• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voices of besieged Mariupol: ‘It’s not even comparable to hell’

Still arguing for Russia, huh? Those guys in that sub were guessing, for Godssake. Not much of an example.

Vitamin man and I are talking about a conventional war in Ukraine.

None of which changes the fact that the US assumed that the Russians would roll over for our blockade.....and nearly started World War Three and a global thermonuclear exchange as a result.

Assuming that any war with the Russians wouldn’t go nuclear is like playing......Russian roulette. With five bullets loaded in the revolver.

None of which changes the fact that the US assumed that the Russians would roll over for our blockade.....and nearly started World War Three and a global thermonuclear exchange as a result.

Assuming that any war with the Russians wouldn’t go nuclear is like playing......Russian roulette. With five bullets loaded in the revolver.
And the sub not only didn't fire, IT RETURNED TO RUSSIA, just as the missiles we discovered in Cuba did. So yeah, they rolled over, didn't they?

No one wants a nuclear war, not even Russia.

And the sub not only didn't fire, IT RETURNED TO RUSSIA, just as the missiles we discovered in Cuba did. So yeah, they rolled over, didn't they?

No one wants a nuclear war, not even Russia.

Again, the only reason it didn’t fire was one officer held his cool. They were literally seconds away from vaporizing a good chunk of the US Navy.

Gee, considering Cuba remains communist to this day in spite of our blockade and decades of hair brained schemes…..not really.

Assuming the Russians would blithely sit back and let us bomb them is utterly foolish. There’s a reason India and Pakistan don’t fight full on wars anymore—because they know that doing so runs the rather large risk of the other launching.

Americans are so jingoistic and used to beating up on hapless tinpot tyrants we’ve forgotten that apparently.

It is awful siting sitting back while Putin and his thugs invade another sovereign state and commit heinous atrocities.

These people need our help. Ignore the Russia apologists, and continue to do whatever we can to help. Unfortunately, that is the best we can do from afar.

Assuming the Russians would blithely sit back and let us bomb them is utterly foolish.
? You're saying if NATO went to Ukraine and engaged in war with Russian forces there and only there, using only conventional weapons, that Putin would nuke us? He would destroy his own country because someone dared bomb him back?

If that is the case, I'm doubly convinced he has to be stopped, then. He's not playing with a full deck.

? You're saying if NATO went to Ukraine and engaged in war with Russian forces there and only there, using only conventional weapons, that Putin would nuke us? He would destroy his own country because someone dared bomb him back?

If that is the case, I'm doubly convinced he has to be stopped, then. He's not playing with a full deck.

I’m saying the odds of that happening are fairly decent, yes. Which is precisely why a reason NATO forces didn’t try to intervene in Hungary or Czechoslovakia previously.

America was willing to launch nukes over a glorified mob boss getting overthrown, so I’m not sure why you are baffled by the concept.

Revenge fantasies are not worth tens of millions of lives.

An American ex president, Donald Trump, called Vladimir Putin's plan genius.

The invasion h as cost Putin, what, $2.00 worth of sanctions. What do you think Russis had invested in the “Moskva?”

“……….He’s taking over a country — really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in.”

I would love for someone to ask him about these remarks on a live feed. Less than 24 hours after the invasion began,
I’m saying the odds of that happening are fairly decent, yes. Which is precisely why a reason NATO forces didn’t try to intervene in Hungary or Czechoslovakia previously.

America was willing to launch nukes over a glorified mob boss getting overthrown, so I’m not sure why you are baffled by the concept.

Revenge fantasies are not worth tens of millions of lives.
Are referencing events in 1956 and 1968, respectively?

If so, those events are about as far removed from today and the geo-political reality as one could get.

I've always been on your side about this, Vitamin man, but I keep earnestly trying to let cooler heads talk me down. I am not at all eager to get into a nuclear war. It would be irresponsible to the rest of the planet if we did it just because we're pissed off. But I agree the only way to handle Putin is to turn him to road pizza. If he throws a nuke that would be extremely unfortunate, but we would throw one right back and I don't think Putin will actually play that card. He's the humbug behind the curtain.

