• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voices of besieged Mariupol: ‘It’s not even comparable to hell’

the price necessary to liberate ethnic Russians in Mariupol
Laying waste an entire Ukraine city....to "liberate" Ukraine citizens who might be "ethnic Russians"?

Man, that Putin Flavor-Aid must be tasty!

Possibly, but there isn't much on the shelves to buy in Moscow...

If he is to be believed, he stated previously (about a year ago) that he was here in the States.

The local Ukrainian government in the unoccupied prortion of far eastern Luhansk oblast said four civilians trying to flee Donbas were shot dead by Russian forces.

I would be willing to have a nuclear war with Russia.

Terrfic!

Obviously, it's the absolute last resort, for all the obvious reasons, but if a country is willing to threaten others with nuclear force, willing to commit mass murder, willing to commit genocide, willing to use chemical weapons...they're capable of anything. A major part of the reason Russia is 'capable of anything' is because they assume that we're too afraid to get dirty.

War is hell

My view is this: living in the nuclear age, and being a power that possesses nuclear weapons, necessarily means that you have to be willing to get your uniforms dirty. You have to be willing to take punishment. If the US has nuclear weapons, we have to expect that at some point we might be involved in nuclear war.

I hope cooler heads prevail.

Russia threatens to use nukes because, as we've seen, their armed forces are shit. And they assume we're too afraid to get involved with Russia one on one. We need to turn this on its head. Economic sanctions alone won't work. We have to annihilate Russia's army, and we have to do so even if they threaten nukes. We have to threaten nukes in retaliation. Putin needs to know we're not afraid -- of any outcome.

You talk about nukes as if they are toys

If he is to be believed, he stated previously (about a year ago) that he was here in the States.

In the trenches of Mykolaiv yet? I hear Russians are keeping folks awake there. You should load up on sleeping pills.

Terrfic!

War is hell

I hope cooler heads prevail.

You talk about nukes as if they are toys

Some things are worth dying for. Defending a free state. Defending the idea of sovereign worlds...that's worth dying for. I'd rather die defending a sovereign state from genocidal maniacs than bending over, taking it up the ass, and letting them eventually nuke us anyway.

Some things are worth dying far. I'd rather die defending a sovereign state from genocidal maniacs than bending over, taking it up the ass, and letting them eventually nuke us anyway.

Would that be your position for all "genocidal" manicas or just Russians? And how is what is going in Ukraine any different from what the Saudis are doing in Ukraine?

Would that be your position for all "genocidal" manicas or just Russians? And how is what is going in Ukraine any different from what the Saudis are doing in Ukraine?

I want Putinism wiped off the face of the earth. I want those who accept and embrace Putinism thrown into military detention camps.

[d
I want Putinism wiped off the face of the earth. I want those who accept and embrace Putinism thrown into military detention camps.

Gee bud, and I want you to stop cheerleading for a global thermonuclear war.

hurr durr?
oh noes, it can remember whut it posted. it is worse than I thought.

I'll help. I doubt anyone who supports Ukraine's efforts to turn back Pukens illegal genocidal war also supports the Saudi's war in Yemen.
This obsession Puken supporter have with trying to justify his genocide by pointing to past US (or any other countries) genocides.....is pathetic strawman/"but mommy they do it too" bullshit.

oh noes, it can remember whut it posted. it is worse than I thought.

I'll help. I doubt anyone who supports Ukraine's efforts to turn back Pukens illegal genocidal war also supports the Saudi's war in Yemen.
This obsession Puken supporter have with trying to justify his genocide by pointing to past US (or any other countries) genocides.....is pathetic strawman/"but mommy they do it too" bullshit.

The US is, in fact. actively supporting a far worse Saudi campaign in Yemen, no matter how much having to face that fact triggers you, Senator McCarthy.

goal post move, the context is "posters here who support Ukraine", sorry that you didn't get that.

McCarthy? I have no idea what that means or how it is supposed to apply to me.
Try again.

goal post move, the context is "posters here who support Ukraine", sorry that you didn't get that.

McCarthy? I have no idea what that means or how it is supposed to apply to me.
Try again.

It’s not my fault you don’t like having to face how hypocritical our statements are.

It’s a reference to your accusations of Russian involvement in various and sundry affairs without the slightest shred of evidence.

Back
Top Bottom