• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#112]FOX Cable Network and Hosts

Last edited:
Not at all, you're just clueless about why. But don't let knowledge get in you way; you wouldn't want to break a perfect record.
Are you guys so conned by Fox News that you have to leave out a whole chunk of people who watch news shows to try to brag?

It's like they're your daddy or something.

No, please don't.
I've read enough of the nonsense above.
Are you guys so conned by Fox News that you have to leave out a whole chunk of people who watch news shows to try to brag?

Still the plain fact that FOX news is the # 1 cable news network and has been for many, many years! Ha ha That just shakes up some here. Have to love the silly comparisons people use to make them feel better!! 🤩

Yes tell us again. .. 🤡
From my post in February...

EVENING ONLY News...

NBC’s total audience of 8.578 million viewers narrowly beat ABC’s 8.389 million. The CBS Evening News was well behind with a total audience of 5.325 million.

FOX NEWS ALL DAY...

Fox News nabbed 1.414 million total-day viewers

anyone wanna do the math?

Since the above poster was speaking to me, what are you trying to say here?

You have no idea what anyone watches here, but we do know you admittedly watch the Fox "crap" because you fear they are in the business to usurp democracy.

It makes no difference whether you watch FOX directly or not. It is you who is in the vast upright wing echo chamber and you are very good at parroting what you hear there.

Still the plain fact that FOX news is the # 1 cable news network and has been for many, many years! Ha ha That just shakes up some here. Have to love the silly comparisons people use to make them feel better!! 🤩

FOX mostly appeals to the dumbest Americans who will accept their lies and hatefulness willingly and then go out and parrot it. Do you watch FOX?

It makes no difference whether you watch FOX directly or not. It is you who is in the vast upright wing echo chamber and you are very good at parroting what you hear there.
I don’t watch Fox 🦊 so that would make you spreading misinformation.

Have a nice 😊 day!

EVENING ONLY News...

NBC’s total audience of 8.578 million viewers narrowly beat ABC’s 8.389 million. The CBS Evening News was well behind with a total audience of 5.325 million.

FOX NEWS ALL DAY...

In addition to that because CNN and MSNBC actually split viewers in cable news; you would have to add those numbers together for each time slot from 8-11pm OAN and Newsmax you can add to FOX but their numbers are minimal

Personally I watch Shep Shepard on CNBC and David Muir on ABC for world news. Both give pretty good summaries of the day's events. Then I watch ABC local news at 11

EVENING ONLY News...

FOX NEWS ALL DAY...

It's as if the citizens of Trump Fan Nation enjoy wallowing in ignorance.

In addition to that because CNN and MSNBC actually split viewers in cable news; you would have to add those numbers together for each time slot from 8-11pm OAN and Newsmax you can add to FOX but their numbers are minimal
Yep

Since the above poster was speaking to me, what are you trying to say here?

You have no idea what anyone watches here, but we do know you admittedly watch the Fox "crap" because you fear they are in the business to usurp democracy.

First sentence: you do know that this is a discussion forum and anyone can respond to any post, right?

It's as if the citizens of Trump Fan Nation enjoy wallowing in ignorance.
It's not like Fox doesn't advertise themselves as the number one CABLE ...

It's literally right there in their advertisements. I guess the viewers can't figure that out.

Or

They bank on their viewers not being able to figure that out.

Again I know this will set people off...
Fox news has been and is the #1 cable news. They gave been #1 for years.

Now blast away with your silliness about FOX!😄
Don’t worry. They wont disappoint. 😊

You know how republicans are always complaining about how it's Fox versus everybody?

Somebody do the math on viewership of Fox and then add together everybody else. That would be hilarious.

Again I know this will set people off...
Fox news has been and is the #1 cable news. They gave been #1 for years.

Now blast away with your silliness about FOX!😄
So why then do they scream about the mainstream media? If they are #1 in viewers, wouldn't that make them the most mainstream??

Psychological projection.
I don't pay attention to what that echo chamber says, because it's usually false, bad, negative, or seeking to cancel someone for some imagined offense. 🤷‍♂️

I don't pay attention to what that echo chamber says, because it's usually false, bad, negative, or seeking to cancel someone for some imagined offense. 🤷‍♂️

More psychological projection.

This has been a fun thread. The antics from posters who just can't stand that FOX news as the #1 cable news outlet has been
something to see. Kinda like a kid throwing fit over and over! 😄
Please carry on.......

Back
Top Bottom