• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

us marines

Deegan said:
Saddam paid suicide bombers families, he bragged about this, now he lives in a cage, thank God for America.;)

Actually he didnt fund suicide bombers......he gave money to the victims of any Palestinian killed in the Infidata against Israel....now this includes but is not limited too suicide bombers.....their is a big difference

peace

Navy Pride said:
We cut and run in Nam thanks to lefties like you and Kerry and millions of vietnamese and Cambodians were murdered ........We will never do that in Iraq under this president no matter how much you lefties whine and cry.....

Take that to the bank

Wasn't it Nixon (a Republican president) who ordered the withdraw?
You were never going to win that war anyway.

Surenderer said:
Actually he didnt fund suicide bombers......he gave money to the victims of any Palestinian killed in the Infidata against Israel....now this includes but is not limited too suicide bombers.....their is a big difference

peace

Wow, are you actually trying to rationalize Saddams behavior, that is amazing.:shock:

He most certainly did FUND terror, as the total known to date was 35 million, and if you think that didn't go to FUND terror, you're not very bright. I know it does not help your political agenda, but those are the facts, and we waged war on all states that sponsor terror.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/world/main543981.shtml

Deegan said:
Wow, are you actually trying to rationalize Saddams behavior, that is amazing.:shock:
He most certainly did FUND terror, as the total known to date was 35 million, and if you think that didn't go to FUND terror, you're not very bright. I know it does not help your political agenda, but those are the facts, and we waged war on all states that sponsor terror.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/world/main543981.shtml
It could be argued that every time a Palestinian gets killed by an Israeli it is in part funded by the USA.
Besides, the London bombers were funded by the British taxpayer.. including me !
They received social security benefits & lived in council houses :2mad:

Clearly though, if you look at the nationality of the terrorists, ie none are Iraqis, then Iraq is not the place to waste $250,000,000,000 on a so called "War on Terror" when there are so many more relevant places & activities to spend it on in fighting terror. !

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
We cut and run in Nam thanks to lefties like you and Kerry and millions of vietnamese and Cambodians were murdered ........We will never do that in Iraq under this president no matter how much you lefties whine and cry.....
Take that to the bank
We're pulling out. The plans have already been made public.
We'll pull out right after the Vietnamization... um I mean Iraqification takes a good hold ... er I mean as soon as enough Iraqis stand up so that we can stand down.

robin said:
It could be argued that every time a Palestinian gets killed by an Israeli it is in part funded by the USA.
Besides, the London bombers were funded by the British taxpayer.. including me !
They received social security benefits & lived in council houses :2mad:

Clearly though, if you look at the nationality of the terrorists, ie none are Iraqis, then Iraq is not the place to waste $250,000,000,000 on a so called "War on Terror" when there are so many more relevant places & activities to spend it on in fighting terror. !

To compare Israel to the terrorist in Palestine is to be seated next to Saddam as his right hand man, good luck with that.:roll:

Just because someone is born and raised in a certain place, does not mean they are loyal to that place, or the country in which it resides. The hate that was taught to them, and the methods of killing, they learned there, but their loyalties obviously lie elsewhere. The fact that they were successful enough in that country, to be able to wage such attacks, shows how flawed their thinking is. " I think I'll blow up the people and neighbors who feed, educated, housed my family for years. Took me in as their own, and were even stupid enough, (the Brits thought it being tolerant :roll: ) to allow me to spew hatred for the very people and country that has given me all of this.