I think a willingness to show more aggression on our part wouldn't just get Russia's attention; it would also get China's, and that's precisely the point. China's willingness to soften some of the blows of Western economic and political isolation is also factoring into Putin's timeline. China doesn't necessarily have a desire to see Ukraine reduced to rubble but it does believe that anything that can weaken Western power is a good thing. China doesn't think there's a cost to just being 'neutral'. I think more aggression might put the pressure not only on Russia but on China. From their point of view, it would be bad enough that Putin has united the West in ways it hasn't been in more than a decade or two, but to actually have NATO activate itself militarily would be a horror show for both Moscow and Beijing, and one China would want to stop immediately.

Gee, how many tens of millions of American lives do you think your little revenge fantasy is worth?

I don't care if a country has nuclear weapons - that cannot be a license to do anything and everything it wants. Countries that have nuclear weapons, and even those that don't, have to be willing to use force to stop a nuclear-armed military to establish clear boundaries on what will and will not be tolerated. Any escalation from there is solely up to Putin, but I'd hope that any escalation would be met with counter-escalation, to drive home the futility of further escalation. Even if it doesn't get through Putin's skull, it gets through to the people supporting him and people begin looking for the exit ramp.

It is Putin who has done all of the escalating, precisely because he has concluded that NATO countries are too timid and afraid of his nuclear arsenal to challenge him on the battlefield. Before the war he concluded we were too afraid of the economic consequences of opposing him, let alone the military consequences. He's proven to be pretty bad at calculating but he's calculated Western weakness correctly over the years.

The price we're all paying now, in Ukraine, at the gas pump, in the grocery stores, is the price of not confronting him more forcefully in 2014 and 2008. That price will get higher and higher until he is completely stopped in his tracks, and there is probably truly only one way to do that. His war machine - 60-65% of which now appears to be within Ukraine at the moment - needs to be crushed. It needs to be crushed and ground into pieces so spectacularly that people begin turning on the military leadership, which in turn will hopefully end up turning on Putin's leadership.

From all the threats he's been making, it sounds like he's going to get there eventually, anyway. Doesn't it?
No necessarily. He may actually be smart enough to know that would be suicidal. I mean he's having trouble with Ukraine he can't possibly think he can take on NATO.

I am not an advocate for the people west of the Dnieper. Those are the majority ethnic Ukrainians bent on canceling out the ethnic Russian minorities to the east of the Dnieper.

Prove it. Just more Putin propaganda from you.

The invasion h as cost Putin, what, $2.00 worth of sanctions. What do you think Russis had invested in the “Moskva?”

“……….He’s taking over a country — really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in.”

I would love for someone to ask him about these remarks on a live feed. Less than 24 hours after the invasion began,

Are referencing events in 1956 and 1968, respectively?

If so, those events are about as far removed from today and the geo-political reality as one could get.

Not even close.

In both cases, despite the howling of jingoists NATO refused to try to roll the tanks in to “save” either country.

No necessarily. He may actually be smart enough to know that would be suicidal. I mean he's having trouble with Ukraine he can't possibly think he can take on NATO.

Actually, he's taking on NATO now -- he's been taking on NATO for years. His business in Ukraine is actually done with NATO and the mostly Western pro-liberal democratic and free market world order in mind.

If you wonder why that is, look no further than the economic sanctions that are being used to cripple him now. Putin imagines a world in which he can deal with the Western world not as a unified economic and political bloc, but instead deal with each major power one on one. He'd rather deal with the US, the UK, France, Germany one on one, because that maximizes the advantages that he has -- or that he once had.

What amazes me about his gambit of taking on all of Ukraine at once is that Putin was likely only a year or two away from being able to achieve whatever he wanted. The trans-Atlantic alliance was getting weaker by the day. There were growing questions among the original NATO powers about whether NATO was a valuable alliance or whether it was becoming a geopolitical dinosaur.

Not even close.

In both cases, despite the howling of jingoists NATO refused to try to roll the tanks in to “save” either country.
One event was 66 years ago and the other was 54 years ago. You might as well be talking about something that happen in the US Civil War and compare that to a recent event.

I don't care if a country has nuclear weapons - that cannot be a license to do anything and everything it wants. Countries that have nuclear weapons, and even those that don't, have to be willing to use force to stop a nuclear-armed military to establish clear boundaries on what will and will not be tolerated. Any escalation from there is solely up to Putin, but I'd hope that any escalation would be met with counter-escalation, to drive home the futility of further escalation. Even if it doesn't get through Putin's skull, it gets through to the people supporting him and people begin looking for the exit ramp.

