points....its entertainment all on its own.

I figured I'd start this thread and info can be added to instead of starting multiple new threads.

Poll: Voters trust ABC, CNN most, Fox News leaView attachment 67382806st among mainstream news outlets​

So the poll says voters trust ABC and CNN the most? They pushed lies about Russian collusion for years. Day in and day out.
Both also blocked reporting on Hunter Bidens laptop to cover for Biden just before the election. They don"t seem very trust worthy do they?

Cable ratings.

You do realize the network news shows blow away cable news shows at the same times,

Even if the above were always true, and it's not, then why do the libs have such a problem with Fox having the highest cable ratings?

That's pretty funny!

Every now and then I watch a bit because it's fun to get a head start on what I will see here. Makes it easier to pick up the Fox talking points....its entertainment all on its own.

So now it's not crap but entertainment.... I see. Now that's a pretty funny flip-flop coming from you!

Even if the above were always true, and it's not, then why do the libs have such a problem with Fox having the highest cable ratings?

Not sure why you think liberals have a problem with Fox ratings other than the fact it is displaying to see just how many are OK with being manipulated and lied too for profit and ratings.

Cable ratings.

You do realize the network news shows blow away cable news shows at the same times, right?
Sure. And more people drink tap water than Smart Water.

So the poll says voters trust ABC and CNN the most? They pushed lies about Russian collusion for years. Day in and day out.
Both also blocked reporting on Hunter Bidens laptop to cover for Biden just before the election. They don"t seem very trust worthy do they?

They don't trust CNN and MSNBC the most though.... They trust Fox more.

Not sure why you think liberals have a problem with Fox ratings other than the fact it is displaying to see just how many are OK with being manipulated and lied too for profit and ratings.
"displaying"? Come again...

but anyway....
So why do the libs, like yourself, (you've admitted to watching), allow Fox to manipulate them into watching? You watch their crap for entertainment. You don't suppose that's the same reason others watch?

"displaying"? Come again...

but anyway....
So why do the libs, like yourself, (you've admitted to watching), allow Fox to manipulate them into watching? You watch their crap for entertainment. You don't suppose that's the same reason others watch?
It's just plain smart to know the enemy.......

People who watch Fox are your enemy? Really??? Why?
Let's just say we don't see the threat that Fox poses to democracy and truth the same way....not by a long shot.....and leave it at that. I have utter contempt for Fox and what they do.

Back
Top Bottom