I can see from your responses, that I am most likely wasting my time.:roll:

Deegan said:
He most certainly did FUND terror, as the total known to date was 35 million..http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/world/main543981.shtml.
If you're ready to see the fnords you'll be able to read and process this:

Hussein did have an international terrorist group that he heartily and heavily supported. This group was involved in the atrocities committed aginst the Kurds.
Recently, members of Team Bush have taken to rasing funds for this international terrorist organization of Saddam Hussein's. It has even been suggested that US taxpayer's money go to support Saddam Hussein's international terrorist organization.
Incidentally, one of the Team Bush folks who have helped this international terrorist group raise funds was the same fella who tried to inapprpriately use his influence with the Pentagon to sell the phone system that the US Army uses to Chinese military intelligence, the same fella who passed classified national security information to an agent of foreign country. Character still counts, and this fella is a really bad character. But he's still a trusted foreign policy / defense advisor to GWB.
Ruminate on that a minute.
If you've made it this far and your brain's defense mechanisms (primarily ignoring and denial) have not overwhelmed your thinking, you may be ready to see the fnords. Relearn: If you don't see them they will eat you.

Billo_Really said:
God-damn you look like that guy Rosey Grier tackled, in the kitchen of the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, that day in 1968!

Great response, personal attack but what else is new.......:roll:

Its getting to a point that it is not even worth responding to your tripe......

Deegan said:
To compare Israel to the terrorist in Palestine is to be seated next to Saddam as his right hand man, good luck with that.:roll:

Just because someone is born and raised in a certain place, does not mean they are loyal to that place, or the country in which it resides. The hate that was taught to them, and the methods of killing, they learned there, but their loyalties obviously lie elsewhere. The fact that they were successful enough in that country, to be able to wage such attacks, shows how flawed their thinking is. " I think I'll blow up the people and neighbors who feed, educated, housed my family for years. Took me in as their own, and were even stupid enough, (the Brits thought it being tolerant :roll: ) to allow me to spew hatred for the very people and country that has given me all of this.

I can see from your responses, that I am most likely wasting my time.:roll:
You are wasting your time trying to argue in favour of the insane policy of trying to fight terror in Iraq. That's not where terror germinates. For the third time.. none of the terrorists where from Iraq. OK we know Iraq had a dodgy regime & tyrant, your'e old buddy against the Iranians, but it's not the place to fight terror !
The correct places are Somalia, Eritrea, Morroco, Pakistan & yes I'm sad to say ... London. Though please don't bomb & then invade us !
Though personally it wouldn't bother me to see British Mosques on fire !

Last edited:
Hey, can somebody answer my question about joining US army.
1. Must I have US citizenship? Is there any way for a foreigner to join US army?
2. Are there some special things I should be aware of?

I have excellent physical condition, and no criminal record.

Bestial_Pagan said:
Hey, can somebody answer my question about joining US army.
1. Must I have US citizenship? Is there any way for a foreigner to join US army?
2. Are there some special things I should be aware of?

I have excellent physical condition, and no criminal record.
1. Yes you must be a US citizen. Only if "by law" they are born in America from a foreigner, then they would be considered a "natural" citizen of the US.
2. What exactly do you mean special things? The only thing in the armed forces are worried about is if you can "see", and carry your "payload/equipment" for the entire day without tiring. That is where boot camp comes into play, to teach them the mental and physical wear during war times.

robin said:
You are wasting your time trying to argue in favour of the insane policy of trying to fight terror in Iraq. That's not where terror germinates. For the third time.. none of the terrorists where from Iraq. OK we know Iraq had a dodgy regime & tyrant, your'e old buddy against the Iranians, but it's not the place to fight terror !
The correct places are Somalia, Eritrea, Morroco, Pakistan & yes I'm sad to say ... London. Though please don't bomb & then invade us !
Though personally it wouldn't bother me to see British Mosques on fire !

You don't understand the desperation and violence these dictators create in the M.E, and that Iraq was the perfect place for which to plant the seeds of democracy. This will hopefully spread, and it has in Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt and Saudi Arabia are feeling the pressure as well. The next step is to assure the young people of Iran that we will stand with them in over throwing their brutal theocracy. These rulers control the religious figures, and they control the people, it's a vicious cycle that must be broken in order to break the backs of the terrorists. It is the ideology of these theocracies that create the terrorists, the twisted, raping of a once peaceful religion, that is at root of the problem.

And the only wasting their time is you, we are there, and doing exactly what I feel is necessary, and correct.;)

That sucks. I have been thinking a lot about joining US army but I would like to keep my own citizenship. In EU we can have 2 citizenships same time...Quess I´m gonna have to turn for my local US embassy then.