It is Putin who has done all of the escalating, precisely because he has concluded that NATO countries are too timid and afraid of his nuclear arsenal to challenge him on the battlefield. Before the war he concluded we were too afraid of the economic consequences of opposing him, let alone the military consequences. He's proven to be pretty bad at calculating but he's calculated Western weakness correctly over the years.

The price we're all paying now, in Ukraine, at the gas pump, in the grocery stores, is the price of not confronting him more forcefully in 2014 and 2008. That price will get higher and higher until he is completely stopped in his tracks, and there is probably truly only one way to do that. His war machine - 60-65% of which now appears to be within Ukraine at the moment - needs to be crushed. It needs to be crushed and ground into pieces so spectacularly that people begin turning on the military leadership, which in turn will hopefully end up turning on Putin's leadership.

Since when? 😂 Nuclear weapons have ALWAYS been a license to do whatever the hell a country wants. That’s why America can invade whomever it wants whenever it wants. The desperate jingoism of those hoping for a splendid little war is as pathetic as ever.

Hate to break it to you, but calling for NATO direct intervention means you’ve got zero room to whine about anyone else “escalating”.

Jingoistic blather is precisely that. Unlike you, I’m not willing to get tens of millions of people killed in hopes of making Biden look like a “strong leader”, or fantasizing that the Russians will just sit back and let us bomb them. Not to mention, of course, that an attempt to “crush the Russian war machine” would lead to US casualties that make Iraq and Afghanistan look like third grade recess. But I forgot.....to jingoists no price in blood is too threat for “glory” 🙄

America failed spectacularly in Afghanistan yet people like you are still out here supported hair brained schemes like that one, which in itself is enough evidence to show why your plan would fail.

One event was 66 years ago and the other was 54 years ago. You might as well be talking about something that happen in the US Civil War and compare that to a recent event.

Even at the height of the Cold War we understood that we couldn’t just start bombing the Russians and hope they’d roll over without retaliating with everything they had in their arsenal. It says a lot about American stupidity and arrogance that we’ve forgotten that.

Since when? 😂 Nuclear weapons have ALWAYS been a license to do whatever the hell a country wants. That’s why America can invade whomever it wants whenever it wants.

Right, because nuclear-armed countries never lose wars. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

<cough> Afghanistan.

<cough> Afghanistan again.

<cough> Iraq

<cough> Ukraine

Hate to break it to you, but calling for NATO direct intervention means you’ve got zero room to whine about anyone else “escalating”.

No whining; just violence - violence sufficient to break Russia's war machine inside Ukraine, thus crippling their ability to do anymore damage there. We can leave the roads back to Moscow open. But beyond that, I hope it's nothing short of a bloodbath for Russian soldiers. You can probably rest easy, though, 'cause if NATO & EU countries are too worried about the price of gas and groceries to risk angering Moscow further, then that probably means direct conflict is off the table. I'm strictly talking about what I'd like to see, what I think needs to happen, not necessarily predicting what will occur.

Unlike you, I’m not willing to get tens of millions of people killed in hopes of making Biden look like a “strong leader”, or fantasizing that the Russians will just sit back and let us bomb them.

They wouldn't just sit back and let us bomb them but it's obvious which military is superior. If they can't even get a convoy more than 100 miles down the road, they're probably going to have a harder time taking down the most advanced military coalition on the planet. It would probably be a matter of days before Russia asks for a ceasefire.

Not to mention, of course, that an attempt to “crush the Russian war machine” would lead to US casualties that make Iraq and Afghanistan look like third grade recess. But I forgot.....to jingoists no price in blood is too threat for “glory” 🙄

The only way this is true is if you believe that Putin would launch nukes at the US or European mainland, which would be suicide. Putin is not suicidal. He's homicidal but not suicidal. If he were he would have already used nuclear weapons. He's calculating as he goes. That's not the mind of a man who is indifferent to the idea of global incineration.

America failed spectacularly in Afghanistan yet people like you are still out here supported hair brained schemes like that one, which in itself is enough evidence to show why your plan would fail.

America failed in Afghanistan because it tried to turn it into a pro-American state. Our war failure was at the political level, not the military level. There's no such ambiguity here with respect to Ukraine. The objective is clear: get the ****ing Ivans out of Ukraine and back into their god forsaken country where they belong.

That's exactly what he does. He reaches into Ukraine's past in order to justify what Russia does to Ukraine today.

