• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Job Growth Unexpectedly Soared in July

What a great brother in law you must be, too bad you aren't much of a good American as you have no problem deducting your high state and local taxes from your federal return that pays for the operating expenses of this country.
and YEP you are losing the argument so you HAVE to try and change the Subject, first it was to Biden approval ratings now the Deducting of state income taxes
LOL you are SO funny
have a nice day

and NY and is STILL paying in a LOT more to the US government then they get back unlike TX
Besides how do you know I don't take the STANDARD deduction?
have a nice day
Again off topic and typical liberal bogus lie. What states get back have no relationship to what they send in and for decades I paid more in FIT that you because I didn't have high state and local taxes to fully deduct. Your posts are an embarrassment

and YEP you are losing the argument so you HAVE to try and change the Subject, first it was to Biden approval ratings now the Deducting of state income taxes
LOL you are SO funny
have a nice day
You raised the issue of revenue going to the gov't and dollars coming back. You deducted your high state and local taxes per law whereas I didn't have those high state and local taxes to deduct. You raised the issue and again off the rails. Do we have more employed today than February 2020?

and I pointed out the FACT that TRUMP had NOTHING to do with those prices going down it was the Saudi / Russian oil price war and after Trump let them drive the US oil industry out of business he FINALLY went to them and told them to cut production and RAISE the price of oil or he was going to STOP their Military aid and they did.
Did or did not the oil companies and refineries stockpile all the cheap oil they could buy , I personally know of one RR siding that is 3 tracks wide and about 2.5 miles long that had hundreds if not a thousand or more tanker cars full of oil sitting on it for months.
and again they stored it and used it up slowly until it ran out in late 2020 right before Biden took office and then the price of gas started going up and people on the right just want to blame Biden even if he had nothing to do with it
and seeing that there were OVER 100 LESS oil drilling / fracking oil companies then in 2020 because a LOT of them went BANKRUPT and OUT of Business in 2020, they have done a GREAT job of getting us back to producing the same amount as in 2020
and AGAIN we see YOU have to fall back on Biden's approval rating , you do that EVERY time you are losing an argument
Have a nice day
Of course not because we all know that policies that trump rhetoric aren't actually good policies. Results don't matter, how you feel does

Trump gave you the vaccine, FREE and I got my first shot on January 6, 2021. Biden lied which obviously you ignored

greater than the pandemic level? OMG, that is incredible, the economic shutdown put people out of work, 17 million of them returned by January 2021 before Biden took office and here we are 2 1/2 years later and you still cannot admit we have fewer people employed than February 2020. Post 60 gives you the true data which you want to ignore. 158.9 vs 158.3 million
FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the US tax payers didn't have to pay a cent for it,
Did Trump pay for it out of his pocket,
WOW!!! what a nice President he was I am sure if people knew HE paid for it he would have got re-elected
have a nice day

Again off topic and typical liberal bogus lie. What states get back have no relationship to what they send in and for decades I paid more in FIT that you because I didn't have high state and local taxes to fully deduct. Your posts are an embarrassment
well YOU brought it up
and now you are trying to put it on me.
LOL
Have a nice day

Trump gave you the vaccine, FREE and I got my first shot on January 6, 2021. Biden lied which obviously you ignored

greater than the pandemic level? OMG, that is incredible, the economic shutdown put people out of work, 17 million of them returned by January 2021 before Biden took office and here we are 2 1/2 years later and you still cannot admit we have fewer people employed than February 2020. Post 60 gives you the true data which you want to ignore. 158.9 vs 158.3 million

Here's the problem they aren't back to pre pandemic levels per BLS.gov as I have posted over and over again. It is all about employment and when you have 158.8 million employed in February 2020 and 158.2 million in July 2022 how is that back to pre pandemic levels

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
Original Data Value
Series Id:LNS12000000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title:(Seas) Employment Level
Labor force status:Employed
Type of data:Number in thousands
Years:2019 to 2022
YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
Screenshot_20220806-094954.png

July 22 more people had jobs than the number of people in Feb 20 .

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the US tax payers didn't have to pay a cent for it,
Did Trump pay for it out of his pocket,
WOW!!! what a nice President he was I am sure if people knew HE paid for it he would have got re-elected
have a nice day
Right no different than you getting benefits from the taxpayers, those benefits generated a vaccine, your so called liberal spending benefits create dependence. Your ideology bailed out a private business, my ideology gave banks a loan that was repaid with interest. You being economics and civics challenged is your problem

well YOU brought it up
and now you are trying to put it on me.
LOL
Have a nice day
It is on you and the liberal ignorance, do we have more people employed today than February 2020? Your problem is being economically and civics challenged. Post 60 is spot on and accurate data. MTA wants to ignore that data an the reality that there are 163 million in the work force per BLS, what would 152 million employed do to the unemployment rate?

