• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#112]FOX Cable Network and Hosts

Oh, I'm sorry that I need to explain to you why I found your comment about others' addictions hilarious.
In his defense your reply was a common response to exposure to information that causes cognitive dissonance.

and they still blow them away.

does that hurt or something?
Not at all, you're just clueless about why. But don't let knowledge get in you way; you wouldn't want to break a perfect record.

Let's just say we don't see the threat that Fox poses to democracy and truth the same way....not by a long shot.....and leave it at that. I have utter contempt for Fox and what they do.
Where was your outrage when CNN and MSNBC were constructing false Trump narratives, Callen? Their purposeful lies and vicious propaganda about then President Trump being compromised by Vladamir Putin weren't a threat to democracy?

In his defense your reply was a common response to exposure to information that causes cognitive dissonance.

Your personal attack is noted.

Where was your outrage when CNN and MSNBC were constructing false Trump narratives, Callen? Their purposeful lies and vicious propaganda about then President Trump being compromised by Vladamir Putin weren't a threat to democracy?
Callen thinks it's okay to lie, as long as it's about Trump I guess.

First of all, let me be very clear, I can't stand MSNBC any more than I can stand Fox and I also refuse to watch CNN prime time. I dont happen to think that most of what was reported on CNN news about Trump has been a false narrative. Yes, they made some missteps but nowhere are the lies and distortion from Fox...no where near.

The hypocrisy shown by some is simply stunning

And how about you cut out the personal insults if you wish me to continue in this discussion. If not....adios

PS...and just to really irk you I can't abide Jim Acosta, Brian Steltzer( or whatever his name is) or Don Lemon...throw in Cuomo too and have said that before.

First of all, let me be very clear, I can't stand MSNBC any more than I can stand Fox and I also refuse to watch CNN prime time. I dont happen to think that most of what was reported on CNN news about Trump has been a false narrative. Yes, they made some missteps but nowhere are the lies and distortion from Fox...no where near.

And how about you cut out the personal insults if you wish me to continue in this discussion. If not....adios

I'm not sure why you think American democracy is losing out because of Fox while ignoring the lying shenanigans put forh by CNN and MSNBC though... Yes, most of what was broadcast during President Trump's reign came right from the cantankerous mouths of those, (including paid mouth pieces, government 'intelligence' officials, Clapper and Brennan), who purposely lied and wanted him removed from office. They spread the lies that he was compromised by Vladimir Putin. Fox didn't... So spare us the noise that Fox is gonna' ruin democracy because that's just your own confirmation bias at work. If one is going to go after Cable News as "crap", go after all of them, or don't go after any at all. Repeating your own words back to you is not a personal attack.

You may now have the last word.

Meanwhile, I back up my opinions about the paid liars on CNN with this:

Last edited:
The best thing to do if you don't like him is to stop watching...
This proves nothing more than the ignorance of his fans. The huge Carlson audience is nothing more than that basket of deplorables.

“False Trump narratives”. *L*. Spoken like a true FOX victim.
Ummm...Trump was Putin’s “useful fool “ for four solid years.

I'm not sure why you think American democracy is losing out because of Fox while ignoring the lying shenanigans put forh by CNN and MSNBC though... Yes, most of what was broadcast during President Trump's reign came right from the cantankerous mouths of those, (including paid mouth pieces, government 'intelligence' officials, Clapper and Brennan), who purposely lied and wanted him removed from office. They spread the lies that he was compromised by Vladimir Putin. Fox didn't... So spare us the noise that Fox is gonna' ruin democracy because that's just your own confirmation bias at work. If one is going to go after Cable News as "crap", go after all of them, or don't go after any at all. Repeating your own words back to you is not a personal attack.

You may now have the last word.

Meanwhile, I back up my opinions about the paid liars on CNN with this:

You are very good at parroting FOX talking points.

Yes I think that is one of the most disappointing things about Fox fans....they literally parrot with no individual thought or interpretation, certainly no curiosity to seek further info before parroting. What absolutely amazes me, sorta, is when certain posters come here to simply post what "so and so" said on a Fox programme. Like somehow that makes it so....even funnier..they think we recognize the name!

“False Trump narratives”. *L*. Spoken like a true FOX victim.
Ummm...Trump was Putin’s “useful fool “ for four solid years.
Yes, fake Trump narratives the Trump loathers gladly repeated in the echo chamber...
You missed the context, but why am I not surprised?

Yes I think that is one of the most disappointing things about Fox fans....they literally parrot with no individual thought or interpretation, certainly no curiosity to seek further info before parroting. What absolutely amazes me, sorta, is when certain posters come here to simply post what "so and so" said on a Fox programme. Like somehow that makes it so....even funnier..they think we recognize the name!

Since the above poster was speaking to me, what are you trying to say here?

You have no idea what anyone watches here, but we do know you admittedly watch the Fox "crap" because you fear they are in the business to usurp democracy.

Calling me a hypocrite is....and you can be certain this is definitely my last word with you.

I never mentioned any names.

Tissue, Callen?

and they still blow them away.

does that hurt or something?
Still the plain fact that FOX news is the # 1 cable news network and has been for many, many years! Ha ha That just shakes up some here. Have to love the silly comparisons people use to make them feel better!! 🤩

Still the plain fact that FOX news is the # 1 cable news network and has been for many, many years! Ha ha That just shakes up some here. Have to love the silly comparisons people use to make them feel better!! 🤩
If ratings were indicative of quality, Keeping Up with the Kardashians would be considered more highbrow than Masterpiece Theater.

I never mentioned any names.

Tissue, Callen?
LOL. The fact that you wrote your comment in a way that skirts the forum rules doesn't make it any less of an insult.

The "freedom loving" left won't be happy until they run the entire world. The rest of us will be roaring with laughter at their futile attempts.

LOL. The fact that you wrote your comment in a way that skirts the forum rules doesn't make it any less of an insult.

Playing Mod now?

Back
Top Bottom