Tigerace117 and Putin would have you believe that Ukraine is chock full of Nazis, both in government and society.

I lived there for 5 years (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Yalta) and never once met a Nazi.

And he still can't explain how such a "Nazified" Ukraine elected a Jewish president lol.

Right, because nuclear-armed countries never lose wars. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

<cough> Afghanistan.

<cough> Afghanistan again.

<cough> Iraq

<cough> Ukraine

No whining; just violence - violence sufficient to break Russia's war machine inside Ukraine, thus crippling their ability to do anymore damage there. We can leave the roads back to Moscow open. But beyond that, I hope it's nothing short of a bloodbath for Russian soldiers. You can probably rest easy, though, 'cause if NATO & EU countries are too worried about the price of gas and groceries to risk angering Moscow further, then that probably means direct conflict is off the table. I'm strictly talking about what I'd like to see, what I think needs to happen, not necessarily predicting what will occur.

They wouldn't just sit back and let us bomb them but it's obvious which military is superior. If they can't even get a convoy more than 100 miles down the road, they're probably going to have a harder time taking down the most advanced military coalition on the planet. It would probably be a matter of days before Russia asks for a ceasefire.

The only way this is true is if you believe that Putin would launch nukes at the US or European mainland, which would be suicide. Putin is not suicidal. He's homicidal but not suicidal. If he were he would have already used nuclear weapons. He's calculating as he goes. That's not the mind of a man who is indifferent to the idea of global incineration.

America failed in Afghanistan because it tried to turn it into a pro-American state. Our war failure was at the political level, not the military level. There's no such ambiguity here with respect to Ukraine. The objective is clear: get the ****ing Ivans out of Ukraine and back into their god forsaken country where they belong.

Gee, I don’t happen to remember seeing the Russians bombing us until we left Afghanistan, do you? Nor did the Soviets bomb us until we left Vietnam, for that matter. Your silly false equivalences are especially silly when one notices the fact that nobody could actually STOP either country from intervening in those countries.

And as I said before, anyone who thinks the Russians would just sit back and let us bomb them is, at BEST, totally fooling themselves in the name of jingoistic fantasies. It’d be a bloodbath for the pilots you threw into the meat grinder and the American people as a whole.....and for zero reason whatsoever.

Gee, that’s because, unlike you, they are actually aware of what a global thermonuclear exchange would cost.

The idea that Putin would sit back and let us try to “destroy his war machine” without hitting back is downright laughable. The US couldn’t beat a bunch of goatherders with ancient AKs after twenty years of trying and literally trillions of dollars burned in the process(and btw, our convoy operations weren’t particularly easy either, as numerous fiascos from both Iraq and Afghanistan show rather clearly). As for your “ten days” fantasy.....Americans ALWAYS think the other side will just roll over and surrender as soon as we show up, no matter how many times that laughable premise has been debunked.

Oh, the objective is VERY clear— run the massive risk of global thermonuclear war to make Biden look like a “strong leader” in hopes of propping up the party’s electoral chances. Yeah...pass.

That's exactly what he does. He reaches into Ukraine's past in order to justify what Russia does to Ukraine today.

Tigerace117 and Putin would have you believe that Ukraine is chock full of Nazis, both in government and society.

I lived there for 5 years (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Yalta) and never once met a Nazi.

And he still can't explain how such a "Nazified" Ukraine elected a Jewish president lol.

The Soviet interventions in Hungary and Czechoslovakia were “Ukraine’s past”?

Since when?

Gee, maybe they should stop erecting monuments to Nazi collaborators and giving Neo Nazi paramilitaries state sponsorship. Seems like an obvious choice 😂🙄

Gee, I don’t happen to remember seeing the Russians bombing us until we left Afghanistan, do you? Nor did the Soviets bomb us until we left Vietnam, for that matter. Your silly false equivalences are especially silly when one notices the fact that nobody could actually STOP either country from intervening in those countries.

The US and pro-Russian "mercenaries" :rolleyes: fought in Syria as recently as 2018 when we killed dozens of their Wagner group forces. No ICBMs were launched as I recall. Again, Putin is not suicidal.

And as I said before, anyone who thinks the Russians would just sit back and let us bomb them is, at BEST, totally fooling themselves in the name of jingoistic fantasies. It’d be a bloodbath for the pilots you threw into the meat grinder and the American people as a whole.....and for zero reason whatsoever.