Right no different than you getting benefits from the taxpayers, those benefits generated a vaccine, your so called liberal spending benefits create dependence. Your ideology bailed out a private business, my ideology gave banks a loan that was repaid with interest. You being economics and civics challenged is your problem
YEP LOSING the argument
LOL
Have a nice day

YEP LOSING the argument
LOL
Have a nice day
by your standards I am losing? ROFLMAO, data that refutes your narrative is a losing argument? In that one belief shows how little credibility you have

by your standards I am losing? ROFLMAO, data that refutes your narrative is a losing argument? In that one belief shows how little credibility you have
well it sure looks like it .
I am NOT the one that keeps trying to change what we have been talking about YOU have
and you have NOT put up any data to refutes any thing
Have a nice day

Well that's that for this thread....

and according to your chart there have been more people employed in every month of 2022 then in Jan 2020
Have a nice day
And yet the total employment is less, amazing what excites liberals which is why there is no credibility in anything you post

well it sure looks like it .
I am NOT the one that keeps trying to change what we have been talking about YOU have
and you have NOT put up any data to refutes any thing
Have a nice day
Post 60 refutes the belief that there were more employed than February 2020, need some help navigating there?

and according to your chart there have been more people employed in every month of 2022 then in Jan 2020
Have a nice day
Really is that what you saw in post 60? Amazing loyalty to a fraudulent liberal ideology. You really need some help as there were 158.9 million Employed in February 2020 and not one month including the last one has that number been surpassed. You don't seem to grasp the reality of what data is used for the official unemployment rate that you always touted when you believe it served your purpose.

Go back to post 60 and prove me wrong

Really is that what you saw in post 60? Amazing loyalty to a fraudulent liberal ideology. You really need some help as there were 158.9 million Employed in February 2020 and not one month including the last one has that number been surpassed. You don't seem to grasp the reality of what data is used for the official unemployment rate that you always touted when you believe it served your purpose.

Go back to post 60 and prove me wrong
I don't give a F about your post 60I just said the chart in 332 showed it was better now then back then
Have a nice day

and one other thing the point a lot of people are trying to show you is it doesn't matter how good the news is YOU have to keep trying to throw water on it and make it look bad
WHY can't you give just a LITTLE credit to any Dem President that is in the WH?
Why it it always Trump /Republican president all GOOD can NOT do any bad and Dem President all BAD and can't do any good.
and AS you refired to there is still COVID out there , Remember Biden has got it several times now?
Have a nice day

I don't give a F about your post 60I just said the chart in 332 showed it was better now then back then
Have a nice day
Of course you don't because the data refutes the bullshit you and other liberals post here and your loyalty is cult like

and one other thing the point a lot of people are trying to show you is it doesn't matter how good the news is YOU have to keep trying to throw water on it and make it look bad
WHY can't you give just a LITTLE credit to any Dem President that is in the WH?
Why it it always Trump /Republican president all GOOD can NOT do any bad and Dem President all BAD and can't do any good.
and AS you refired to there is still COVID out there , Remember Biden has got it several times now?
Have a nice day
Sorry that you have such low self esteem that everything is a personal attack against you. My attacks are against Biden policies and results. I don't see a D or an R like you I see policies and results. you ignore both policies and results. Keep spouting that liberal bs about loyalty to a Republican. As a former Democrat I learned what apparently you are incapable of learning, the role of the President and the value of policies over rhetoric

Sorry that you have such low self esteem that everything is a personal attack against you. My attacks are against Biden policies and results. I don't see a D or an R like you I see policies and results. you ignore both policies and results. Keep spouting that liberal bs about loyalty to a Republican. As a former Democrat I learned what apparently you are incapable of learning, the role of the President and the value of policies over rhetoric
LOL READ YOUR OWN POSTS
Have a nice day

LOL READ YOUR OWN POSTS
Have a nice day
I don't have a problem with what I post as they contain data, official data the refutes your cult like opinions. My post 60 destroys your narrative and MTA's in that there are still fewer people employed today than February 2020. MTA's bogus chart does not have the proper context and ignores the 163 million labor force along with the official data used to report the official unemployment rate. What would an employment rate of 152 million in a labor force of 163 million generate as an unemployment rate? Also do you know what labor participation rate is? Is it higher today than pre pandemic?

your failure to answer and divert tells everyone all they need to know about you

Back
Top Bottom