• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands (1 Viewer)

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
USWNT vs. Netherlands: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win in World Cup final - CNN :applaud :monkey

The Netherlands held on for over an hour but eventually folded under the pressure with a Megan Rapinoe penalty and a Rose Lavelle thunderbolt securing the US a second successive and fourth world title.

Megan Rapinoe and the rest of the Americans triumph!

190707123228-20-world-cup-final-exlarge-169.jpg

Big congrats to the American woman soccer team! They whipped 'em all.

First soccer I've watched in years.

Me too. I am so sorry the anti American team won!

Four in a row! That is impressive.

Big congrats to the American woman soccer team! They whipped 'em all.
Considering that they had to travel the hardest road of all into the final, this win simply confirms that they are the best.

Four in a row! That is impressive.

In 8 Women's World Cups, the US has won four and finished no worse than third.

US owns women's soccer.

She's proved she's a lot better at her job than the insecure inept dysfunctional one is at his.

Me too. I am so sorry the anti American team won!

Actually US won. I know...I know...it's so hard to leave the partisan tripe behind these days. But do try.

Actually US won. I know...I know...it's so hard to leave the partisan tripe behind these days. But do try.

No! The US did not win. There will be a great deal of dis respect shown the US by the purple haired one!

No! The US did not win. There will be a great deal of dis respect shown the US by the purple haired one!
Good thing Megan didn't choose orange, eh? That would make for real confusion.:lamo

Odd, except for a few on the extreme rabid right, we Americans salute OUR USofA team.... :2wave:

USA, USA, USA!!!!!

"I'm proud to be an American...." :peace

The USA ladies also won the Gold in the International Softball Tournament beating Japan 2-1.

:thumbs:

Odd, except for a few on the extreme rabid right, we Americans salute OUR USofA team.... :2wave:

USA, USA, USA!!!!!

She’s not for America. She’s in pain when she sees an American flag and refuses to say an allegiance to her country. **** her.

She’s not for America. She’s in pain when she sees an American flag and refuses to say an allegiance to her country. **** her.

You living on hate is hardly living. You should just take pride in America.

Yeah, political dissent is anti-American.

lol

I feel sorry for those so caught in their hate that they cannot put aside their petty partisan bull**** to congratulate an American team on a great win.

USA, USA, USA!!!!!

You're not an American. Being progressive and, worse still, not condemning Rapinoe, makes you a traitor.:lol:

Next time kindly have the patriotic decency to sing the Dutch national anthem (or the Marsellaise or God save the Queen) and be sure to pelt the US team with Maga hats on their return. :mrgreen:

Congrats to the US Women’s Soccer team! Well played!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom