• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Job Growth Unexpectedly Soared in July

tantrum-kid.gif
When he ignores you, who is he going to debate with? He already ignores kushinator, me, and now tbird.

When he ignores you, who is he going to debate with? He already ignores kushinator, me, and now tbird.
He has put me on IGNORE several times and after I keep pointing out His lies and BS he comes back to argue with me some more wonder how long it will be this time
Have a nice night

Amazing how you condone mail in ballots especially those no requested but sent out by the states.
There are 8 states that are mail in ballots only and have had this for years with no known instances of widespread voter fraud, none, zero, zilch.
Truly stunning how liberals today really don't care about chain of custody or the fact that millions and millions of Biden voters stayed home showing no respect for the process and obviously way too busy to go to the polls.
What's so incredible is that you're unable to comprehend that millions of voters were afraid/cautious/concerned/caring enough to not want to risk getting Covid in Nov. 2020 when Covid was ravaging, no vaccine and thousands of Americans were dying everyday and your bizarre interpretation is that they didn't respect the process enough to risk their lives going to vote when there was a safer alternative? Damn, talk about being lost in a fantasy world!
Hating Trump as much as they did should have sent them to the polls the night before sitting and waiting for them to open. In my over 50 years of voting never have I seen the process at the polls so professional, clean and safe. Weaponizing Covid is what your party did and now we are paying for it
Hating Trump as much as we did and do caused tens of millions more Americans to vote. Why you can't understand this simple explanation is a testament to your naivete or ignorance or both.

Yep, because unless you were living under a rock, all polls and information made it clear a large percentage of Democrats were going to vote by mail. So one would have to be the upper tiers of being oblivious to cite this as a reason for election fraud.
🤭
OR if you only watch Fox News, Newsmax et al then the truth was censored and Republicans were not bright enough or interested enough to pay attention to the truth. OR simply put, DUH!

You really ought to be ashamed of yourself cheapening the voting process and allowing people who obviously cannot take the time to go to the polls to cast their ballot from home or sell it to someone else, it only took 175000 votes to win for Biden, not a bad return on investment for the left, hope you are really proud of the Biden economics and 33% approval rating on the economy
This is 100% untruthful and you are 100% unable to prove any instances of someone selling their 2020 vote yet you post it as fact. What do you call someone who posts lies as facts?

I remember quite well growing up and looking forward to 1964 when I could actually go to the polls to vote
You've been caught in this untrith before. You've written that you were born in 1946 which means that you were 18 in 1964 but the age to vote in a Presidential election was 21 in 1964 - not until the Voting Rights Act of 1965 was passed could someone under 21 vote for President which means that the first election you could have voted in was in 1968 and my bet is that you voted for Nixon.

Why do you write falsehoods that you've tried to pass as truths before and you were proven to be fabricating and even admitted it in this very Forum but now here we are, with the same made up bullshit about you voting for President in 1964?

Last numbers I saw still had employment lacking slightly behind February 2020.

Hillary conceded the very next day. I won’t hold my breath waiting for Trump’s.

You don’t get to decide the proper methods that people vote. That’s up to state and local officials. You may not like that early voting and absentee ballots but you don’t get a say.

I think that any method that makes it easier to vote, instead of people in black neighborhoods waiting eight hours on line, is good.

To add, legitimate registered voters voting absentee is not fraud. Con is complaining that voting absentee is somehow de facto illegitimate. That view is absurd and bazaar.

Then what happened? No I don't get to decide how people vote and still you cannot explain why they cannot go to the polls or qualify for an official ballot. Democracy isn't easy, so why are you making it easier to steal elections? you telling me that in person voting is susceptible to fraud whereas no excuse mail in ballots aren't?
The best thing about your endless election denier posts is that you expose yourself how crazy the 2020 election made and makes you feel to this day. Like Trump, you can't accept the truth and the fact that YOU LOST. I'm watching John Mayer and Bobby Weir performing live in Montana in a benefit concert and they just sang a great Jerry Garcia song "THE LOSER"

"Well I got no chance of losing this time
Well I got no chance of losing this time"

RIP Jerry Garcia - 27 years on 8/9/22 since we lost you

LOL, are you going to justify not going to the polls for early voting, on election day or qualifying for an official absentee ballot? Still waiting? 43% of all votes in 2020 were mail in, 24% in 2016, you telling me people were too busy to go to the polls?

covid-19.gif

OR if you only watch Fox News, Newsmax et al then the truth was censored and Republicans were not bright enough or interested enough to pay attention to the truth. OR simply put, DUH!
It's a willful ignorance, because there's no shortage of information to make a more balanced decision outside of narrative put forth by the former president. In a con there will always be the people who accept its premise because it fits their view of what happened versus analyzing the fact. It's how you get these really bad attempts at rationalizing the poor premise supporting the con.

You've been caught in this untrith before. You've written that you were born in 1946 which means that you were 18 in 1964 but the age to vote in a Presidential election was 21 in 1964 - not until the Voting Rights Act of 1965 was passed could someone under 21 vote for President which means that the first election you could have voted in was in 1968 and my bet is that you voted for Nixon.

Why do you write falsehoods that you've tried to pass as truths before and you were proven to be fabricating and even admitted it in this very Forum but now here we are, with the same made up bullshit about you voting for President in 1964?
chipmunk-dramatic.gif

Back
Top Bottom