• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voices of besieged Mariupol: ‘It’s not even comparable to hell’

What those who remain in Mariupol are enduring is horrendous, as war always is. I wonder how the citizens of the northern port city of the former Leningrad (St. Petersburg) who's parents and grandparents endured this hell 80 years ago, now feel about Russians starving and killing by continual bombardment the trapped Ukrainians under siege in the southern port city of Mariupol? 45 days of siege may not equate to 872 days yet, but the inhumanity by man to mankind is still the same. War is f'ed up and always has been. Do not be sucked into its vortex and widen/escalate the war.

Be well and stay alive.
Evilroddy.
They don't thnk about it like that because they are being told that the destruction is being caused by Ukrainian forces, specifically the Azov group. Russians are being told that their troops are on a humanitarian mission to save Ukrainians from Nazis.

It’s not my fault you don’t like having to face how hypocritical our statements are.
LOL.....not at all, and I also enjoy really stupid comments.....like that one.....too!

It’s a reference to your accusations of Russian involvement in various and sundry affairs without the slightest shred of evidence.
That is not any sort of argument or point, describing any particular thing I said.

You get one more mulligan, try again.

LOL.....not at all, and I also enjoy really stupid comments.....like that one.....too!

That is not any sort of argument or point, describing any particular thing I said.

You get one more pass, try again.

Gee bud, the hypocrisy in claiming Russia’s actions are “genocide” while supporting Saudi Arabia’s even more brutal campaign in Yemen certainly is stupid.

Gee bud, the hypocrisy in claiming Russia’s actions are “genocide” while supporting Saudi Arabia’s even more brutal campaign in Yemen certainly is stupid.
Uh, I was not "supporting" the Saudi's actions, you need to re-read whut I wrote.......and I am not alone in recognizing it is genocide......even your own buddies are making the comparison to justify Puken.

Gee, did you forget trying to blame a bunch of Swedish bigots desecrating a Quran on Russia?
Again, another weird blurted out obscure reference having no application to something I said.

You have run out of mulligans, you get no more.

Once again, Tigerace117 shows us exactly what he is.

Once again, an apologist for Stepan Bandera lacks the courage to support his claims in any way, shape or form.

Btw, for your signature to make any sense whatsoever Putin would have had to kill literally tens of millions of people already.....which, in case you missed it, hasn’t happened.

Uh, I was not "supporting" the Saudi's actions, you need to re-read whut I wrote.......and I am not alone in recognizing it is genocide......even your own buddies are making the comparison to justify Puken.

Again, another weird blurted out obscure reference having no application to something I said.

You have run out of mulligans, you get no more.

I pointed out the fact that our statements are deeply hypocritical. They are deeply hypocritical because of our extensive support for Saudi Arabia’s far more brutal campaign in Yemen. Can’t spell it out any more clearly for you bud.

Especially since the accusations of “genocide” are nothing more than political talking points.

Once again, an apologist for Stepan Bandera

Bandera was assassinated by the Russians 63 years ago. You are stuck in some sort of weird time-warp.

Still, you are a Putin apologist and propagandist.

Bandera was assassinated by the Russians 63 years ago. You are stuck in some sort of weird time-warp.

Still, you are a Putin apologist and propagandist.

And you’ve repeatedly whined bitterly about that Nazi collaborator getting precisely what he had coming.

Coming from you that’s totally meaningless.

I pointed out the fact that our statements are deeply hypocritical.They are deeply hypocritical because of our extensive support for Saudi Arabia’s far more brutal campaign in Yemen. Can’t spell it out any more clearly for you bud.
Again, you didn't get this the first time, I was not speaking of "US policy", your "we", you moved the goal post, you are creating a strawman, you are puttiing words in my mouth, I was speaking of posters HERE.
You do this a lot, you misunderstand a comment, get corrected multiple times, yet still run with your error.

Especially since the accusations of “genocide” are nothing more than political talking points.
Weird, you even adopted the equivocation made by "Juin", you picked up on a discussion between he and I. Again, you don't even maintain the context with this point. You do this a lot.

Again, you didn't get this the first time, I was not speaking of "US policy", your "we", you moved the goal post, you are creating a strawman, you are puttiing words in my mouth, I was speaking of posters HERE.
You do this a lot, you misunderstand a comment, get corrected multiple times, yet still run with your error.

Weird, you even adopted the equivocation made by "Juin", you picked up on a discussion between he and I. Again, you don't even maintain the context with this point. You do this a lot.

None of which changes the fact that accusing Russia of “genocide” while actively supporting Saudi Arabia’s fra more brutal campaign in Yemen is BLATANTLY hypocritical.

It’s not “weird”— it’s a pretty ****ing glaring example of blatant hypocrisy.

And you’ve repeatedly whined bitterly about that Nazi collaborator getting precisely what he had coming.

If so, then you should have no problem whatsoever quoting me and put that quote right here in this thread.

C'mon liar. Give us one of those quotes of mine.

If so, then you should have no problem whatsoever quoting me and put that quote right here in this thread.

C'mon liar. Give us one of those quotes of mine.

Gee, here for example, when you tried to downplay his atrocities because his collaboration with western intelligence agencies after the war enabled him to avoid trial for the tens of thousands of killings his organization carried out.

Here, for instance, where you tried to defend the OUN’s collaboration with the Nazis by downplaying it.

Here, where you declare that calling you out on your support for Bandera has something to do with “anti Semitism”(ironic, given how many Jews Bandera’s cronies slaughtered).

Here, where you engaged in blatant whataboutism to try and defend Bandera.

Gee, and that’s just for starters.

Last edited:
Gee, here for example, when you tried to downplay his atrocities because his collaboration with western intelligence agencies after the war enabled him to avoid trial for the tens of thousands of killings his organization carried out.

Here, for instance, where you tried to defend the OUN’s collaboration with the Nazis by downplaying it.

Here, where you declare that calling you out on your support for Bandera has something to do with “anti Semitism”(ironic, given how many Jews Bandera’s cronies slaughtered).

Here, where you engaged in blatant whataboutism to try and defend Bandera.

Gee, and that’s just for starters.

Don't give us amorphous threads. Give us my exact posts.

You know how to do that right? Now deliver liar.

Don't give us amorphous threads. Give us my exact posts.

You know how to do that right? Now deliver liar.

I literally gave you the EXACT threads. Clicking the links takes you to the EXACT posts in question.

Nothing “amorphous” about it.

But then again, grasping at straws is typical of those who defend Nazi collaborators like Bandera. Ukraine even created a national holiday to celebrate the vicious thug.

I literally gave you the EXACT threads. Clicking the links takes you to the EXACT posts in question.

Nothing “amorphous” about it.

But then again, grasping at straws is typical of those who defend Nazi collaborators like Bandera. Ukraine even created a national holiday to celebrate the vicious thug.

So, you can't quote any posts of mine where I whine about Bandera. Because there are none.

Liar. That's about all you do here all day. One lie after the other.

So, you can't quote any posts of mine where I whine about Bandera. Because there are none.

Liar. That's about all you do here all day. One lie after the other.

So in other words you can’t handle being called out on your support for Bandera. As usual. I linked to the EXACT posts where you engaged in apologism for his organization. Your shrieks of “lies all lies” are almost as pathetic as Ukraine lionizing him with his own holiday.

So in other words you can’t handle being called out on your support for Bandera. As usual. I linked to the EXACT posts where you engaged in apologism for his organization. Your shrieks of “lies all lies” are almost as pathetic as Ukraine lionizing him with his own holiday.

Pointing out to everyone how you have some sort of weird fetish about an individal that has been dead for 63 years is a service to all the members here.

They should know what you fantasize about 24/7. It's unhealthy man. You need an intervention. Badly.

Pointing out to everyone how you have some sort of weird fetish about an individal that has been dead for 63 years is a service to all the members here.

They should know what you fantasize about 24/7. It's unhealthy man. You need an intervention. Badly.

It’s not my fault you happily defend a brutal thug who actively collaborated with the Nazis bud. You thinking spouting your garbage “serves” anyone is amusingly self centered though.

Almost as unhealthy, in fact, as trusting far right loons with advanced western weaponry.

None of which changes the fact that accusing Russia of “genocide” while actively supporting Saudi Arabia’s fra more brutal campaign in Yemen is BLATANTLY hypocritical.
UM, IS THING ON, CAN YOU READ THIS?

I DON'T SUPPORT THE SAUDIS ACTIONS IN YEMEN

UM, IS THING ON, CAN YOU READ THIS?

I DON'T SUPPORT THE SAUDIS ACTIONS IN YEMEN

None of which changes the fact that THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT ACTIVELY SUPPORTS SAID ACTIONS, WHICH MAKES BIDEN’S CLAIMS OF “GENOCIDE” HYPOCRITICAL AT BEST.

Now, are we done with the caps lock?

It’s not my fault you happily defend a brutal thug who actively collaborated with the Nazis bud. You thinking spouting your garbage “serves” anyone is amusingly self centered though.

Almost as unhealthy, in fact, as trusting far right loons with advanced western weaponry.

Stop derailing every thread you contaminate.

You didn't quote him.

Why?

Back
Top Bottom