Ah, I see - Vladimir Putin's going to incinerate the earth because his troops get killed. Shouldn't he have already nuked Ukraine and NATO by now? I mean he's pretty clearly getting humiliated by a country a quarter of its size.

Dude, I think you can come out from under the bed and stop pissing in your pants now. There is no Putin boogie man in the closet.

Gee, that’s because, unlike you, they are actually aware of what a global thermonuclear exchange would cost.

There's a non-zero chance of a thermonuclear exchange but it's ridiculously low. The costs European and American leaders are more worried about is the economic and political costs. The West wants us to believe that this is Ukraine's war and we're just making sure Russia doesn't go too far. There's a lot more at stake. For the time being, this is a war between liberal democratic states and a global rogue. But upcoming elections in France and the US could change that narrative considerably.

The idea that Putin would sit back and let us try to “destroy his war machine” without hitting back is downright laughable.

I never said he wouldn't hit back; I'm saying it wouldn't matter because Russia's military would get crushed in a conflict with NATO. The only thing Russia would have is missiles. Nuclear missiles are a deterrent. Any country that seriously considers using them would do so knowing it's likely the end of their civilization at minimum. There's nothing to gain by using them and everything to lose. That's not what a 'chess player' does.

The US couldn’t beat a bunch of goatherders with ancient AKs after twenty years of trying and literally trillions of dollars burned in the process

This shows me you don't really understand what war is. There are different types of warfare. In the case of Afghanistan, our objective was not just to defeat the Taliban militarily. We wanted to help govern the country and make it a pro-US state. Missiles and ground troops don't achieve that objective, but they can absolutely defeat an opposing army -- like Russia's army in Ukraine.

Oh, the objective is VERY clear— run the massive risk of global thermonuclear war to make Biden look like a “strong leader” in hopes of propping up the party’s electoral chances. Yeah...pass.

Uh, right. I'm sure that's why the rest of NATO is involved, to help the Democratic party. George Soros and Bill Gates are behind it all, too, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

The US and pro-Russian "mercenaries" :rolleyes: fought in Syria as recently as 2018 when we killed dozens of their Wagner group forces. No ICBMs were launched as I recall. Again, Putin is not suicidal.

Ah, I see - Vladimir Putin's going to incinerate the earth because his troops get killed. Shouldn't he have already nuked Ukraine and NATO by now? I mean he's pretty clearly getting humiliated by a country a quarter of its size.

Dude, I think you can come out from under the bed and stop pissing in your pants now. There is no Putin boogie man in the closet.

There's a non-zero chance of a thermonuclear exchange but it's ridiculously low. The costs European and American leaders are more worried about is the economic and political costs. The West wants us to believe that this is Ukraine's war and we're just making sure Russia doesn't go too far. There's a lot more at stake. For the time being, this is a war between liberal democratic states and a global rogue. But upcoming elections in France and the US could change that narrative considerably.

I never said he wouldn't hit back; I'm saying it wouldn't matter because Russia's military would get crushed in a conflict with NATO. The only thing Russia would have is missiles. Nuclear missiles are a deterrent. Any country that seriously considers using them would do so knowing it's likely the end of their civilization at minimum. There's nothing to gain by using them and everything to lose. That's not what a 'chess player' does.

This shows me you don't really understand what war is. There are different types of warfare. In the case of Afghanistan, our objective was not just to defeat the Taliban militarily. We wanted to help govern the country and make it a pro-US state. Missiles and ground troops don't achieve that objective, but they can absolutely defeat an opposing army -- like Russia's army in Ukraine.

Uh, right. I'm sure that's why the rest of NATO is involved, to help the Democratic party. George Soros and Bill Gates are behind it all, too, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

There’s a damn big difference between a bunch of random mercenaries and a modern military. That’s like saying if you can kick the shit out of Blackwater you can easily crush the US military 😂

If you seriously don’t understand the difference between US troops actively engaged in combat with Russian ones and Russian ones shooting at Ukrainian ones, you need to seriously educate yourself.

Ah yes, and you think “humiliation” means the Russians will sit there and let us bomb them? What a load of shit 😂

There’s “ridiculously low” risk of thermonuclear exchange right now because the jingoistic morons calling for direct NATO intervention have thankfully been shut out in the cold. That risk goes up exponentially if NATO troops engage in direct combat with Russian ones. The real world isn’t a Tom Clancy novel bud.