Deegan said:
You don't understand the desperation and violence these dictators create in the M.E, and that Iraq was the perfect place for which to plant the seeds of democracy. This will hopefully spread, and it has in Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt and Saudi Arabia are feeling the pressure as well. The next step is to assure the young people of Iran that we will stand with them in over throwing their brutal theocracy. These rulers control the religious figures, and they control the people, it's a vicious cycle that must be broken in order to break the backs of the terrorists. It is the ideology of these theocracies that create the terrorists, the twisted, raping of a once peaceful religion, that is at root of the problem.

And the only wasting their time is you, we are there, and doing exactly what I feel is necessary, and correct.;)

Exactly....

The two places to attack terrorism at its core is Saudi Arabia & Iran.

Attacking Saudi Arabia directly would cause more grief with the rest of the Muslim community, because it would be twisted into a direct attack on Mecca & Medina; the two holiest cities of Islam.

Attacking Iran, currently, is doable, but it is much easier to surround them and isolate them...Afghanistan to the east; Iraq to the west. This would give us access to cross into their land other than just using the southern waterfront. But more importantly, it would be alot better if the Iranians themselves would oust their leadership. Seeing Democratic countries around them instead of dictatorships would, hopefully, change the public's views on their own government and take action.

Take out the body, and the head will fall.

You yankie hawks bother me. You dissapprove of terrorists becuase of their violence, then you advocate escalating violent conflicts up to a hundred times worse than things are now !
You are becoming worse than the very thing you hate.
No yanks have died on US soil from terrorism since 911. Probably helped by you kicking Bin Laden out of Afganistan. Though 1850 yanks have died & 13,000 wounded in Iraq fighting a war in the wrong country. But the iraq thing & taking the war to Suidi & Iran.. WTF!

These terroists are growing world wide. They don't have a head to remove. They thrive on the internet & they are diffuse. Bomb Mecca & you'll just fan the flames of Muslim hate around the world & make things far worse.

Bestial Pagan you are obviously a psyco. Oh well, he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. I hope you get a chance to join up since you must think your life & anyone else's is worth so little.

Your military machine & arms manufacturers that lobby in the pentagon for wars to boost their profits. Then you jingoists suckers play into the hands of these pied pipers with vested interests, like brainwashed football fans as if killing is a football match saying let's take the war here or there !

For Christ's sake you yanks are worse than & more violent & seem determined to kill on a bigger scale than the terrorists do.
America is a real threat to world peace. You dumb aggresssive clumsy elephants. You killed 2 million Vietnamese supposedly in the name of the great freedoms on offer from the West. You have installed more dictators in places like Chile & Guatamala etc, than any other country.
Your arrogance & hypocracy knows no bounds & is as dangerous and the stupid as the hot headed Muslim extremists !

Last edited:
Robin of course I am psycho. But don´t forget that even I am, but people shouldn´t be judged by their state, I was born this way.
And don´t call me yankee cause I ain´t! What are You then Frog-French? I think I have little more respect for life than suicidebombers.
Don´t forget 1 million chinese soldiers in vietnam. What the hell were they doing in there? And who really started vietnam war again? And left USA to handle it. The ever losing France of course. They just can´t win 1, I mean just 1 war is that too much to ask? Besides, if You would little read history, would figure most of the Middle-east problems are created by european colonialism. And Africa too.

robin said:
You yankie hawks bother me. You dissapprove of terrorists becuase of their violence, then you advocate escalating violent conflicts up to a hundred times worse than things are now !
No yanks have died on US soil from terrorism since 911. Probably helped by you kicking Bin Laden out of Afganistan. Though 1850 yanks have died & 13,000 wounded in Iraq fighting a war in the wrong country. But the iraq thing & taking the war to Suidi & Iran.. WTF!

These terroists are growing world wide. They don't have a head to remove. They thrive on the internet & they are diffuse. Bomb Mecca & you'll just fan the flames of Muslim hate around the world & make things far worse.