Thanks for confirming that the REAL reason the drumbeat for war continues is to try and shore up Joe Biden’s electoral campaign. I hate to break it to you, but Biden isn’t winning any elections if New York and DC get wiped off the map.

Funny, that’s what we said about the Japanese. And Chinese. And Vietnamese. And Iraqis. And Afghans. People like you just don’t learn, apparently.

Gee, considering how fast the Afghan government fell it looks like the goal of defeating the Taliban’s Army failed miserably as well. So much for that excuse 😂

The rest of NATO supports direct intervention? Got any evidence whatsoever for that fairy tale?

There’s a damn big difference between a bunch of random mercenaries and a modern military.

Maybe you missed the eye roll but "mercenaries" they are not. They're Russian-backed, Russian-trained "paramilitaries" that pose as such but are in fact, regarded as part of Russia's fighting forces.

If you seriously don’t understand the difference between US troops actively engaged in combat with Russian ones and Russian ones shooting at Ukrainian ones, your ignorance may simply be too monumental to overcome.

The only difference is the army that's shooting back.

Ah yes, and you think “humiliation” means the Russians will sit there and let us bomb them? What a load of shit 😂

I assume that Russia's military would put up a fight -- I've said that already. I've also said that Russia wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight against NATO. They're having a hard enough time as it is with a country that has 1/4 of Russia's population and probably much less in terms of a military. If they're having this much trouble against Ukraine, I doubt they're in a hurry to face off against a Premier League opponent.

The rest of your post is just repetitious drivel that isn't worth rehashing. I get it- you think that Putin will blow up the earth if we take the fight to him. Anything's possible, but I just doubt that's going to happen. Putin will claim anything is an escalation or a provocation. We've been waiting for too long to confront him as it is.

Maybe you missed the eye roll but "mercenaries" they are not. They're Russian-backed, Russian-trained "paramilitaries" that pose as such but are in fact, regarded as part of Russia's fighting forces.

The only difference is the army that's shooting back.

I assume that Russia's military would put up a fight -- I've said that already. I've also said that Russia wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight against NATO. They're having a hard enough time as it is with a country that has 1/4 of Russia's population and probably much less in terms of a military. If they're having this much trouble against Ukraine, I doubt they're in a hurry to face off against a Premier League opponent.

The rest of your post is just repetitious drivel that isn't worth rehashing. I get it- you think that Putin will blow up the earth if we take the fight to him. Anything's possible, but I just doubt that's going to happen. Putin will claim anything is an escalation or a provocation. We've been waiting for too long to confront him as it is.

And Blackwater is full of former US servicemen and other such “operators” with duties including carrying out services for the CIA itself. Does that mean kicking the shit out of it means that one could crush the US military? Because that’s the narrative you’ve got going.

Which makes all the difference in the world. Duh.

You’ve assumed the Russians would just roll over and collapse as we gleefully bombed them....without the slightest shred of evidence to support that fantasy. Again, given the fact that we couldn’t beat a bunch of goatherders who didn’t even have an air force , much less tanks or advanced air defense systems, your narrative is on shaky ground from the start. We are certainly Premier League in the overconfidence category though 😂

As usual, your post is nothing but jingoistic garbage born out of the same ignorance that leads America to keep sticking its collective nuts in meat grinder after meat grinder. Thankfully, there are enough people with working brains that your fantasies have been shut out in the cold. Guess you’ll have to find some other way to try and save Biden’s presidency.

And Blackwater is full of former US servicemen and other such “operators” with duties including carrying out services for the CIA itself. Does that mean kicking the shit out of it means that one could crush the US military? Because that’s the narrative you’ve got going.

Which makes all the difference in the world. Duh.

You’ve assumed the Russians would just roll over and collapse as we gleefully bombed them....without the slightest shred of evidence to support that fantasy. Again, given the fact that we couldn’t beat a bunch of goatherders who didn’t even have an air force , much less tanks or advanced air defense systems, your narrative is on shaky ground from the start. We are certainly Premier League in the overconfidence category though 😂

As usual, your post is nothing but jingoistic garbage born out of the same ignorance that leads America to keep sticking its collective nuts in meat grinder after meat grinder. Thankfully, there are enough people with working brains that your fantasies have been shut out in the cold. Guess you’ll have to find some other way to try and save Biden’s presidency.
Uh, okay.

Back
Top Bottom