Bestial Pagan you are obviously a psyco. Oh well, he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. I hope you get a chance to join up since you must think your life & anyone else's is worth so little.

Your military machine & arms manufacturers that lobby in the pentagon for wars to boost their profits. Then you jingoists suckers play into the hands of these pied pipers with vested interests, like brainwashed football fans as if killing is a football match saying let's take the war here or there !

For Christ's sake you yanks are worse than & more violent & seem determined to kill on a bigger scale than the terrorists do.
America is a real threat to world peace. You dumb aggresssive clumsy elephants. You killed 2 million Vietnamese supposedly in the name of the great freedoms on offer from the West. You have installed more dictators in places like Chile & Guatamala etc, than any other country.
Your arrogance & hypocracy knows no bounds & is as dangerous and the stupid as the hot headed Muslim extremists !

Spoken like someone who enjoys the freedom of speech defended courtesy of the USA.

You're welcome.

robin said:

You don't bother me at all, infact, I find you to be hilarious, you know, like, clown at a birthday party hilarious.;)

Bestial_Pagan said:
Don´t forget 1 million chinese soldiers in vietnam. What the hell were they doing in there? And who really started vietnam war again? And left USA to handle it. The ever losing France of course. They just can´t win 1, I mean just 1 war is that too much to ask? Besides, if You would little read history, would figure most of the Middle-east problems are created by european colonialism. And Africa too.
Would it have been right of the French to have won since they represented a brutal colonial rule ?
What the hell were they doing there ?
What the Hell was USA doing there 6 thousand miles from yank land meddling in someone else's wish to be free from a brutal French Colonial rule ?
The Chinese had far more reason to be there. It was on their doorstep & they find you American rapists & carpet bombers & dioxin spreaders on their doorstep !
You seem totally incapable of seeing things from some else's perspective. How would USA feel with a build up of that size on their doorstep ?
USA would have reacted just as China did.
Look at the hysterical anti communist campaign in the Americas based on a bogus Soviet threat supposedly on US doorstep.
The USA installed fascist dictators in the Americas. They don't care about democracy really. They just care about their interests & to hell with anyone else's.
Pity Truman ignored Minns pleas in 1945 for help from the west to form an independant Vietnam that would have been as sweet as S Korea.
He gave up in the end & turned to the Chinese instead for help against the French becuase Truman ignored him.

Last edited:
cnredd said:
Spoken like someone who enjoys the freedom of speech defended courtesy of the USA.

You're welcome.
So if the Nam war was so important to stop communism & defend freedom, how come the commies didn't take over the world when you got your arse's deservedly kicked out of there ?
All you did was destabilise Cambodia with covert carpet bombing which then set conditions right for Pol Pot to come to power.

I guess he wasn't ready to see the fnords. Relearn. If you don't see the fnords, they will eat you.

robin said:
So if the Nam war was so important to stop communism & defend freedom, how come the commies didn't take over the world when you got your arse's deservedly kicked out of there ?
All you did was destabilise Cambodia with covert carpet bombing which then set conditions right for Pol Pot to come to power.

Make no mistake about it South Vietnam became a communist country when we cut and run and millions of innocent Cambodians and Vietnamese were slaughtered because of people like you......

robin said:

Because we attacked the source(S.U) in the cold war and won, anymore questions, or were you just being an "arse"?:roll:

Deegan said:
Because we attacked the source(S.U) in the cold war and won, anymore questions, or were you just being an "arse"?:roll:
SU ?
You attacked N Vietnamese & lost.
Besides if u r arguing that the cold war & the MAD threat was the solution, then you are admitting Nam war was a waste of time.

robin said:
SU ?
You attacked N Vietnamese & lost.
Besides if u r arguing that the cold war & the MAD threat was the solution, then you are admitting Nam war was a waste of time.

We won every battle in Nam..If we had lost the war in the traditional sense North Vietnam would be occupying the USA.

Back
Top Bottom